Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then maybe I should rephrase, it shows 0 infractions on DOC site. I hope she soon shows many. I don't know why her level is still the same as when she entered PV. Anyone know? Lin-in-Tx knows a lot about those things... not me.

Is it possible that nothing is being posted on the site because either her few followers or those that are glad she is in prison might make an issue of it? No postings, no issues...and she cannot complain or boast because there is no evidence?

Wondering, is family sending money but not accepting phone calls? Remember part of her commissary money goes to pay what the court ordered. Does not leave her all that much, she has a limit as I remember, different then jail money.

I doubt she has a "perfect" record since she seems to be treading water in phase 1 lo these 8 months later.... And we know there have already been issues with her vent mate and Facebook as well as mail infractions.

What is the punishment if you're in Level 1 and get infractions? I think maybe I'll have to look it up.

I wonder if rapper twirp is the only person on her visitor list? The only man? That would be :happydance:

Plus, she's created this rapper flap the very week (fortnight?) her "suitor supporter" died of cancer and left her nothing in his will, instead preferring to give it all to the cancer society. Suck it up, Jodi!

BBM - Yes, please do!

I did try to look it up, but can't find anything. I'm thinking it might be a pretty significant infraction given her other stunts, and there clearly have been some, since she hasn't moved up yet. Slow learner. I could sort of read into the regulations that 6 months would have to intervene between an infraction and a move up to a better phase. Since Jodi thought she would be allowed contact visits in February (i.e. Phase II), I'm guessing that fantasy goes poof! (if the reality existed in the first place). I'm also guessing she'd have to be a good girl now for the next 6 months before they'll even consider a raise. That probably means no job, no general population, no change in visiting or phone calls, minimal commissary.

I can't see Jodi ever going 6 months without a problem, and when she's in general pop, the Big Berthas of the pod are never gonna let the 6 months happen.

Maybe they take away her phone privilege?

Oooh, just had a really good thought. Maybe they could take away her commissary privileges altogether? I do think that's an option in the regulations.

Then maybe I should rephrase, it shows 0 infractions on DOC site. I hope she soon shows many. I don't know why her level is still the same as when she entered PV. Anyone know? Lin-in-Tx knows a lot about those things... not me.

Yes, we definitely need LinTex on this one. She is a crackerjack expert on this stuff. She can also fix my EIP reference, since I get in big trouble every time I think I have the right one! Apologies in advance LinTex, 'cos I may have screwed up this time too!

That is spooky, huh? Likely just some anomaly due to the cruddy quality of the pics we had to work with but at the time I was pointing out everything I saw while studying them (much to the dismay of some I'm sure, and a belated apology to those discomforted).

I'm so hopeful JM's book will have very clear images though, I really need to know exactly what is in each of them.

That's an incredible piece of work, geevee. I would never have made out the images in the reflection until you pointed them out. That is so clearly Jodi. I wonder if the photo can be enhanced?

That's an incredible piece of work, geevee. I would never have made out the images in the reflection until you pointed them out. That is so clearly Jodi. I wonder if the photo can be enhanced?

I bet her buddy BN could produce a whole coven of ninjas with it ... speaking of which, imo this pic shows pretty much the same type of image as what geevee pointed out in the post murder pic, without all BN's fancy enhancing. Due to all that foolishness, I doubt we will ever get any kind of substantive answer from JM regarding either of these reflections, as compelling as they may appear to some of us.

TAshowercrime11.jpg

April 4. The day she left Mesa. Most likely.

(Note- she’s tired because she spent most of the previous day, April 3, not-leaving, last texting Travis at 11:30pm that she missed him already....then returning to sleep in his driveway for another night.

Earlier on April 3 she had emailed him: "I know I’m making the right decision… I used to be so spiritual. I’m not myself… Don’t think I don’t enjoy making love to you. I have enjoyed making love to the man I love but it wasn't under the right circumstances. We’ve both stretched it farther than it should have naturally gone but intact it remains. This time away from each other will help us both. That is my prayer and that is what I sincerely believe. "

After her return that night Travis wrote in his journal: "Jodi keeps leaving but hasn’t left. (...) I think she is having a hard time. But I think I’d be better off and so would she if she got out of here.")

April 4.

At 1:46 pm. Travis asks Michelle what she’s doing for the next couple of hours.

The killer texts him about 20 minutes later; TA’s text to Michelle likely was sent right after the killer left…..again. She wants to let him know she’s at Signal Butte and Route 60. All of 10 minutes away from his house, maximum; Rte 60 is the highway out of town.

TA replies briefly: No accidents. He need not have worried. She wasn’t going to have any because she still wasn’t going anywhere. She tells him a few minutes later she is so exhausted she can’t keep her eyes open, around 3pm she tells him she wanted to go to Costco with him that morning (he says sorry, didn’t know), she says she would have jumped at the opportunity. He tells her- “Se la vie, go to sleep.”

Not happening. Her immediate reply is that she’s trying, but the seat doesn’t recline. Minutes later she informs him she’s at a gas station at Sossaman and Baseline. She’s still only no more than 10 minutes away from T’s house, having zig zagged back in his direction.

Travis tells her he doesn’t know what to say, that it’s curious why she’s driving in the wrong direction if she is so worried about gas. He says- You’ve been gone for 2 hours. Why are you doing this?

She responds immediately that she just couldn’t find a place to park. Close to 10 minutes later Travis (after calming down??) texts her--I think we both know this is a ploy.

She tells him he’s wrong, that she can’t sleep, and that she’d driving again. It’s around 4PM.
------

I’m pretty sure from the full text record for April 4 and 5 that she did leave Mesa that afternoon, though it wouldn’t be terribly surprising if she took one more lap around his house in that UHaul.

From Mesa she drove to Pasadena to get the Helio (and whatever else) from Gus. A 6-7 hour trip. She isn’t at her sister’s house in Hollister CA until April 6. From Pasadena to Hollister- a 5-6 hour drive.

She’s off the radar for all of April 5. No texts in or out, and she’s not anywhere she’ll admit to being. What symmetry. A 24 hour gap in her road trip timeline both leaving Mesa and on her murder trip back.

She tells TA by text at 8pm on the 6th she’s at her sister’s house, will be driving to Redding and then Yreka the next day (April 7). In her journal she writes that she slept in the UHaul on the 2 previous nights (April 4th and 5th).

----------

Travis texts at 10:27pm, after a party at his house where he seems to have finally pieced together the Michelle spy lie.

What’s curious is that the killer claims her cellphone drowned in cocoa before she left Mesa. She’s already been to Pasadena and has the Helio. Is he reaching her on the Helio, then?

TA to JA text, 10:27 PM. (from J blogspot)

“ Don’t call. Don’t text me anything. The next text I want is this Michelle K that is friends with Elena that nobody knows but who knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. (You have 15 minutes to reply) but you won’t.

Why. Because it’s a F’ing lie. So either tell me the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. It’s a lie like no other.

You have screwed up your story so bad you can’t mend it. You have til tomorrow (to tell me) this person’s information before I tell the Hughes, Leslie Udy, the Freemans, your parents, and anyone that matters about all the crazy things you’ve done.”

From text records context, the killer called him within a few minutes, and they spoke for slightly less than an hour at most, at which point Travis texted with Elyse about what the killer had just told him, including that she snuck in and slept on his couch and left before he woke up, and that she used to drive around his house almost every night (and this what she admitted to!).

Elyse responded- that’s insane. She needs serious help.

BBM in Blue

Her lies don't make sense. If her phone was drowned in cocoa before she left Mesa, how was she able to text with Travis on April 4th?

Gus testified (Day 10) that he met JA in Pasadena between 10 am - 2 pm to give her the Helio because JA told him her phone was stolen (!!!). He remembers the time since he was there to pick up his kids from school in Pasadena.

But as of 3 pm on April 4, JA is still in Mesa.
This whole deal with Gus and Helio doesn't make sense to me. :gaah:

NG is covering her right now. Interviewing the guy that made the video.
I didn't watch. Did NG play this guy's video? I really hope she didn't give him the free advertising. He needs to go away, just like the killer and the rest of her misguided followers. :facepalm:

If Jodi still only gets one 15-minute phone call per week, she's still on level one, right? She hasn't advanced even one itty little step.

I doubt she has a "perfect" record since she seems to be treading water in phase 1 lo these 8 months later.... And we know there have already been issues with her vent mate and Facebook as well as mail infractions.

What is the punishment if you're in Level 1 and get infractions? I think maybe I'll have to look it up.

I wonder if rapper twirp is the only person on her visitor list? The only man? That would be :happydance:

Plus, she's created this rapper flap the very week (fortnight?) her "suitor supporter" died of cancer and left her nothing in his will, instead preferring to give it all to the cancer society. Suck it up, Jodi!

I don't think she's in Level 1, all levels in Max have the same phone restrictions. There would be infractions listed if there had been any, and since I also suspect she's been classed as a high profile inmate it would be harder for her to get away with much - so no infractions. That would also explain why she's not working - high profile contacts with other inmates are closely monitored and would take more staff than is available to allow her to work. I believe she's in Level 3, which at the minimum would take 60 days to reach, but need to add a week or so @ each step for staff meetings, recommendations & paperwork. She says her contact visits were to start in Feb. Sixty days from her first classification on 5/13 would put her in Level 3 at the earliest in mid to late July. It requires 180 days in Level 3 to earn contact visits, and earliest date for that would be mid to late Jan. She has probably earned more time out of her cell for rec and meal times, but if she is high profile I'm guessing that would affect some of the freedoms other inmates @ Level 3 get - contacts would be monitored closely and maybe even only with selected inmates and smaller groups, etc. All inmates incentives depend upon staff levels during any given day, but high profile status would make that even more necessary for her out of cell movement.

As for this phone call, the phone rules for inmates say the inmate cannot record the call, but doesn't mention the recipient recording, so I doubt that rule will apply. But this call was apparently planned between JA and KW and is for promotion of his recording & video. That makes this call an interview by media which is covered under DOC rule 207 which requires a submitted application for an interview by the media, the Media Admin's approval and also requires the inmate to sign a release form prior the interview. This is definitely an infraction IMO that should get her moved back to at least Level 2, and KW kicked off her approved visitor list.

(To find the correct incentive chart for her @ the DOC website click Reports and Documents, then choose ADC Policies and then Director's Instructions. Rules for Max are in Director's Instruction # DI326. Her chart is Lumley on attachment J, page 21.)
DOCLumleyChartIncentives.JPG

It really unnerves me that the murderer can sound so upbeat. Most of that is probably a put-on for this low-life she was gushing to. I like your ideas about the background noise. Being that he's a rapper, he could probably clean it up and still put it out there. That technology has come so far UGGGgggggghhhh!!

Well she's not 'happy' upbeat*. She actually sounds annoyingly psychotic to me. That girl still can't keep her hormones in check (not medicated, are we Jodi, eh?). It's a surge of adrenaline (and I sense some nerves, she doesn't want to reveal her inner workings - depression/moodiness), that's what I heard. As with most psychotics, once the stimuli they are all worked up over disappears, the excitement dies down.

My thing is, the cable channels - there are third world countries that have no television and people in US that can't even afford them. And if I were the warden, I would just ban the annoying rapper from calling, writing, or visiting her at this point (though he could use a pseudonym). I thought visitors were supposed to get clearance anyhow.. It's amazing the rights some of these maximum security prisoners get. She is in a scheming frame of mind, come the right opportunity, she gets all excited. :facepalm: No one with access to media outlets (regardless of their popularity) should be allowed to 'little sister' someone like JA. This just reminds me about the Girl and Boys Club scam, wasn't she told to quit it back then too?

I did notice the desire to switch subjects when he asked her how she's doing and hear the hesitancy in her voice, (she's annoyed). I mean, she's created this false person that no one actually gives a crap about. Despite all the artificial 'devotion,' and hate she inspires, I cracked out a laugh, she actually tires herself out and gets little to nothing out of it towards the end. The only thing narcissists enjoy, is the momentary aspect of being able to suck someone in. So I wouldn't worry... she's a psychotic child, if you will.

