Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking about the TR was dirty as all get out, IMO, and one of the reasons I think Talie was the killer.

NA was just one person; the raw text data prove that. The killer says she's hurt because she sees that he is refusing to take her calls.

I can't see the text right this minute, but she's answering the previous question, though, and it was directed at NA not at her. See how JA and NA respond simultaneously? In other words, she gave herself away.

And she says she had to turn her ringer off because she's hurting? I thought maybe cramps? As in hurting physically?

Some more comments on Hope's masterpiece:

Ravage is such a Jodi word, and NA doesn't know what it means. LMAO.

I thought "back and forth, back and forth" was TA/NA mocking Jodi doing phone sex!

"I want a present" is a Jodi-mock, right? A sex thing? Ejaculate in the face?

This is not the only time poor TA asks for "a straight answer". If I have that right, he says it to Jodi.

What does "on her way driving texts" mean? Who is "she"? Where's she going?

Yes, "cuddle" is a Jodi word: it comes up in the EF interrogation.

Is Show Low even in the "valley"? Make up your mind, Jodi.

Just read on SuperDuper that someone called Perryville to get 'It's' address and was told "Ms Arias is restricted from receiving written correspondence until further notice." Maybe this last 'interview'
with Kareem ticked off the warden.

The published rumor is that she is in "lockdown". Several here have been trying to determine what this means if you're already, like Jodi, in isolation and in Max Phase 1.

"Shirt" is verbatim, and what an interesting catch, lining up with Pocket's thought it might be a man. I didn't see that at all, but I agree. Shirt isn't much of a sexy word to use in that conversation...

The clothes off thing and freaking is....awkward, but then, with the exception of maybe 10-15 minutes of text, the conversation wasn't explicitly sexual.

What idea are you not sold on?

Jodi would have called a shirt a "top".

Why is the freaking stuff awkward? It's all mockery, right? I think TA gave his co-conspirator a list of Jodi's phrases and they threw them all together. In the times between text batches they might have been conferring on strategy and the next set of content.

She had from the 18th to stuff the Helio with spliced sex tape and the manufactured "May 2" text.

She might have "lost" the phone way later.

Those journal posts were written on a computer and then copied, IMO. They are stylistically similar and very like some of her emails. Jodi doesn't write journal drafts like that.

But....we don't know whether or not Michelle or Taylor spoke to JM about it. There is a great deal that Taylor could have told JM--what Travis told him about May 26, cleaning *advertiser censored* off the computer, all the many conversations Taylor had with Travis about the killer. From interviews Taylor has given, it seems like JM didn't speak much to him, if at all.

NA's area code was Riverside CA. I guess Travis could have had a burn phone and texted for 2, but IMO there was someone else involved.

I think some of the pauses in texting might have been because either Travis or the other was checking for online activity by the killer. Which apparently Travis found, at least after the fact.

It sounds like maybe she was accessing with multiple bogus accounts because the text conversation went on for so long? Travis told her he saw her sign on again and again and again using different bogus accounts..

It sounds to me that Travis began to catch her pretty often towards the end and yet he still communicated with her in some of the back and forth games with her.

I am not sure why he would not totally ignore all correspondence from her once he realized the extent of what she was doing.

I suppose that is what happens when in a relationship that even though things went South there was still communication going on. TA could have been collecting evidence on her too and trying to get more proof of what she was doing.

I am not sure anything would have changed if he had stopped all communication with her. It may have just made her attack him sooner.

The published rumor is that she is in "lockdown". Several here have been trying to determine what this means if you're already, like Jodi, in isolation and in Max Phase 1.

Why would she still be in Step 1 and isolation after over 9mos with no infractions (up to now)? Even if you start counting from her initial eval, that would be 267 days, well within days needed for Step 3 .

Why would she still be in Step 1 and isolation after over 9mos with no infractions (up to now)? Even if you start counting from her initial eval, that would be 267 days, well within days needed for Step 3 .

Actually, several of us posters on here were wanting to ask you! We just knew you'd have the answer!

It seems there must have been some infractions..... Maybe they weren't published for the sake of "security" and to keep her from having deliberate infractions for the sake of staying in the limelight?

We do know from the recent phone call with the rapper that she was planning (BS?) on some kind of upgrade in February, since fewer guards would have to be with her at all times. IIRC she was going from two to one. (I would imagine this "upgrade" will not happen.)

No sign that her allowed phone call would increase from one 15 minute a week.

We know there were issues with her mail (soliciting money?).

We know it's possible she's been having fights with her TV, since she's on her third.

We also know from another inmate (?) that she got her ventmate disciplined for making Jodi-messages public on FB. This probably meant discipline for Jodi as well.

She may be allowed some minor interaction time with others, but this is unclear IIRC. There's no job, major hangout time, mention of any other inmates she associates with. Maybe she just gets to talk to other women when she's in her cage in the rec yard? Gets to pick up her sack lunch in person?

She has not advanced on the same schedule as DeVault, her BFF from Estrella.

There aren't even rumored signs that Jodi is making headway with the rewards scheme.

But the big question for LinTX: what can they punish you with if you're in Phase 1 Max?
Also, if you were in Phase 2 or 3 wouldn't you normally get a reduction of a phase (or 2) and not lockdown?

FEBRUARY 1-25, 2008.

February 1-2. Killer plays her accidental text games, Sky asks how Lisa is, Travis says she’s good, but it all feels very scary, Sky tells him gently enough that therapy might help, but Travis says he can’t afford to go GreatLife (church based, on the killer’s March 22 journal list of what she covets/wants).

Sky tells Travis- please don’t sabotage your relationship with Lisa out of fear. Travis says he’s fighting doing that, that it’s the first time he’s even been aware of that possibility/pattern. Lots of PPL, dates with Lisa, the killer sending him non sequitur texts.

February 3. Killer texts- I need the car so I can go to church. Later- If u aren’t gonna give it to me, u can at least call.

February 4. The killer is fired from Mimi’s for “stealing 3 muffins and not smiling enough.” She plays games with Travis about his personal development CD’s she’s “borrowed” that he needs, tells him she didn’t steal from him, well, just maybe a frozen dinner or a business card.

Travis replies that he didn’t say she stole them, just that “so much happens” with stuff related to her, and BTW, one of the CD’s she had returned to him was so cracked it was unusable. She says she offered to pay for it, Travis tells her that’s not the point. He just needs the things that are important to him and necessary for his business to be where they are supposed to be, intact. She concludes with- “I’ll finish you in the nose! Just kidding. “

Lisa drops a hint about getting engaged. The killer texts him right after that to call her about the OKC road trip, that it is “very time-sensitive.”

Travis asks her to book Gus Searcy for an event, she says --you hung up on me, I wasn’t done with you. If anyone asks, tell them I have to work. (She’s referring to a briefing she was supposed to attend that night, but decides against because she is a bad mood/angry about having just been fired).

February 5. Travis apologizes for not giving her enough time, that he too was stressed. Tells her that maybe her being fired is a blessing in disguise. The killer replies that she needs to talk to him later that night.

February 6. Killer texts Travis, gushing about great he looks in the pic of him in his suit, sitting in his office, and that it gives her lots of naughty ideas about what she wants to do to him. Travis blows her off- completely disinterested. She texts him later about the incorporation process for his T-shirt business, saying maybe you can use/provide your social security number?

February 7. Travis texts Mimi about an event (first mention of Mimi in the texts, iirc). He jokes about her stopping by, saying he promises he won’t hold her hostage. He texts with Sean that a roommie wants his network key to reset router to get internet- does he (Sean) want to handle, or let roommie go ahead? No response.

Travis seems to deliberately quarrel with Lisa. Says he questioned her motive about persisting in a theological conversation they were having, was she trying to get under his skin? She replies no, but says she does argue too much sometimes, that she’ll work on it, both say sorry. Tense teasing with Lisa follows.

Goes right to texting with killer about having her place a notice in paper about his tshirt business, that he’ll take her to a special restaurant in gratitude, after Super Saturday- her kind of place, she’ll love it. She replies- YOURE WONDERFUL! TELL ME WHERE IT IS. She actually takes care of his business, promptly, atypical, but then, there’s a reward in it for her.

February 9. Killer sends an aggrieved text to Travis- I’m here. What’s the deal (why aren’t you here). Later on Travis texts with Talie (her first appearance in text records. As G&A Mom pointed out, it’s interesting that Travis entered Talie’s name into his address book…unlike NA55’s).

Talie texts for first time. So many questions. Why do u have a 951 area code? After one 20 minute lag in the exchange Travis tells her he wasn’t offended by what she’d asked, he had been out to dinner. (That’s how interested he was? )

She tells him his clothing line cracks her up, is definitely mocking Travis about selling chaste clothing. (Travis and Taylor are just starting up this business. The killer is, in fact, “helping” Travis with the incorporation process. How does “Talie” know about this business?)

When Talie asks about why he won’t agree to full intercourse- moral reasons? Religious? Personal? He tells her -personal. That’s its been very difficult for him because he’s pretty sexual kind of guy, but that it is important to him not to go there.

For a second time she brings up other “dates.” (The first was- do you have a hot date for tonight?) She tells him- I can’t believe you don’t have anyone to go out with. She exits…he’s left hanging on phone. 1:13am.

At 2AM (Feb 10), the killer texts -thanks for singing me to sleep. You’re wonderful. Sweet dreams. Tomorrow is gonna be a great day! I love you.

February 10. Talie texts at 7:32AM- sorry, fell asleep, a mom.

Travis replies at 1:14PM, that he understands. This is the last outgoing text by Travis until 1:03 AM, again to Talie.

Lisa asks Travis if he’s going to the Hiatt’s for dinner.

9:11PM- The killer texts Travis--are you feeling better?

Lisa’s tires are slashed in that evening.

1:58AM- 8:37AM, Lisa texts multiple times asking Travis to call her after he speaks to cops, to let her know what’s going on. She finally says- please just let me know when you wake up. No replies from Travis. He later explains he had to deal with police, tow trucks, and tire companies all day, didn’t have his charger and his cell phone died.

2/11. Afternoon. Travis texts Sky and Talie about tires being slashed. He tells Sky- I believe in the Secret-what’s the deal? He texts with Lisa, telling her just before 5 that the car “should be there.”

7PM the killer tells him to call her now, or after FHE (note--FHE begins at 7, as she well knows). At 9:13, 9:27, and at 9:36 she texts Travis to ask if her garage door opener is in the BMW’s cup holder, and if so, to please drop it off to her.

Meanwhile, Travis has gone to FHE, and has approached Mimi about coming over to his house after FHE. She agrees, and comes over with Eric, a mutual acquaintance. Mimi visits until around 9:30PM; Eric leaves earlier.

At 9:45PM Travis texts Eric---We’re getting married!!! Well, anyway, she thinks I’m nice, it went great, I’m in heaven.

He texts Mimi to thank her for coming over, that he enjoyed talking with her, and to call him if she ever wants to go biking together.

At 10:51PM Travis tells the killer he’ll just have to give the garage door opener to her the next day.

2/12. Talie texts at 1:12PM, asking how he is. No reply. At 6:51PM Talie texts she has to cancel getting together the next evening. No reply.

2/13. Travis texts with Deanna, texts with Lisa, telling her he’s waiting for one more thing and if it happens it’s going to be a “freaking awesome day. “

Travis and Lisa have a long joking text exchange about Valentine Day’s plans.

Chris H texts at 3:33- “love ya, man. “ TA replies he needs the love, that he is really struggling financially, but is trying not to let his concerns show.

4:53PM. Killer asks when Travis will be there, offers to go to the bank or do other errands for him.

6:10PM. Killer texts “….why yes I’m still horny.” (Travis hasn’t asked. It’s her trashy unsubtle way of trying to get his interest). No reply.

7:48PM. Killer tries another tactic, texts Travis saying thank you for all you do, you are so wonderful, a blessing in my life. He says wow, you’re welcome.

Travis has a PPL conference call at 8PM.

At 8:56PM Travis asks Mimi if she’s had a chance to “peruse” the book they discussed.

At 1:32 AM (now is 2/14) the killer sends her …”T-Dogg not horny frownie face frownie face” text to Travis. No reply.

At 1:34AM the killer gives up and tells him- well, I’ll be there to clean tomorrow, between 10-11.

2/14. Valentine’s Day.

4:33. Killer sends her you're in my prayers text, call me.

4:39-4:55PM, Travis texts with Sky about Lisa and Mimi, continuing a call they’ve just had. He tells her that he’s terrified. That he’s almost 31, that he knows Lisa wants to marry him, that he hasn’t screwed up their relationship, so marriage to Lisa is possible, and that those are all reasons to keep going with Lisa.

But, Travis says, he meant what he told Chris, that the omens are lining up for Mimi, including his dream of her, signifying that she is the One.

Sky tells him-dump Lisa. Your eternal companion has arrived. Let the Spirit that gave you the dream guide you, pray about it, trust the Lord. She also asks him…this isn’t about sabotaging your relationship with Lisa out of fear, is it?

Travis says- I don’t think so.

4:55PM. Travis replies to Sky, yes, he’ll call her cell.

5:39PM. Killer tells him to call her.

5:40PM. Texts killer--I’m busy. What’s up?

5:41-5:49. Killer- Look at the sky!!! (OK. Yah. Wow.)

Goes on date with Lisa.

Feb 15. Travis travels to N. Phoenix for PPL business, is gone most of the day. The killer sends emails or IM’s from 11:20PM until almost midnight, when he tells her for the second time he needs to get to bed (from context, she's sent him a raunchy suggestion of some kind).

Feb 16. The killer texts first thing in the AM she needs to borrow $20. Travis plans date with Lisa. He’s gone most of the day doing PPL Super Saturday.

The killer texts him around 10pm, while he’s out with Lisa- “sweetheart,” I have to tell you something, Not urgent. Call me. "

Lisa tells him thanks for the date, but senses something is off or wrong. Travis tells her he’s just exhausted from doing Super Saturday, tells her good night, then begins text-flirting with Maria, and nudging her to send him a sexy pic.

February 17. Texts with Mimi, telling her he missed seeing her at church.

February 18 ( 12:25AM ). Lisa texts Travis to ask if he still loves her, which begins the conversation that will end with their final break-up.

Travis tells Lisa he is on the verge of losing everything because of business troubles and his “bad decisions,” and the difficulties seem insurmountable. He tells her he knows his “other issues” are hurting her, and he can’t stand the thought of making her unhappy. He doesn’t know what to do to resolve the problems he’s facing.

The timing of them sucks, because he can’t focus as he wants to on the relationship. He feels like he’s failing at the relationship. He asks her if it would be a good idea if they took a break, to let him try to deal with his problems. She says she loves him but can’t do that , because that’s not how a marriage works, and that in any case she knows they wouldn’t be able to stay away from each other. In all the way or out.

He says he is unwilling to “cause these problems anymore.” They ask each other if they should break up and both reluctantly agree they should. (Note: Taylor and Zach have said Travis broke up with Lisa because he knew he couldn’t continue with her until he had dealt with getting the killer out of his life).

Travis texts Sky and Chris and Taylor right afterwards, after 2AM, that he and Lisa have broken up and that he’s “scared to death.”

When Chris wakes up he texts Travis--– I would dump you too if I saw you driving around town with your ex. “Straighten out that crap once and for all. “Dump (the killer), go find your wife.

Sky wants to know if he’s OK, and why he broke off with Lisa—is it because he’s sure about Mimi? Or because he’s sure Lisa isn’t the one?

Travis tells Chris that he’s right about the killer, but that he only sees her at PPL things and has been desperate enough to use her for gas money. He tells Sky that the break is about Mimi, but that he doesn’t even know her well enough to know if she has a boyfriend.

Travis sent this text to Sky at 9:53 AM on February 18. Here is where the gap begins for outgoing tests; the next outgoing text by Travis in the records is not until February 25. After the killer has supposedly stood him on that special restaurant dinner on February 21 or 22, going to LV instead to hole up with Gus for a few days--telling Gus she’s left Mesa and is moving home; after she tells Travis on the 25th that she is planning a special night of wild sex and will be dressed up as a horny little school girl; after she is angry with him (archived texts) that he is questioning her, and just before he tells her he’s busy that night.

Actually, several of us posters on here were wanting to ask you! We just knew you'd have the answer!

It seems there must have been some infractions..... Maybe they weren't published for the sake of "security" and to keep her from having deliberate infractions for the sake of staying in the limelight?

We do know from the recent phone call with the rapper that she was planning (BS?) on some kind of upgrade in February, since fewer guards would have to be with her at all times. IIRC she was going from two to one. (I would imagine this "upgrade" will not happen.)

No sign that her allowed phone call would increase from one 15 minute a week.

We know there were issues with her mail (soliciting money?).

We know it's possible she's been having fights with her TV, since she's on her third.

We also know from another inmate (?) that she got her ventmate disciplined for making Jodi-messages public on FB. This probably meant discipline for Jodi as well.

She may be allowed some minor interaction time with others, but this is unclear IIRC. There's no job, major hangout time, mention of any other inmates she associates with. Maybe she just gets to talk to other women when she's in her cage in the rec yard? Gets to pick up her sack lunch in person?

She has not advanced on the same schedule as DeVault, her BFF from Estrella.

There aren't even rumored signs that Jodi is making headway with the rewards scheme.

But the big question for LinTX: what can they punish you with if you're in Phase 1 Max?
Also, if you were in Phase 2 or 3 wouldn't you normally get a reduction of a phase (or 2) and not lockdown?

To answer your question, when starting Step 1 you have almost no privileges. While in Step 1 you earn: Rec time, Visitation, Store, Library, TV/Personal property, Securepak and Phone

The upgrade she mentioned was receiving contact visits in Feb. That would be the appropriate incentive after 180 days in Step 3, and the timing fits. I cannot believe that she is being treated differently in any way re: posted or earned infractions. DOC would have no reason, IMO, to deviate from procedure for that. I do suspect she is considered high profile and that allowing her to work would require more supervision than PV can manage, so she doesn't work (also not as if she needs to, she has $). That is the only area I see where her profile differs from others - even inmates with a lot of infractions work.

But if there had been an official infraction, I have no reason at all to think it wouldn't be entered on her profile. I'm pretty sure that she had almost made the 180days in Step 3 when this phone call was posted, and expect there will be at least a misdemeanor infraction coming from it. If so, she will go back to the beginning of Step 2 and lose quite a few privileges she had earned. She may also have phone privileges suspended or revoked depending upon whether the infraction is considered violation of phone or media - could be both.

Just want to mention that while I'm not commenting on the texts discussion, I'm interested and enjoy reading all the posts. For some reason, I found I just cannot handle reading those texts, so I have little to say, but am reading every word!

To answer your question, when starting Step 1 you have almost no privileges. While in Step 1 you earn: Rec time, Visitation, Store, Library, TV/Personal property, Securepak and Phone

The upgrade she mentioned was receiving contact visits in Feb. That would be the appropriate incentive after 180 days in Step 3, and the timing fits. I cannot believe that she is being treated differently in any way re: posted or earned infractions. DOC would have no reason, IMO, to deviate from procedure for that. I do suspect she is considered high profile and that allowing her to work would require more supervision than PV can manage, so she doesn't work (also not as if she needs to, she has $). That is the only area I see where her profile differs from others - even inmates with a lot of infractions work.

But if there had been an official infraction, I have no reason at all to think it wouldn't be entered on her profile. I'm pretty sure that she had almost made the 180days in Step 3 when this phone call was posted, and expect there will be at least a misdemeanor infraction coming from it. If so, she will go back to the beginning of Step 2 and lose quite a few privileges she had earned. She may also have phone privileges suspended or revoked depending upon whether the infraction is considered violation of phone or media - could be both.

Very helpful. It does seem strange that none of her flunkies have said anything about JA moving quickly up the rewards ladder. They would have been so proud of her.....

I also wasn't clear whether her plan to get new perks in February was wishful thinking (like her 2008 plan to put $5000 in savings by year's end) or based on a realistic view of her situation.

I'm really really done now, finished with the parsing of texts and looking too closely and for way too long into the mind of such a malicious, cruel, twisted, awful human being. Travis had it right when he called her a corrupted carcass. There isn't much else there, certainly nothing redeeming whatsoever.

In next post below, what I've concluded, in a nutshell, the briefest I can be.

Remember when Malaysian flight 370 disappeared? I followed that for close to a year, crowd sleuthing, discussing flight paths with pilots, making maps. The whole bit. My DH asked me WTH at some point and I really didn't have a good answer, except I felt totally compelled to try to solve the mystery.

Then one day on NPR I heard an evolutionary biologist being interviewed, and what he said about something else entirely answered for me why 370, why the Travis mysteries, why this compulsion in general.

He said that we're all hard wired to feel uncomfortable with mysteries, with the unresolved, and we are so because way back when trying to resolve mysteries successfully could mean the difference between life or death.

We're all programmed that way, but I guess some of us must have a couple extra helpings of whatever those wires are. :D

Whether any or some or most of what I believe now is right or wrong or unknowable, YAY! for me all the important pieces of the puzzle have clicked into place firmly enough. Until JM's book, anyway, though I doubt very much he will discuss any of these details.

I'm really really done now, finished with the parsing of texts and looking too closely and for way too long into the mind of such a malicious, cruel, twisted, awful human being. Travis had it right when he called her a corrupted carcass. There isn't much else there, certainly nothing redeeming whatsoever.

Whether any or some or most of what I believe now is right or wrong or unknowable, YAY! for me all the important pieces of the puzzle have clicked into place firmly enough. Until JM's book, anyway, though I doubt very much he will discuss any of these details.

:thinking: Hmmmmm.....Glad you mentioned JM's book, so we know you won't be disappearing forever. We certainly wouldn't want that.

Maybe I shouldn't be smirking, but isn't the book coming out in, like, mid month? So your retirement might last just long enough for a beach week in Bermuda?

We'll miss you even if it's just for a week......

Now watch NurmiWurmi shoot out Volume 2 over the weekend and throw off Hope's retirement plan altogether.

Did any of you listen to this yesterday? Kareem "Lefty" participated in a call-in show hosted by King Jordan. Here is the link: (if anyone is interested)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingjo...ordan-radio-on-his-video-about-jodi-arias-2-3

They play that hideous "crap" rap video then about the 20:00 mark King Jordan added call-in listeners to discuss the Jodi-Kareem audio call and the ramifications of that call. The callers absolutely destroyed Kareem! One after another took turns battering him. One of the callers was Edd S. *281129's* friend from the trials, and DJ who had dealings previously with KW. It was very funny listening to the attacks and KW breathing so hard that it sounded like he had just run a race . This is ironic... both the killers supporters and the killers haters gang up on KW and beat him unmercifully. KW kept saying that first he didn't make the tape and then he said that he didn't know how Radar Online obtained the tape. Near the end of the tape, KW defended MDLR and called her "an angel and the Mother Theresa Of Our Generation." It is long, but it was a great listen.

Maybe I shouldn't be smirking, but isn't JM's book just about to come out? So your retirement might last just long enough for a beach week in Bermuda?

Lol. I understand completely why my declarations of all done might be met with smirks. My DH settled long ago for eye rolls and uh huh's when pressed. ;)

DH made the loving mistake of preordering JM's book for me as a Xmas present, and I'll be here for that and for lots in between, no doubt.

But what I truly am done with is the excruciating and extremely time consuming work of going through the texts line by line, day by day, months worth, analyzing it all, piecing it together with other available sources, and writing contextual timelines.

Free. Free at last. :)

ETA...to your ETA: goofball. ;)

In next post below, what I've concluded, in a nutshell, the briefest I can be.

Remember when Malaysian flight 370 disappeared? I followed that for close to a year, crowd sleuthing, discussing flight paths with pilots, making maps. The whole bit. My DH asked me WTH at some point and I really didn't have a good answer, except I felt totally compelled to try to solve the mystery.

Then one day on NPR I heard an evolutionary biologist being interviewed, and what he said about something else entirely answered for me why 370, why the Travis mysteries, why this compulsion in general.

He said that we're all hard wired to feel uncomfortable with mysteries, with the unresolved, and we are so because way back when trying to resolve mysteries successfully could mean the difference between life or death.

We're all programmed that way, but I guess some of us must have a couple extra helpings of whatever those wires are. :D

LOL, well I'm glad there's an explanation for our behavior. I have family and friends who are like, Jodi Arias? Wasn't that trial over forever ago? Why are you still talking about it? Thank God for WS where the poor souls who suffer from the same affliction can gather together to discuss our obsession!

I wanted to note something in the texts that struck me, more just for reference than because I can make sense of it.

Remember at the end of April when Travis (allegedly) sends Jodi a text about how he's in a club and realizes she's the prettiest girl ever, or something off-the-wall like that?

There's a similar text on 3/31 where he writes that he'll miss her (when she returns to Yrkea) and that she's a fantastic person. If he'd treated her as well as she deserved to be treated, they would never have had an argument.

I'm thinking WTF? If it were anybody but Travis, I would say both texts are the result of some serious drinking. I'm sure others have suggested that Jodi sent these texts herself, and it sure sounds like it.

Nutshell (#1, LOL).

The killer lied to Gus to get a Helio mostly just because she wanted a Helio. She had it before Travis threatened to expose her if she kept up with her madness, so she didn't get the Helio explicitly to set him up.

The killer may or may not have had access to his cellphone texts all along, it doesn't matter. She did snoop his Gmails and FB etc. enough to find out enough to keep her rage burning regardless.

Travis thought he's be safe from her after she was forced to leave Mesa, but with every passing week was forced to confront the fact she was not going to leave him alone, and she was going to mess with him in every way she could, whatever she hoped to gain by that. The longer she was gone the more he came to terms with what she had done to him, including deliberately trying to crash through his last barrier, not having sexual intercourse with her.

He and an accomplice set up the trap for her on May 13 because he was worn out and angry with her games and gas lighting and tormenting, but hadn't succeeded in making her stop what she was doing in any other way. I think his accomplice must have been a man, because a woman friend would have known better.

I think his mocking exposure of her on May 13-15 was the beginning of the end. I think she realized soon after what had happened, and by May 22, when he told her that he knew what she had done- and made it explicit what he'd done, and that he knew about Maria and hacking etc., that she determined she would destroy him first, or threaten him with exposure first if he dared to make her unmasking more widely known. IMO she spliced the sex tape after the 15th, created and planted the "May 2" rape fantasy at the same time, reported the Helio stolen to make sure he got it that the threat was real when she taunted him with it.

I think in her mind she gave him one last chance with her May 16 twisted email saying-hey, you're free of my friendship, which of course just pissed him off because it was twisted, not based in reality about how he'd treated her, and because it dissed him, Deanna, and the Hughes. May 22 told her there was little chance of turning back.

On May 25 the killer sent Travis an email. I thought she'd deleted the email, but she didn't. It was entered into evidence in PP2, and it is the email the foreperson mistakenly referred to as the text which the jury believed explained what happened on May 26. They were partially right, but utterly lacked the context to understand why.

The May 25th email Travis would call "dire" in his reply which may or may not still exist was about the killer telling Travis she felt she had to go to her bishop "stat" in order to confess her transgressions with Travis. Travis clearly pleaded with her in his missing response not to ruin him by doing so. That's where the Gchat begins.

The part 2 she alluded to but refused to put in writing was her saying the reason she had to go to the bishop was that the Helio had been stolen. The call he found "disgusting" was her confessing she had recorded their phone sex episode. The Gchat came in between. The final blow-which she delivered after she'd provoked him into rage during the Ghat- was that she really had no choice about going to the bishop because the Helio was stolen and she needed to confess in case the thief exposed them both.

I'm guessing that Travis didn't respond as she anticipated, and that at long last he was 100% aware of just how evil she was, that he had failed absolutely in trying to force her on the 26th to admit something-anything-in writing. I'm guessing he was extremely afraid of what she might do, but that whatever she intended to do, he couldn't stop her, and that he needed to get her out of his life completely, whatever the risk might be.

The end of her computer snooping came on May 27 at the latest, when she tried to hack in and blow up his computer. When Flores told her LE could determine if she tried to access T's computer she backtracked and told him of course she had-until May 22.

Who knows why she didn't call Darryl about the gas cans and steal her gfather's gun on the 27th instead of the 28th. My guess is she took that day to plan out his murder, start to finish.

Did any of you listen to this yesterday? Kareem "Lefty" participated in a call-in show hosted by King Jordan. Here is the link: (if anyone is interested)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingjo...ordan-radio-on-his-video-about-jodi-arias-2-3

They play that hideous "crap" rap video then about the 20:00 mark King Jordan added call-in listeners to discuss the Jodi-Kareem audio call and the ramifications of that call. The callers absolutely destroyed Kareem! One after another took turns battering him. One of the callers was Edd S. *281129's* friend from the trials, and DJ who had dealings previously with KW. It was very funny listening to the attacks and KW breathing so hard that it sounded like he had just run a race . This is ironic... both the killers supporters and the killers haters gang up on KW and beat him unmercifully. KW kept saying that first he didn't make the tape and then he said that he didn't know how Radar Online obtained the tape. Near the end of the tape, KW defended MDLR and called her "an angel and the Mother Theresa Of Our Generation." It is long, but it was a great listen.

I'm kind of 'glad' that he did it now... only because she lost her beloved communication.

It's better for Perryville to set the record straight right from the get go, before she becomes a real problem (well, a less mentally restrained one). We never got a list of her violations during her time in the Estrella jail but she probably expects the same behavior, "oh it's not a big deal, I'm sure with time, I'll be running things around here."

Hopefully they won't lift the lockdown before Juan's book is well out. No point in arguing with the prosecutor and the defense attorney "who don't love her." And Juan (and probably Det. Flores) really gets to her. She idealizes all those well-off, conscientious men, guided by a moral compass 'thing.' It's really her mark. Surely she's misplaced this loss of love sensation from her own father... I know, I went there. *cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda