Severe Weather 2013 Spring, Summer and Fall

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does Tricia live?

Plaza Towers Elementary took a direct hit. Unsure if children were in school. Oh please let it be true they were not.

Waiting for text message from my niece. She's also in Edmond, or is it OKC. I know she's at work, but hope she gets my message.

Both my sis and her hubby are at work. My sis works until Wednesday morning, so I can't get hold of her til then. :(

I pray my niece gets my text. I may have to be patient and even try a few times. The lines may be jammed.

My sis's house has been hit twice in the past. Fortunately, both times they were both at work.

:please:
fran

Waiting for text message from my niece. She's also in Edmond, or is it OKC. I know she's at work, but hope she gets my message.

Both my sis and her hubby are at work. My sis works until Wednesday morning, so I can't get hold of her til then. :(

I pray my niece gets my text. I may have to be patient and even try a few times. The lines may be jammed.

My sis's house has been hit twice in the past. Fortunately, both times they were both at work.

:please:
fran

Prayers!!! :blowkiss:

The pictures of the schools hit is just sickening. The elementary school is just a pile of rubble.

Safest if underground. Don't they have underground shelters in OK?
With the history there, you think they would. Tragic.

Warning people to be safe on ground - electrical and gas, stuff falling, etc.

Oklahoma has a lot of rock under the soil making it difficult and expensive to make a basement or shelter. Have to blast through the rock. One reason Joplin Missouri didn't have many shelters.

Dear Lord please be with all of the people in the path of these tornadoes and steer these storms out to open fields and forest away from people. In Jesus' name I ask this.

Fire crews so busy with other things they aren't even tending to the house fire.

Children were in schools. Summer vacation set to start on May 23. I am crying right now... can't type.

On the live feed, I saw what appeared to be a several children running from the school into their parents arms. Obviously I don't know for sure that that's what it was but that's what it looked like to me and what the camera man said.

Thank you. My sister lives near there... was just in a panic trying to watch everything and listen to scanner. Also have family in Moore.... :(

:please::please:praying for your family:please::please:

This is just horrible.

Orr Family Ranch - dead horses, buildings on fire, trees uprooted.

:(

75-100 dead horses at one farm. This man talking that owns the farm is in shock!

Oklahoma has a lot of rock under the soil making it difficult and expensive to make a basement or shelter. Have to blast through the rock. One reason Joplin Missouri didn't have many shelters.

Thank you. I didn't know that.

Hey, HO! So sad to see you again at another somewhat local tragedy!

We MUST stop meeting like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I just checked a map and realize my sis is in North OKC, in Edmond. I thought she was south OKC area. phew.

Still trying to get hold of my niece.

fran

A daycare flattened ??

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors