Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was holding a knife?

No, sorry. Should have written "not holding a weapon". But I personally could not see the so-called "outline" that BN had made or said was shown in TA's eye. To me it was a total waste of time!

I bet her buddy BN could produce a whole coven of ninjas with it ... speaking of which, imo this pic shows pretty much the same type of image as what geevee pointed out in the post murder pic, without all BN's fancy enhancing. Due to all that foolishness, I doubt we will ever get any kind of substantive answer from JM regarding either of these reflections, as compelling as they may appear to some of us.

View attachment 88053

Wow! I think you're right that we'll never hear any more about them but that is some good clarity, thanks for posting it, Val.

9 July 1980 @ 1:52 AM

Jodi A Arias is a Cancer (LOL)

Cancer Personality:

Cancer is a water sign, symbolized by the crab.

This is a nurturing, sensitive sign who enjoys the creature comforts of home.

Many Cancers have a fierce domestic streak and enjoy staying home, surrounded by loved ones.

This sign honors tradition and strives to uphold family values.

However, Cancers are ruled by the temperamental Moon, and their moods can change at a moment's notice.

But, this sensitivity also makes them extremely empathetic. When you need a friend, turn to an understanding Cancer.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I'll pass!

OT-

OMG! Your user name jumped out at me..... Exorcist! :dervish: I love it! :thumb:

No, sorry. Should have written "not holding a weapon". But I personally could not see the so-called "outline" that BN had made or said was shown in TA's eye. To me it was a total waste of time!

I think it was a grasping at straws effort to instill reasonable doubt. They probably figured with the law of averages there would be at least one juror gullible enough to buy what they were trying to sell.

Juan and Juror #8 Holly enroute to Dr. Phil taping.

12654536_955097741233035_4554581344659861461_n.jpg

Dispel rumor alert

NO, they are not involved... just a photo.

Confirmed:

Show airs 2/15 and Juan's book released 2/16. Now can we please have the butcheress' appeal denied on 2/17? BAM!!

12647298_955089754567167_3890322412784557063_n.jpg

Via my Twitter account

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 37m37 minutes ago
|VIDEO| Travis' friend, Dave Hall, outraged by #JodiArias domestic violence music video http://fb.me/1X251JKU3

I realize it is inappropriate to tell others how to feel but I wish people would stop expressing outrage at stuff like this. It's what the perps of the nonsense are going for.

Confirmed:

Show airs 2/15 and Juan's book released 2/16. Now can we please have the butcheress' appeal denied on 2/17? BAM!!

View attachment 88099

I wonder if it's going to be on one of her cable TV channels (I can't remember which ones she listed)... I'm sure she won't be able to look away, but she'll probably just think it makes HER more of a celebrity.

If I had a choice, I'd place Hope4More in between those two lovely people. With her brand new laptop on her lap to post occasionally for us here.

Thank you.....and wow, would that be an awesome opportunity!!:)

I wonder if it's going to be on one of her cable TV channels (I can't remember which ones she listed)... I'm sure she won't be able to look away, but she'll probably just think it makes HER more of a celebrity.

I don't think she "subscribes" to the OWN network... too costly!!! LMAO.

WILLIAMS: What TV stations do you get?

ARIAS: I get the Spanish channel. It`s Univision. Well, I`m not saying it right (INAUDIBLE) and I get Freeform (ph), which is formerly ABC Family.

I get ABC, CBS, let`s see, PBS, let`s see now, Fox, BET. I get CNN, CMT, USA, Lifetime, A&E, Obyu (ph), and also, I get a -- there`s a Catholic

station and a Protestant station contingent.

Yep. Haters are gonna hate and users are gonna use. Lefty is in it for himself. How frustrated she must be, having to rely on such an imperfect vessel to gather up just a little bit of that attention she depends upon for survival. First Nurmi's book, and JM's around the corner, and all she has to fight back with is an unknown self-serving misogynist rapper who wants to talk to her about what she had for breakfast. LMAO.

Jumping off your post...

I'm a huge rap/hip hop fan. And this guy is... who?? And he's talking to JA why? And this has what to do with rap?

(somebuddy triflin' fo attention)

Juan and Juror #8 Holly enroute to Dr. Phil taping.

attachment.php

Dispel rumor alert

NO, they are not involved... just a photo.

OMG!!! I had to do a "double take". I looked at the photo on my iPhone before reading what you typed & it looked like an old photo of Jodi & so I enlarged it & saw Juan & for a split sec I'm like "WTH!!???" Lmao. It's late & my eyes aren't working well. Lol

i just joined this group. I had to & it was only because I so enjoyed reading all your great posts!!!

OMG!!! I had to do a "double take". I looked at the photo on my iPhone before reading what you typed & it looked like an old photo of Jodi & so I enlarged it & saw Juan & for a split sec I'm like "WTH!!???" Lmao. It's late & my eyes aren't working well. Lol

i just joined this group. I had to & it was only because I so enjoyed reading all your great posts!!!

Ouch, you might want to duck and run for cover... that's something none of us would want to be accused of.:scared:

Btw, :welcome6:

Thank you for the warm welcome!! What can I say...you guys all were posting things that I had thought or questioned & none of my family or friends were/are in to this case. I HAD to join!!

sorry about my horrible 'faux pas' the photo was thumb-nail size. :shame:Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem