Serious DNA discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Name one item of evidence known to be connected to the murder that shows Victory or SBTC might be religious. Open bible isn't even known to be connected to the murder. Therefore, we can't just make vague connections to it, and call it factual evidence.

The RN, is known to be connected to the murder. And it speaks for itself, really. Its loaded with known political, tactical, military, and socioeconomic expressions. It has zero known religious expressions.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the perp has or had a rank.

Now YOU are making PRESUMPTIONS from the "wording" in the ransom note; it "wouldn't surprise" you if it is from someone in the military. How is that different from what others "see" when trying to decipher one of the most puzzling ransom notes in history? Was it "someone" from the military, or someone "disguised" as miliary/terrorists? We can hardly take ANYTHING in the ransom note at face value, after all. There was NO kidnapping, no intention of collecting ANY ransom. It's ALL a lie.

And I do believe there are religious implications with the phrase "proper burial".

I don't have a problem with you having a different POV, HoldOn. We just see it differently, and until the ransom note writer comes forth and explains the MANY, MANY mixed signals in that note, we're ALL just PRESUMING.

How long would she have had to have been dead and in the basement for cadaver dogs to have identified a smell in the basement?

I'm not sure, but I believe that any tracking dog would have found the body quickly just from the scent of her given to them. I don't believe it "had" to be cadaver dogs, which LE wouldn't have been expecting to find a dead child in the home anyhow, if they were trying to "track" kidnappers, right? But I'm just guessing.

The argument that resulted in no dogs being brought in was between LE fatheads, about "which" dogs to bring in. They didn't agree. But then again, bringing in dogs early might not have made sense another way; like it makes no sense to have a dozen people in the house, cars everywhere, when the kidnappers could easily HAVE BEEN watching the house for signs of police activity.

There were a lot of excuses made that day from everyone, so many mistakes it's hard to fathom. That continued in the weeks and months afterward, even to this day, with the telephone records not being obtained under subpoena, the parents not being arrested and brought in for questioing, etc. This is LE and PARENTAL behavior that just makes no sense if you're trying to find a missing child, find the killer of a murdered child, and to investigate such a crime.

I believe the Ramseys expected LE to find JonBenet very quickly. I don't think they could possibly have predicted LE would see that latched door and, having actually BOUGHT the "kidnapping" story, simply said, Oh, well, kidnappers wouldn't be in a room locked from the outside. The door also "stuck" and so Officer French...or was it the other one?...simply used his "good common sense" and walked away.

Fleet White must have thought the same thing, as he opened the door and, unable to find the counter-intuitive position of the light switch, couldn't see anything in the dark and so, sensing no living person was in the room, left. I doubt he questioned the Ramsey's story at all at that point. I imagine it took seeing the little girl he knew for two years lying dead in the cellar room to make him wonder about his close friends and their post-murder behavior.

Sounds right to me.

I don't have a problem with you having a different POV, HoldOn. We just see it differently, and until the ransom note writer comes forth and explains the MANY, MANY mixed signals in that note, we're ALL just PRESUMING.

Unless Lazarus raises her, I don't think she's coming forward to explain the mixed signals.

Why didn't PR just claim she was with the PLO or SLA or something?

Because those are real organizations that can be investigated, and can also deny any involvement.

Not only that, but how many Atlanta pageant moms can spell Palestinian or Symbionese or Hizbollah?

Thank you, Dee. To your knowledge, has anyone ever asked why dogs, both blood hounds and cadaver dogs were not considered to be used? (I've never heard it mentioned.)

It has been mentioned in various places, but I can't tell you exactly where, I know ST's book was probably one place.
But it was DA Hunter who nixed the dogs when it was suggested by police.
And even if they didn't use cadaver dogs, for at that point they were searching for a (presumably alive) kidnapped child, search dogs given a piece of her clothing could have been used. You have to ask yourself what parent wouldn't SCREAM for search dogs to be brought in to find their kidnapped child? What DA would REFUSE to use them? I'll tell you- people who knew there was NO NEED for search dogs. People who knew exactly where the child was- dead- in the basement.

I think you are definitely on to something! I was asked on here why I thought JR found the body with a witness? I'm not sure what I think??? Maybe the "witness" insisted on searching with him and wouldn't let him look alone? I think JR might have been trying to lose FW by walking fast in front of him and bouncing from room to room in the basement. But FW kept up. Does anyone else on here have an opinion as to why JR had a witness with him when he found the body?

Well, there are a couple of theories on this- one is that he may not have wanted FW to join him, but felt it would be too obvious and suspicious if he turned to him and said not to come. The other is that possibly LA send them off together and told them to search the house together. Of course, they could have split up and started in different areas of the house, but just maybe FW's "hinky meter" went off and he was beginning to be a little suspicious of his friend's behavior.

Not only that, but how many Atlanta pageant moms can spell Palestinian or Symbionese or Hizbollah?

How about pageant moms who are journalism majors? One minute she's a pageant mom who can't spell, the next she's a journalism major with high vocabulary. Which is it?

Did you know, SD, that all the words in the ransom note already exist in the vast majority of high school graduates, and probably the simple majority of middle school graduates? There are zero college level vocabulary words in the RN. Agreed?

How about pageant moms who are journalism majors? One minute she's a pageant mom who can't spell, the next she's a journalism major with high vocabulary. Which is it?

Did you know, SD, that all the words in the ransom note already exist in the vast majority of high school graduates, and probably the simple majority of middle school graduates? There are zero college level vocabulary words in the RN. Agreed?

And

Attache is not a word a high-school student would use, unless they studied French in high-school, that's a college level word right there. I don't have the whole 3 pages handy, but I'm sure there are others...

Attache is not a word a high-school student would use, unless they studied French in high-school, that's a college level word right there. I don't have the whole 3 pages handy, but I'm sure there are others...

I don't care what words a high-school student would use. I care what words a foreign adult student of English would use. Attache is one of those words. If you can come up with a less foreign word that is college level maybe? Its a pretty famous ransom note, certainly we can discuss some of the so-called college level or high vocabulary words. Attache probably isn't a good example because that word actually supports an argument for foreign adult student of English. Not too many college students using the term 'attache' with any frequency.

I don't care what words a high-school student would use. I care what words a foreign adult student of English would use. Attache is one of those words.

:confused: Do I need to post letters and poetry saved on my computer written by students from various European 'University' students, which literally slaughter the English language, in order to prove an absurd point here? :confused:

:crazy: Humm, maybe when I can stop laughing. :crazy:

I don't care what words a high-school student would use. I care what words a foreign adult student of English would use. Attache is one of those words. If you can come up with a less foreign word that is college level maybe? Its a pretty famous ransom note, certainly we can discuss some of the so-called college level or high vocabulary words. Attache probably isn't a good example because that word actually supports an argument for foreign adult student of English. Not too many college students using the term 'attache' with any frequency.

No, I've known ESL teachers, in fact my former Sister In Law was one, and I don't think attache is a word an ESL student would use unless they are from France or a French-speaking country. Besides, how many "small foreign factions" are French???

:confused: Do I need to post letters and poetry saved on my computer written by students from various European 'University' students, which literally slaughter the English language, in order to prove an absurd point here? :confused:

:crazy: Humm, maybe when I can stop laughing. :crazy:

Avoidance is what the last two posts do. I have a legitimate question, that is for anyone to post examples of so-called 'high vocabulary' college level words from the RN. There aren't any. They're all high school and lower words.

I'm sure you can toss insults to European university students all you want, but I still don't have any examples of so-called 'college' level vocabulary from the RN.

isnt it obvious

i mean really, why would a kidnapper go thru all this trouble and leave the child in the house ?????????

ANSWER - they wouldnt

if it wasnt so evil, one might be able to see how idiotic this charade was
by the ramseys

Avoidance is what the last two posts do. I have a legitimate question, that is for anyone to post examples of so-called 'high vocabulary' college level words from the RN. There aren't any. They're all high school and lower words.

I'm sure you can toss insults to European university students all you want, but I still don't have any examples of so-called 'college' level vocabulary from the RN.

In addition to attache,
You might enjoy chewing on this for awhile...

http://alinguistic.blogspot.com/2007/10/becker-barbara-j.html

"In addition, there is an attempt to create an external enemy, ‘foreign’, reinforced with the use of incorrect spelling ‘business’ and ‘ession’. However, spelling errors are not consistent throughout the text. Quite the contrary, this author has an extensive vocabulary of correctly spelled multi-syllabic words, such as, ‘instructions’, ‘adequate’, ‘tomorrow’, ‘particularly’, ‘situation’, ‘enforcement’, ‘countermeasures’, ‘authorities’, ‘underestimate’. These words suggest a high level of education, probably college or university. The complexity of the frequently compounded sentence structure suggests English as a native language. ‘Foreign faction’ echoes Patsy’s numerous alliterative choices in the Christmas letter she wrote to friends and family that Christmas..."

Profile- "Barbara J. Becker- writes non-fiction, fiction: historic memoir, and poetry. She is a member of the International Association of Forensic Linguists, and a member of the Manitoba Writers Guild. Barbara is a graduate of the University of Winnipeg who has published linguistic papers on authorship attribution and genre research. She is certified in LSI-SCAN deception analysis. She has worked on cases locally and internationally."

High-school students don't use words like attache or countermeasures, neither do ESL students. A college-educated journalism major would.

hi, i figured i would be asked that :crazy::crazy:

without going into too much detail, i mean i can but it is boring
but in a nutshell i calculated the time they got home with the time they ate pineapple and had tea and the time they went upstairs and the time that JBR would have had the accident in bed with wetting the bed.
and then calculated the time after that to do the staging etc etc etc

thats what i came up with
PLUS one day while driving and i was on the highway thinking about the case........the car in front of me had a license plate that sad... 1245 JB

silly but thats the truth :eek:

thx,it's not silly,perhaps it was indeed a clue?
Dr Spitz estimated TOD to be 'at or before 1am',so that very well could be right.

thx,it's not silly,perhaps it was indeed a clue?
Dr Spitz estimated TOD to be 'at or before 1am',so that very well could be right.

hmmmmmm..interesting

maybe i should call myself Doctor robotdog

lol

Name one item of evidence known to be connected to the murder that shows Victory or SBTC might be religious. Open bible isn't even known to be connected to the murder. Therefore, we can't just make vague connections to it, and call it factual evidence.

The RN, is known to be connected to the murder. And it speaks for itself, really. Its loaded with known political, tactical, military, and socioeconomic expressions. It has zero known religious expressions.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the perp has or had a rank.

Hold,JB didn't need to be found with a bible in hand for it to be connected to the murder.ANYTHING and everything in the house should be considered potential evidence,that's why *nothing* should be disturbed;the entire house itself was a crime scene.
The RN was written words,as was the bible.the bible was found open to a page that correlates with the same letters found in the RN signature.coincidence?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest
Back