Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, no, no! I knew from the beginning but didn't want to believe it. How do you murder your own beautiful babies? Chris Coleman all over again.

I'm losing my faith in humanity. OMG. Was it another woman? I'm going to vomit.

I understand adults reallllllly can piss eachother off. But how do you look at your little girls and kill them? How? Because you don’t love their mom anymore? Mind blown!

I wonder if he had a gun and did it while they were sleeping.

Ugh, I freaking knew it and I'm still nauseated and disgusted.

He killed 'the calm one', the one most like him. We all knew this was going to be the outcome. It doesn't surprise me, but it still sickens me. How can you hate a little child so much that you want them dead? I will never understand and am thankful I won't.

Her parents, all the grandparents, the aunts and uncles and cousins are suffering so horribly. There is no punishment that will ever make this right.

I am going to bet that the investigation uncovered irrefutable proof that he was lying and there was evidence of the crimes at the house he did't want to stay in anymore. Where do we hear things like this? From people like the Ramseys and Scott P., all murderers who killed in inside their homes.

Is divorce and the prospect of financially supporting your own kids until they are adults so awful that a person would rather them be dead and spend the rest of their life in a cage?

gitana1......looks like you and I thought it was the husband from page 1 of this thread. :(

I think you were there long before me. At the very beginning it was a toss up actually for me between him and maybe his wife having a break of some sort. But then came the interviews. And no way out of that house without being on camera, because it was all locked from the inside. But I still wanted to hold out hope. Then the LE presser during which some people thought no info was given? I was sent over the fence. Hard. Because it seemed to be a direct message to him. Use of the name Cece, and saying they would never "rest" until they solved the case. Those seemed to me to be suggestions from profilers. A guilty person who has any feelings of guilt about what he has done - would be exhausted with fear of getting caught and probably some remorse. Knowing LE is never going to "rest" could really make them feel it has to end. The final push could be use of his baby's little nickname.

I was open at first, but hope faded pretty quickly. But it was the presser actually that convinced me totally. I knew they had him and coupled with the words he used "emotional" "traumatic", I thought they had probably profiled him as having guilt and being the type to confess.

I want to see the interrogation tapes eventually.

What a freak. Here is the full 7 minutes of interview BTW:

I am quoting myself here. I was not the only one. Most of us old timers on here knew he did it. Many of us had a feeling he would confess. It wasn't knee-jerk stuff. It wasn't cruelty. It was experience. I've been on here since 2004. How long for some of the rest of us? And many of us have been following cases before that.

His demeanor. His body language. His words. The circumstances.

YES. I had no doubt that he was involved. I tried hard to come up with any alternative explanation but it was so horribly obvious that he did this. Looking at those sweet little faces just killed me. I will never understand how a parent can be so cruel.

I think you were there long before me. At the very beginning it was a toss up actually for me between him and maybe his wife having a break of some sort. But then came the interviews. And no way out of that house without being on camera, because it was all locked from the inside. But I still wanted to hold out hope. Then the LE presser during which some people thought no info was given? I was sent over the fence. Hard. Because it seemed to be a direct message to him. Use of the name Cece, and saying they would never "rest" until they solved the case. Those seemed to me to be suggestions from profilers. A guilty person who has any feelings of guilt about what he has done - would be exhausted with fear of getting caught and probably some remorse. Knowing LE is never going to "rest" could really make them feel it has to end. The final push could be use of his baby's little nickname.

I was open at first, but hope faded pretty quickly. But it was the presser actually that convinced me totally. I knew they had him and coupled with the words he used "emotional" "traumatic", I thought they had probably profiled him as having guilt and being the type to confess.

I want to see the interrogation tapes eventually.

What a freak. Here is the full 7 minutes of interview BTW:

I wondered if perhaps "rest" was also indicating the need to put them to rest properly?

ETA
Anyone have an opinion yet on whether or not his confession will translate into a guilty plea or if he'll go to trial?

He killed 'the calm one', the one most like him. We all knew this was going to be the outcome. It doesn't surprise me, but it still sickens me. How can you hate a little child so much that you want them dead? I will never understand and am thankful I won't.

Her parents, all the grandparents, the aunts and uncles and cousins are suffering so horribly. There is no punishment that will ever make this right.

I am going to bet that the investigation uncovered irrefutable proof that he was lying and there was evidence of the crimes at the house he did't want to stay in anymore. Where do we hear things like this? From people like the Ramseys and Scott P., all murderers who killed in inside their homes.

Is divorce and the prospect of financially supporting your own kids until they are adults so awful that a person would rather them be dead and spend the rest of their life in a cage?

Exactly?? I don't get this!!! How is any of this easier than divorce and child support?

I think it comes down to narcissistic control. He was losing control of his family. In some of the links I posted earlier about family annihilators they talked about how these are men who tend to stick to more rigid gender roles and who can't cope if they face economic difficulties or loss of control of a wife who is making more or showing more independence.

I guess the feelings of shame and loss of control are much more important to them than the lives of their loved ones or the possibility of prison or the death penalty. I don't get it.

You take your girls to a birthday party on Sunday, and kill them that night, early morning? Lord....

So very evil.

YES, like Capt. Jeffrey McDonald, and Scott Peterson. Smirked and slyly smiled, while supposedly telling us how grief stricken they were.

It's like they are all cut from the same cloth.

I wonder if he would have confessed if the security footage didn’t exist?

Probably not. They likely confronted him with that and other evidence that he was full of it.

Unedited interview with the . Not sure if posted

Tomas Hoppough Denver7

Thank you! Off to take an antacid and watch.

I had my older daughter watch part of the interview and she knew it. She said "No, he isn't acting right. He isn't even upset."

Another freaky, creepy situation in Colorado. I swear, so many strange horrible tragedies happen there. Their house is just off of I25 where the Noco shootings were happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95