Several' bodies found at Mandan, North Dakota business, 1 April 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure CI was under constant watch by LE from that first day. LE was on this one fast. Public was not at risk, other than the risk we all are at every day.

jmo

Ita. They knew his every move until they were ready to make an arrest. That’s why they felt there was no danger to the public.
Moo
I do think when crimes like this occur, everyone in the vicinity are more cautious about locking doors, watching kids & traveling in pairs or groups.

Court documents release more information on quadruple homicide

The affidavit says 44-year-old Chad Isaak is accused of shooting and stabbing the victims.

Documents say surveillance video shows Isaak arriving at 6:47 a.m. on Monday. Isaak was wearing a bright colored top, dark pants and bright colored head gear.

Isaak can be seen leaving the building around 7a.m. now wearing all dark clothing. An RJR vehicle is then driven away and parked at Indigo Signs. Police say they found blood smears on the door handles along with bright orange fibers inside the vehicle.

Police then see Isaak walk westbound towards Bill Barth Ford and out of view of surveillance.

Documents say a McDonald’s employee contacted law enforcement and told them she saw a man wearing a camouflage ski mask, dark pants and dark shoes. The employee also said the man had something stuffed in his jacket, which he placed inside a white Ford F150 and drove off.
Were his other bloody clothes wadded up in the jacket?
CI had a mission.
He murdered 4 people, under 13 mins, perhaps the last victim as he left.:eek::eek:
Wonder what his Computer etc will bring up: violent, fast murders that he copied.
This was definitely planned beforehand, from entry to exit, but within the premises, he may have been surprised/unprepared, therefore committing more violence than initially planned.
MOO.
BBM
Not only did he kill 4 people in 13 minutes, he shot and stabbed them, cut the woman's throat, found and picked up all nine shell casings, changed clothes, got truck keys and walked out. He was hustling!

I’ve seen several references to him being odd and now the neighbor is not surprised it was him. I’d love to hear more about what people mean by this. I understand it can be hard to articulate but I’d really like an example of what they mean.

I'm not completely positive he planned the (violent) murder of 4 people. He took a gun and a knife, obviously, but did he go there with the intention of killing someone or to pull off something else? Did he intend to kill all 4 victims? Those 4 people? Maybe only one? Maybe B&E with intention of taking something? It was well before opening hours for business (open at 8:30) and how could he know exactly who would be there at 6:47am? Or if anyone would? My jury is still out on motive.

The rage could have been because they were in the way of what he had planned. JMO

All I can think is one of the 4 usually arrived early & the murderer wanted to see him. But that morning things were different.
Hope we get a motive.

I also thought it was interesting, the neighbor who watches his dog never heard him complain about RJR. I’m sure LE are looking to see if anyone else put him up to this or even hired him.

Had the same thought today when I was thinking about the PC, but that's all I'm going to say about that;)

Were his other bloody clothes wadded up in the jacket?

BBM
Not only did he kill 4 people in 13 minutes, he shot and stabbed them, cut the woman's throat, found and picked up all nine shell casings, changed clothes, got truck keys and walked out. He was hustling!
That's my guess. The MacDonald's worker saw him with something - probably his other clothes. Maybe weapons.

I have to add, the fact that he was able to find and recover all nine of his shell casings is amazing to me. I can go out and shoot my pistol on my pasture and I almost always am unable to find a couple of my casings and I am totally calm and have all the time in the world and have a pretty good idea where they should be. I am assuming the murder scene(s) was very chaotic, things moving fast, his casings flying who knows where. Any yet he was able to go back and pick up every single one. Just lucky I guess.

Hope the McDonald's guy, is rewarded handsomely by Police, and the public.
Loads of 'pats on the back', and recognition, I hope.:):):)
He certainly was vigilant.
MOO.
We like the good people!

Edited to change "guys" to people! I didn't know the MacDonald's person was female, but it doesn't matter. We like the good ones. :)

This had to have almost been some kind of personal vendetta against either one of the workers or the business in general imo. This was such a personal and gruesome attack......jmo. I doubt very highly this was some sort of random burglary etc...moo

I hope I haven't left out reading something, but....

All my wild theories have gone out the window so to speak.

This perp brazenly walked into the premises before the first staff arrived in the morning, killed them in a frenzied few minutes, then left in a stolen company truck. Right?

He must have planned the killing(s) and cased the site to a certain degree. His tricks to fool cctv might have worked if not for an eagle-eyed McDonald's employee.

McLean County Sheriff's Office helps identify suspects vehicle

The 44-year-old man who's accused of killing four people at the RJR Maintenance and Management company in Mandan this week has no prior criminal record in the state of North Dakota.

A public records search for Chad Isaak shows he has a clean record.

J.R. Kerzmann the McLean County Sheriff says his office has had no issues with Isaak and the Sheriff's Office was surprised by Isaak being the suspect in the homicides.

Kerzmann says his deputies thought Isaak's pick-up may be a match when they first received information on Wednesday from the BCI on a suspect vehicle.

The McLean County Sherrif's Office was dealing with a stolen semi-truck and chase Wednesday evening which kept them from immediately checking out Isaak's vehicle. A McLean County deputy was injured in the incident.

The Sheriff's deputies checked out Isaak's vehicle early Thursday and got in touch with BCI which helped push the case forward.

That's my guess. The MacDonald's worker saw him with something - probably his other clothes. Maybe weapons.

One article states that the McDonald's employee saw a person in dark clothes and a ski mask. That visual would stick out to me.

And, on another note, the premeditation of this act--- changing an appointment from noon to 4. The back story of why he wanted to kill these people must be interesting.

ETA: link---https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/crime/2019/04/05/chiropractor-accused-killing-4-north-dakota-business-chad-isaak-mandan/3375070002/

Last edited:
Trying to find the local artical it was on, it looks like cobbs were killed in the front office and adam and robert were killed in the back “shop area”

This is a decent size area, theres a good chance the cobbs were already dead before adam and robert in the back knew what was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties