Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh then you head to the pound if things go South, I have six rescue dogs and three fosters I am rehabbing from abuse right now. I am the dog lady...yup. (not a name I gave myself by the way). Lets hope its not needed, hope she is found and all is well or at least family/friends step in. But if not, he knows and that is what I call "trauma" and he deserves more then a cage and cement floor. IMHO

Jeffrey MacDonald, I'll never forget that one.

Me neither. I just left off any that I knew have any controversy about their guilt surrounding them to avoid derailing the thread.

Are you adding Chris Watts to that list yet?

Nope. Not until he's tried and convicted. Innocent until proven guilty.

I feel suspicious to CW's reaction. He barely mentions the kids. It's all about his wife, his "best friend." Usually in these cases the spouse is 99% focused on the children which is a natural parental instinct.

Not everyone has natural parental instincts... but even those people don't always kill their kids.

Me neither. I just left off any that I knew have any controversy about their guilt surrounding them to avoid derailing the thread.

Oops! I been away from the site for a long time, forgot about those things.:)

I found it odd how he said staying in the house was traumatic with no one home ... He was at the home for 4 weeks alone while the girls were in NC before he joined them there so if anything he would have been used to being home alone. Could it be traumatic now that something happened there?

Public asked to keep eye out for missing pregnant mom, two daughters

Chris Watts, Shanann Watt's husband, spoke to 9NEWS on Tuesday and said the situation's been traumatic.

"I'm just hoping right now that she's somewhere safe..." he said. "Like, this house is not the same. Last night was traumatic. Last night was - I can't really stay in this house again with nobody here."

Just heard about Shanann (unborn baby) & her girls. What about a women’s shelter? This sounds like a DV situation. Hoping they are all safe somewhere
It does sound like that. But if she was in a safehouse, someone associated with them would have anonymously let the police know she's ok by now. They can update the police without tipping off the husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79