Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the lots behind them are prepped and ready to be built on. My Google map says 2012, so maybe they have houses on them now?

ETA, crazy that's a half a million dollar home. Yikes.

A note on this. Unless you’re doing like a google earth live view, the maps are probably not up to date. This neighborhood has grown exponentially in the last year. I think there are houses there now.

And yes, that’s the going rate for a home in our area. It’s nuts!

I saw a comment online that said video captured her entering her home when she got back from Arizona, but didn’t capture her leaving. Makes no sense.
I have a camera on my front porch, but it occasionally misses me leaving because I can walk out relatively quickly, and the motion pick up is just barely too delayed, but it takes me a few seconds to unlock the front door, so it always sees me coming in.

A note on this. Unless you’re doing like a google earth live view, the maps are probably not up to date. This neighborhood has grown exponentially in the last year. I think there are houses there now.

And yes, that’s the going rate for a home in our area. It’s nuts!

Are there any hotels that would be walkable from her home?

Looks like the lots behind them are prepped and ready to be built on. My Google map says 2012, so maybe they have houses on them now?

ETA, crazy that's a half a million dollar home. Yikes.
I'm from the area...a half million is a pretty average price for a home here. I don't think it's telling of anything.

I missed the post of where the home actually is. I can confirm if there are now houses built around the area. But knowing the area, if the picture is from 2012, it's likely fully built up by now. The housing market is booming, is an understatement.

ETA: I looked now. Wyndham Hill is a neighborhood that still has some new construction happening, but it is pretty much fully built up. Although, there is a little bit of open space all around the outside of the neighborhood.

Are there any hotels that would be walkable from her home?
Walkable, not really. Several miles. And especially not with 2 small kids.

You'd be crossing over I-25 to get to the nearest hotel, probably...unless there's one closer I'm not thinking of. But I'm a pretty avid runner, and wouldn't call that location walkable to anything except other homes.

Everyone does react different but if I was the spouse and my kids where missing I would plead to call home even if not me call your parents let someone know you are ok. I need to know my girls are ok. IMO

He says that at the end. Not the call home, but please come home and if somebody has her.

He's barely holding himself together there.

Also from semi nearby (Superior). I bought in 2012 for under 200k, my townhome is now worth a half million, and I do not consider myself at all wealthy. Just bought before the boom. I have plenty of friends in that area, it's similar to mine, houses all look the same etc.
On the topic of Thrive, I've only ever seen friends resort to that as a last ditch measure-usually stay at home moms. I have yet to see one remotely succeed with that company. I usually hide posts from people who join MLMs as it is annoying and they are told what to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89