Edit: I think the reason she sounds as if she doesn't know the recording is taking place is so she can make such a claim. The rapper stated he had permission so... anyway, JMO. I hope the warden is brassy. Lol

BBM in Blue

Her lies don't make sense. If her phone was drowned in cocoa before she left Mesa, how was she able to text with Travis on April 4th?

Gus testified (Day 10) that he met JA in Pasadena between 10 am - 2 pm to give her the Helio because JA told him her phone was stolen (!!!). He remembers the time since he was there to pick up his kids from school in Pasadena.

But as of 3 pm on April 4, JA is still in Mesa.
This whole deal with Gus and Helio doesn't make sense to me. :gaah:

Gus, the killer, and the Helio.

Gus testimony: I gave her the Helio when I met with her in Pasadena, sometime between 10-2. I don’t remember what day, but I remember the time because I had to pick up my kids from school.

Killer testimony: I got the phone the day I left Arizona. The phone I had was a Motorola Razor. I put it in the cup holder, went to sleep in the truck. When I woke up realized (it had drowned in spilled hot chocolate)- it basically had soaked in hot chocolate all night, and didn’t work anymore.

“I met up with Gus in Southern CA. He had a free phone deal. And he let me have the Helio. I agreed to pay him for it. But, I don’t remember how that worked out. And so I had this phone, and when I was playing around with the features, realized it could record. I told Travis, we joked about recording “it, “ and then--we tried that.”

IMO, both Gus and the killer lied. The killer wrote in her journal about a Helio months before--it was near the top of a list of things she said she most wanted to have. She couldn't afford one. Enter Gus.

She had in the past fed Gus stories of Travis being mean to her. Gus testified that he offered to have her stay with him in Las Vegas for a few days in late February 2008 because she’d called him up and told him she and Travis were arguing (on that date—not true, a nasty manipulative lie; in fact Travis was expecting her to show up for a thank-you pizza dinner at a special restaurant, and she stood him up).

It’s entirely possible that the cocoa lie and fleeing from mean Travis is what she told Gus in order to manipulate him into giving her the Helio. She and Gus may have already arranged to meet up, because not even the lying liar could explain to Gus how she was calling him from a dead drowned phone. Perhaps they made arrangements when she saw Gus in person in Mesa days before she left. Or she drove to Pasadena entirely confident she could persuade him to give her the phone. Either way or another way.

What IS certain is that she didn’t drown her phone in cocoa overnight in the UHaul before she left Mesa, because as you said, she was sending maddening texts to Travis on April 4th. (She supposedly was sleeping with Travis at his house the whole week before she left, or for that night anyway, or for several nights anyway, depending on which version one doesn’t believe. Too many lies to keep straight).

Not to mention, the drowned Motorola was found under her bed after she was arrested. Who holds onto a chocolate crusted non-functioning cell phone?

The killer left Mesa around 4pm on April 4, and she didn’t drive straight to her sister’s house in Hollister, CA. She didn’t arrive in Hollister until sometime before 8pm on April 6, a minimum of 36 hours after she left Mesa. The total amount of driving time, Mesa to Pasadena, Pasadena to Hollister, is 12-14 hours at the most. What was she doing in between, and where was she?

What she was NOT doing was meeting Gus in Pasadena between 10AM-2PM on a weekday. April 4th was a Friday. She left sometime after 4PM, so couldn’t have met up with Gus that day, and the next day was Saturday April 5. Not a school day.

(ETA- perhaps Gus meant to say picking up his kids for a visit, which on some PPL calendars he appears to have done on Saturdays? If that's accurate, then she went off the grid sometime after 2pm at the latest, and reappeared the next day in Hollister. If not with Gus, theoretically, then perhaps with Matt, learning how to use that new recording feature?)

On Saturday, April 5th the killer, most unusually, did not text Travis at all, and less unusual, didn’t receive any texts from him. When they texted around 8pm on the 6th Travis seemed surprised to hear she still had such a long way to drive to reach Yreka.

One possible piece of business she was taking care of on April 5th was transferring her Motorola cell phone number to her new Helio phone service. According to the person on BK who compiled all the text messages, the killer only had ONE identifiable cell phone number between December 2007 and June 2008.

Via my Twitter account

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 37m37 minutes ago
|VIDEO| Travis' friend, Dave Hall, outraged by #JodiArias domestic violence music video http://fb.me/1X251JKU3

I don't think she's in Level 1, all levels in Max have the same phone restrictions. There would be infractions listed if there had been any, and since I also suspect she's been classed as a high profile inmate it would be harder for her to get away with much - so no infractions. That would also explain why she's not working - high profile contacts with other inmates are closely monitored and would take more staff than is available to allow her to work. I believe she's in Level 3, which at the minimum would take 60 days to reach, but need to add a week or so @ each step for staff meetings, recommendations & paperwork. She says her contact visits were to start in Feb. Sixty days from her first classification on 5/13 would put her in Level 3 at the earliest in mid to late July. It requires 180 days in Level 3 to earn contact visits, and earliest date for that would be mid to late Jan. She has probably earned more time out of her cell for rec and meal times, but if she is high profile I'm guessing that would affect some of the freedoms other inmates @ Level 3 get - contacts would be monitored closely and maybe even only with selected inmates and smaller groups, etc. All inmates incentives depend upon staff levels during any given day, but high profile status would make that even more necessary for her out of cell movement.

As for this phone call, the phone rules for inmates say the inmate cannot record the call, but doesn't mention the recipient recording, so I doubt that rule will apply. But this call was apparently planned between JA and KW and is for promotion of his recording & video. That makes this call an interview by media which is covered under DOC rule 207 which requires a submitted application for an interview by the media, the Media Admin's approval and also requires the inmate to sign a release form prior the interview. This is definitely an infraction IMO that should get her moved back to at least Level 2, and KW kicked off her approved visitor list.

(To find the correct incentive chart for her @ the DOC website click Reports and Documents, then choose ADC Policies and then Director's Instructions. Rules for Max are in Director's Instruction # DI326. Her chart is Lumley on attachment J, page 21.)
View attachment 88072

I somehow knew you would come through.. what a doll. Thanks for the info. Interesting!!

I too am a 'Cancer' and wish I didn't have to share my sign with the Felon.
I've been happily married to the same wonderful man for 41 years. Our son spends much more time (including nights) here with us even though he owns his own home in the city he works (14 miles away from us). I love cooking for both of my boys and I never send him home with his dirty laundry. He does have his own washer and dryer. I also enjoy cooking for all three of us rather than just us two. I guess I fit the 'Cancer' sign much more than the Felon ever did. Thankfully I don't share the same birthday or year. Still sharing even the month of birth galls me BIG-time

9 July 1980 @ 1:52 AM

Jodi A Arias is a Cancer (LOL)

Cancer Personality:

Cancer is a water sign, symbolized by the crab.

This is a nurturing, sensitive sign who enjoys the creature comforts of home.

Many Cancers have a fierce domestic streak and enjoy staying home, surrounded by loved ones.

This sign honors tradition and strives to uphold family values.

However, Cancers are ruled by the temperamental Moon, and their moods can change at a moment's notice.

But, this sensitivity also makes them extremely empathetic. When you need a friend, turn to an understanding Cancer.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I'll pass!

You did good with that photo geevee! I'm able to see every little detail you pointed out for us.
Thank you for taking the time to do that.

Ugh.......Jodi in the news again with this rapper dude......:puke:

I bet her buddy BN could produce a whole coven of ninjas with it ... speaking of which, imo this pic shows pretty much the same type of image as what geevee pointed out in the post murder pic, without all BN's fancy enhancing. Due to all that foolishness, I doubt we will ever get any kind of substantive answer from JM regarding either of these reflections, as compelling as they may appear to some of us.

View attachment 88053

Did we ever know what the point of all the BN photoshopping umm enhancing was? Except to give us the gift of JM's chihuahua comment? What were they trying to prove?

Did we ever know what the point of all the BN photoshopping umm enhancing was? Except to give us the gift of JM's chihuahua comment? What were they trying to prove?

That JA was not holding a gun when taking any photos.

So they're taping Dr Phil today, Juan and Chris Hughes, guess it's a book promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot