Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, SG has a plate in her jaw.

And if I remember correctly her boyfriend was the one who broke her jaw and tried to say he didn't mean to hit her that hard? Was that the same guy who she was with at the time of her disappearance?

Yes, SG has a plate in her jaw.

Which COULD explain her terror. If she had gotten beaten so badly before she would be afraid for her life for another beat down from a man (driver/pimp/boyfriend) who thought she was trying to "rip them off" The men in this game don't play about "their" money! Just my :twocents:

Drug use? Lol just when I thought I knew everything! ; ))) Seriouslyly though...what are they used for in drug use? I never claimed to be right it was just what I immediately thought...u might very well be on to something. please explain!

Oh...duh! TY Waltson I never thought of that! Could be.

Please stop with the personal attacks and rudeness. If you can't be polite and at the very least be civil, walk away from the keyboard for a while.

:banghead:

Please stop with the personal attacks and rudeness. If you can't be polite and at the very least be civil, walk away from the keyboard for a while.

:banghead:

^^^That looks like it hurts! ; ))) I agree 100%...we are all here for the same reason and there is no need to attack anybody else for their comments. There are a lot of great minds here lets put our heads together and try to figure this shyt out! :please:

So Sue = you made the let's be civil remark right after Justice's #404 remark. Is that the post you are referring to? Kindly note, Justice is replying to her own post.

If there is anyone on this Board that has some insight into this case it is Justice - assuming she is/was a working girl.

A question for Justice: Do you think there are some gals out there that have a pretty good idea what actually happned that night?

Acording to the documentary on "Willie the Pig Farmer" in Vancouver....all the hookers in the town knew what was going on.

SCPD, early in the investigation, put out a request of the area sex workers and offered immunity. The big question is: Did anyone feel safe enough to come forward with any useful information?

Ocams Razor. Simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

IMHO, she was either killed by her driver (they broke her jaw once, right?), died because of her own behavior (hypothermia, drugs, falling and cutting her leg open for godsake) You think they could tell if she fell and cut a big artery after 9 months of decomposition? or was murdered by another perp. None of us have evidence that any of those incorrect or correct.

I didnt think sosueme was referring to me because I havent attacked anybody...in fact after reading my post I thought it may have sounded sarcastic but it sincerely wasnt...I really couldnt think of why playing cards might be bought for drug use so I sent a private message and felt kinda...duh about the fact that of course they could be used to cut up coke. I guess I didnt think about it because so could a lot of things...knifes....razors...cardboard... n e wayz I personally wouldnt make a trip to the sore in the middle of a call to buy cards for that reason...the only reason a client of mine has left for any amount of time is to go get more money from a cash machine...personally I would have never considered getting in their car with them and driving away to n e where...she apparently though felt safe enough with him to get in his car but not safe enough to get back in her drivers car when it was all said and done...as far as do I think other women knew or know what happened...sure in a urban legand sort of way.

Ocams Razor. Simplest explanation is most likely the correct one.

IMHO, she was either killed by her driver (they broke her jaw once, right?), died because of her own behavior (hypothermia, drugs, falling and cutting her leg open for godsake) You think they could tell if she fell and cut a big artery after 9 months of decomposition? or was murdered by another perp. None of us have evidence that any of those incorrect or correct.

I agree @ocams razor... what is the simplist explanation here?....sic

Oh how lovely to have one precious hour on my laptop..I even got to use the smiley feature...but alas back to my itty bitty smrt phone that makes me look dumb...smh...n e wayz...I would LOVE to skip on over toa diff thread maybe 2 morrow and discuss something else...hope to see u there!

IMHO, she was either killed by her driver (they broke her jaw once, right?)

No, her driver was Michael Pak. The boyfriend who broke her jaw was Alex Diaz. Diaz talks about that in this clip @ about the 12-minute mark; Pak is interviewed earlier in the same clip.

OK but the drug dealer gets popped on his way home. Shannan didn't have a chance to leave JB's private community. How does a girl even disappear inside a gated community with witnesses? I guees its just a "Oop yea she was crazy musta run into the brambles and drowned" kinda town. And during all this the drifter is at the bp oil spills :bricks:

Seaslug, have you asked Ms. Corbin if perhaps all her original sources for the article GOT PULLED along with videos of the Dr???

OK but the drug dealer gets popped on his way home. Shannan didn't have a chance to leave JB's private community. How does a girl even disappear inside a gated community with witnesses? I guees its just a "Oop yea she was crazy musta run into the brambles and drowned" kinda town. And during all this the drifter is at the bp oil spills :bricks:

Seaslug, have you asked Ms. Corbin if perhaps all her original sources for the article GOT PULLED along with videos of the Dr???

This case is really a Locked Room Mystery like the ones made famous by John Dickson Carr.

Locked room mystery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a case for the ages.

No, her driver was Michael Pak. The boyfriend who broke her jaw was Alex Diaz. Diaz talks about that in this clip @ about the 12-minute mark; Pak is interviewed earlier in the same clip.

Americas Serial Killer True Stories P1 - YouTube

I just watched @half of the video u posted an my dumb smart phone froze up...bangin MY head!...TY...for this it sheds so much light on things...at least for me! Let me try to finish watching it...and then comment...its hard to hold back at this point but let me just say...my gut whatever that might mean...is..in a twirl after seei.g and listening thus far to Pak...Alex is very telling and I have an opinion as to the dynamic of the relationship between the three of them...Ima hold of untill I watch the rest of the video...God willing at least a few times but let me say this...Her driver...not to be trusted...her boyfriend...he thinks he knows but is afraid...who was in charge...??? Me thinks...to be continued

Watching the video again...this time had to stop it when Pak stuttered...he said he grabbed ger from behind...almost sounds like a protective manuvere...SG maybe told him if u dont pay me...Ima get my *advertiser censored* whupped! Maybe at this point she trusted JB to protect her...he relized he was in over his head....wanted to be done with it all and tried to make her leave...she ran...out the door away from Pak...that is so very telling to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste