Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WS just keeps posting the void video and not the link to the comments...

Evidently there is chatter on FB page HBC Crime Discussion Shanann Watts

Hint mistress (just hearsay online?)

This is a branch off from the page created when Lucas Hernandez was still missing. It's a closed group. I think I'll pass on joining it. It's a bit too much drama for me. Just FYI.

I have to admit I would not want to stay in the house alone. But...you would have to put me out to get me out (like if police said i could not stay due to possible crime scene). I would want to be where they were last when I saw them and pray for the phone to ring, or them to return home to me. I would be searching for anything I could find aas to where they went. Anything out of sorts. Every window, every door, the kids clothing, my room, the sink...I literally can tell you my kids are my world and tney are now men, but when little I would honestly honestly need enough sedation to knock out an elephant, I would be so lost. IMHO

Not everyone has natural parental instincts... but even those people don't always kill their kids.
That's true. Maybe he didn't love his kids that much. But he also seems to want to say that she's been taken by someone instead of she ran away. Usually people are going to be optimistic, especially since they may have had marriage troubles. He should be calling everyone she knows to find out if she took off with the kids

I will say with a reasonable amount of confidence that I think CW is at the Frederick PD right now. I'm not sure how much I can say within TOS.

I think that's a good bet to take. His wife and kids are missing from a totally locked house - locked from the inside - and cameras pointing to the only exit out of which they could've gone shows only the husband - and his backed up truck- leaving the property.

They aren't wizards and didn't apparate. LE undoubtedly has a gazillion questions.

I feel suspicious to CW's reaction. He barely mentions the kids. It's all about his wife, his "best friend." Usually in these cases the spouse is 99% focused on the children which is a natural parental instinct.
With my abusive ex, right after I left him, he used to call me to plead if he could come "visit the kids" and of course being a normal, loving mom, I often said yes because I thought it must be torture for him to be away from them--it was for me when he had them, after all. But then he would come over and totally ignore the kids and be 100% focused on relentlessly trying to convince me not to go through the divorce. Even now, when he has custody, he totally ignores them except when he's using them to get back at me somehow. Abusive/controlling/violent people think differently about relationships and children than the rest of us.

With my abusive ex, right after I left him, he used to call me to plead if he could come "visit the kids" and of course being a normal, loving mom, I often said yes because I thought it must be torture for him to be away from them--it was for me when he had them, after all. But then he would come over and totally ignore the kids and be 100% focused on relentlessly trying to convince me not to go through the divorce. Even now, when he has custody, he totally ignores them except when he's using them to get back at me somehow. Abusive/controlling/violent people think differently about relationships and children than the rest of us.
Yes this 100%, I dealt with 18 years of it. After divorced the only time he really worked hard to have a relationship with my children is when I was going after him for sole custody and they were going to have to testify, he started spoiling them and taking them all kinds of places.
It didn't work, I have sole custody and he's now in prison.
I almost feel CW is worse than a typical abusive person, I feel if this was him whom harmed his family he's a true monster.

I think what may have happened is that the friend called for the welfare check, and the husband called to report her missing. imo
How do we know that it wasn’t set up by the friend who dropped her off the night before and called to report her missing? The friend could be part of her plan to leave. Moo

Okay I am going to address the elephant in the room. None of our scenerios for her disappearing herself seem even remotely viable. Hence she was disappearred, now the question is who had opportunity or motive? I am now going to try very hard to sit on my hands and wait....wait for what.....for this to break WIDE OPEN....please and thank you....IMHO

I thought there was another pc at 6pm? I can't find anything

Any word from his or her husbands families yet as to their thoughts? Any interviews?

I'm really waiting for that. Poor people.

Each time Celeste was called CeCe in the presser it made me cry. So endearing. Just saying.

It was and I feel it was intentional in order to evoke a response in someone.

There's a pit in my stomach every time I think about her family. I wish there could be a miracle.

It seems very probable that there's going to be finality in this case soon. Maybe via confession. Just getting that sense. But thinking about her family and how everything they had will be destroyed forever. Ugh. It's terrible to think about.

Divorce is always an option as Lacy Peterson's mom said.

Best case scenario: CW decides to leave (possible other love interest) and take the girls. He takes them somewhere where he plans to reside. He plans to tell SW when she gets home. She arrives and is "emotional" on learning of his plans and that the girls are gone and they fight. He ends up losing control and she loses her life. There is a chance the girls are still alive somewhere. That may be unlikely, but I like to have some hope.

There's a pit in my stomach every time I think about her family. I wish there could be a miracle.

It seems very probable that there's going to be finality in this case soon. Maybe via confession. Just getting that sense. But thinking about her family and how everything they had will be destroyed forever. Ugh. It's terrible to think about.

Divorce is always an option as Lacy Peterson's mom said.

I also think there will be a sad resolution, via confession :(. I'll never understand it, though :(.

IF the husband harmed Shanann and the kids, I'm thinking it was not premeditated, due to the fact that Nicole witnessed Shanann going into the house, and a neighbor's camera recording the activity outside the house. ...Unless he is very stupid and didn't think about neighbors' cameras.

I'm thinking, again IF he harmed the family, that during the "emotional discussion" he snapped, enraged (much like Crystal McDowell's ex did when she arrived to pick up the kids). After this he felt he needed to take care of the kids...it's possible they were awake from the noise, maybe even witnessed an altercation (God forbid), or smothered them with a pillow. Then got the three of them into the truck and drove off, and got back by 5:15 am.

Or...there was an accident with one of the kids earlier in the night, an accident that looked really bad and suspicious, and once Shannon came home....he had to deal with her and the other child.
I don't know.....just can't get over the fact that no one but him were seen living the locked up house. Increasingly hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I agree with most of the above post. Except for the bolded part-BBM

If he had driven off at 3 am, to dispose of 3 bodies, God Forbid---the camera would have picked it up. And he'd probably be under arrest by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member