Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing in his favor is he didn't have to admit they had an argument.
Not for me. My brain goes opposite, most likely she told her family as it appears she's extremely close with her brother and father. He may have been worried they would tell LE they had a argument and he'd look more guilty if he didn't disclose that. I'm sure one of LE first questions would have been how's your marriage 2nd question was there any affairs. JMO

Interesting comments on her last FB post.

https://www.facebook.com/ShanannWatts

I'm concerned that she slept only 3 hours on 8/8/16. That's not normal for anyone let alone a pregnant mother of two small kids.

Lack of sleep can cause psychosis.

I also note there are roads right behind her house. Someone could've picked her and the kids up there, where a camera would not be.

Not for me. My brain goes opposite, most likely she told her family as it appears she's extremely close with her brother and father. He may have been worried they would tell LE they had a argument and he'd look more guilty if he didn't disclose that. I'm sure one of LE first questions would have been how's your marriage 2nd question was there any affairs. JMO

But when would she have had time to tell them?

I'm concerned that she slept only 3 hours on 8/8/16. That's not normal for anyone let alone a pregnant mother of two small kids.

Lack of sleep can cause psychosis.

I also note there are roads right behind her house. Someone could've picked her and the kids up there, where a camera would not be.
I-25 and Hwy 52 are both close by. Hwy 52 is busy, but just 1 lane each direction, so it'd be pretty easy to stand along the side and wait for a ride to come get you. And there are no businesses or anything that would likely have cameras.

But when would she have had time to tell them?
While in Arizona, I took it as they had their "emotional conversation" pre leaving for Arizona. I could be totally wrong.
I would think he would have been asleep when she arrived home at 1:30am. I would also think she'd want to go straight to bed since she would have 2 little one's to care for in just a few short hours. JMO

I pray CW had nothing to do with this.
There is a video on SW fb (JUNE 14th) of one of the girls singing a song about her daddy, it's heart warming but will be so sad if he did have anything to do with their disappearance. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member