Serious DNA discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Its military jargon. Not a drop of religion.

The military doesn't care if you're exhausted, they keep you marching!

As a matter of fact, I just recently learned that this happened to my nephew in the Army. He tore cartilage in his knee and they kept him marching and gave him major doses of Ibuprofen until he developed a severe GI Bleed.

What military?

The military personnel that you think wrote this: I advise you to be well rested because tomorrow will be exhausting,

I think Patsy wrote it, possibly with John's help. John did train in the military at Subic Bay.

This is a tall statement, for anyone genuinely interested in finding JBR's killer. Anything alone can be a real clue.

Its not a 'done deal' that RDI. In fact, RDI has been capitulating on more than one issue lately. (college word of the day not found in the RN: capitulating)

Are you even responding to what I said or someone elses post????

Don't look at me. I haven't conceded a thing.

(True, it's not a slam dunk; it's more of a Hail Mary hook shot! LOL)

I guess RDI will be saying goodbye to the 'factory worker'? I mean, nobody in their right mind would suggest that anymore, now that they found that pesky matching DNA elsewhere at the crime scene.

This is a tall statement, for anyone genuinely interested in finding JBR's killer. Anything alone can be a real clue.
yes,just as the bible found open correlates with the letters in the RN signature.

yes,just as the bible found open correlates with the letters in the RN signature.

A bible found open on its own cannot correlate with letters. What was it about the bible found open that you feel related to SBTC?

It seems I left out yet another warlike expression.

...so don't think that killing will be difficult.

Man that RN is loaded with war stuff, huh?

You will be denied [the] remains for proper burial.

Or how about

...but not the country that it serves

..small foreign faction

Many, many expressions in the ransom note are easily placed in some kind of war or military context.

It seems I left out yet another warlike expression.

...so don't think that killing will be difficult.

Man that RN is loaded with war stuff, huh?

You will be denied [the] remains for proper burial.

Or how about

...but not the country that it serves

..small foreign faction

Many, many expressions in the ransom note are easily placed in some kind of war or military context.

Sure, if you have a big enough hammer you can beat anything into the "milityary jargon" shape.

IMO not one thing in the note identifies the person as having served - or not served- in the military. (And I served a bit more than 12 years, in 3 different branches, so I have some familiarity with military jargon)

How about "Listen" ? Officers are always telling the troops to listen up. Yeah, had to be someone with a military background.

Sure, if you have a big enough hammer you can beat anything into the "milityary jargon" shape.

IMO not one thing in the note identifies the person as having served - or not served- in the military. (And I served a bit more than 12 years, in 3 different branches, so I have some familiarity with military jargon)

How about "Listen" ? Officers are always telling the troops to listen up. Yeah, had to be someone with a military background.

This is the nth time someone has said "not my military, nobody ever says tactics or victory or killing or remains or proper burial or countermeasures or anything like that in MY military".

There is more than one military in the world. Way more than one. Hundreds, maybe? The argument that these words aren't used in the military is a moot point because any or all of these words can be proven to have common military application. Just because someone says something doesn't make it so.

And while I'm at it (straightening out misconceptions), the R's house isn't a closed system. It has windows and doors that people can come in and go out. Neither is the US a closed system. It has airports and harbors where people can come in and go out.

For Chrishope, Google hits:

military tactics - 947000
military remains - 17,900,000 (wow)
military countermeasures - 895,000
military victory - 1,110,000
military killing - 555,000
military provoke - 2,170,000

military "remains for a proper burial" exact expression - 80 ("... family members so that they could return the remains for a proper burial. ... to track down other "missing families" of deceased military personnel. ...")

military "countermeasures and tactics" exact expression - 601 (One of the highest priorities for intelligence support to military ... a basis for the development of effective countermeasures and tactics to protect US ...)

military "listen carefully" exact expression - 164,000 ("In military court you must listen carefully to the proceedings")

military "safe and unharmed" exact expression - 7950 ( ... we are glad that our service personnel return safe and unharmed from their ...)

Yep, military jargon. No hammer needed.

For Chrishope, Google hits:

military tactics - 947000
military remains - 17,900,000 (wow)
military countermeasures - 895,000
military victory - 1,110,000
military killing - 555,000

military "remains for a proper burial" exact expression - 80 ("... family members so that they could return the remains for a proper burial. ... to track down other "missing families" of deceased military personnel. ...")

military "countermeasures and tactics" exact expression - 601 (One of the highest priorities for intelligence support to military ... a basis for the development of effective countermeasures and tactics to protect US ...)

military "listen carefully" exact expression - 164,000 ("In military court you must listen carefully to the proceedings")

military "safe and unharmed" exact expression - 7950 ( ... we are glad that our service personnel return safe and unharmed from their ...)

Yep, military jargon. No hammer needed.

You gave me google hits, but not your search terms. Unless those were your search terms. Nothing about "proper burial" is unique to military jargon. It comes up a lot in google because there will have been a lot of news stories about soldiers remains. It doesn't show that the terms are military jargon. I can still see the hammer marks.

You gave me google hits, but not your search terms. Unless those were your search terms. Nothing about "proper burial" is unique to military jargon. It comes up a lot in google because there will have been a lot of news stories about soldiers remains. It doesn't show that the terms are military jargon. I can still see the hammer marks.

The search term 'military provoke' was over 2 million hits. From there you can easily find the term used in a military context.

The note is loaded with military vocabulary.

It is easily shown that many terms in the RN fit in a military context. Way more than fit in a college journalism context. It all depends if what is shown is willing to be seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back