Found Deceased Shanann Watts (34) and daughters Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embellish is a perfect word. Your wife hasn't answered a couple phone calls or thr front door and you're risking your safety to get home? Who's mind goes directly to such a terrible scenario? I've been worried when my older mother doesn't answer my calls because she almost always does. But even when I feel a little nervous about it, I don't go into a full-fledged panic

Especially when he never even told us that he got worried at any point. He only told us that her people were concerned.

Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com They just said that they are now handing out flyers, showed police at the different intersections leading into neighborhood. The police were also quoted in saying they are canvassing the neighborhood and.....they do not believe the husband is telling the complete story of what really happened....hmmmm

Through the garage, into a side door if they have one, into a side yard connected with the backyard. Then out back to a waiting car. Cameras would not pick that up.

However, a side door would be open.

I'm thinking this could not have been planned because it makes no sense. How do you kill your family but not leave anything to suggest they could've gotten out? Why not leave an open back door or window?

They always forget about the locks.

Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com They just said that they are now handing out flyers, showed police at the different intersections leading into neighborhood. The police were also quoted in saying they are canvassing the neighborhood and.....they do not believe the husband is telling the complete story of what really happened....hmmmm
His demeanor is off to me. I know people handle stress in many different ways, but something is off with him, and if you look at his neck - is that a scratch mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966