Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one, thats funny! Since I always have to tell the truth (side effect of this spider business) I must tell you the only reason he wouldn't defend the lisk is because CPH is bankrupt and doesn't have enough cash buried in his backyard. He also already has some lawyer with a head wound so legally CPH would have to relieve his current attorney and seek out big poppa. I would love that.....
:sponge:

Just keep care, that big poppa hasn't to defend you against CPH's lawyer in a slnder/libel case. That would be too embarrassing.

Let’s summarize what we already know, or what has been told to us: RE:Shannan Gilbert.

1. She was a prostitute who went out on Out-Calls.
2. She may have stayed in the Holiday Inn Express on occasion.
3. After having an appointment with an Oak Beach resident, she disappeared.
3. She wasn’t found for more than a year.
4. She made a 911 call to the SCPD.
5. The call has been reported as being frantic. It was 22 minutes in length.
6. Retired Detective VS wrote an unsolicited letter to Newsday stating that he heard
Most of the call and he didn’t believe she was not in fear of her life.
7. Ret.Det.VS goes on to say that he interviewed other drivers that took SG to
Dates and she often left the premises in a hysterical fashion. But this time she appears
To be in control of her faculties.
8. We also know the police and ME have ruled her manner of death inconclusive.
9. We also know the police commissioner said it was probably an accident.
10.He also said her skin tight clothes came off as she was running through the
Thickets.
11. We know that at least 4 other prostitutes were found dead in the same area.
12. The police believe they were murdered.
13. We also know the M.E. has kept Ms.Shannan’s body for what is now 8 months.
14. We don’t know why the ME would keep a body for so long. I have never heard of it.
15. The SCPD tells the Gilbert family not my problem, talk to the M.E. The ME refuses
To respond to the attorneys requests for the body or even issue a death certificate.
16. What can the ME possibly learn they haven’t learned before after 8 months?
17. Maybe the ME is concerned what a private pathologist will learn if the body is
Released and a independent autopsy is performed.

Allow me to give you another story on how the SCPD, DA, and ME operate. Back in 2004, SCPD detectives assigned to the DA office located themselves near the home of one Jake Feinberg. They were hoping to catch him driving under the influence of drugs and have in his possession illegal drugs. At that time Mr.Feinberg was on probation for drug violations.

One month later he signs a cooperation agreement with the DA to give ‘evidence’ in the case of my son in law. The agreement stipulated that the agreement would be null and void if he even was arrested for any violation.

Feinberg would plead to the armed robbery of Strathmore Bagels on 7/25/00. That is the same robbery that Joseph Careccia said he committed with Feinberg, my son in law and others. My son in law was proven to have been in Europe at the time of the robbery. We would never hear of it. We would never see the police reports made when Feinberg admitted he had done. One can assume Feinberg added the son in law in for that crime, as

One month after the cooperation agreement was entered into, Feinberg gets arrested for DUI under the influence of drugs. Katime, a hypodermic needle and other assorted drug items are found in the car. Feinberg’s agreement was kept intact. He continued on probation.

Witnesses have told us that Feinberg mainlined Katime and took up to 20 to 40 Vicodins a day. After the Katime injections, Feinberg would be paralyzed. Taking Ketamine ( a cat tranquilizer) in any form is dangerous. Main lining it is a death sentence waiting to happen.

He would testify at the 2006 trial and claim he was free from drugs. He said that while he took Ketamine, but he didn’t mainline it.

The Strathmore robbery never made it to the courtroom other than when Careccia was trapped in a lie when asked by the defense why he didn’t receive a sentence for a crime that carried a 20 year minimum of conviction. Mr.Careccia would respond, “And your client was there, too.” The DA had no choice but to let Careccia fall on the sword because they didn’t want to complicate the case with more lies for Careccia to tell.

The trial is over. Feinberg remains on probation. Never violated for his several departures of his probation.

I can only assume he made his regular visits to probation and there was never drugs found in his body……OR they didn’t bother to check at the request of DA Spota.

In January, 2009, Mr. Feinberg, a 31 year old male was found dead by from unknown causes.

A conversation with Mr.Feinberg’s father told me that although several months have passed since his death, the ME had not yet determined the cause of death.

The SCPD and ME always seem to have the ’right’ answer when it suits their purposes. I can assume the autopsy of Ms.Gilbert falls into that category. Better to say she died from an accident and keep the body for 8 months and refuse to return calls to the family that wants her body to bury.

It is my opinion the DA was complicit in the death of Feinberg by not following up on his probation reports. For all I know the DA asked probation to pass it by lest Feinberg be required to go to jail. Feinberg had a virtual free get out of jail card as long as he held the truth over Spota’s head.

After all that I told you, what is your opinion how this robust 31 year old male died? Then ask yourself why the ME could not find a cause of death in the Gilbert Case.

BTW, several months ago a Suffolk resident was convicted of strangling a prostitute to death after he engaged her services. He claims she died while in the car from unknown causes. Fearing his wife would find out he buried the body. He would lead them to the grave where he buried her. He admitted she died while she was with him, and denied he killed her.

The ME could NOT find a cause of death, I.e. evidence of strangulation although the body was buried for no more than a month and a half. He got convicted anyway. Like I said, whatever works for the DA.

Let’s summarize what we already know, or what has been told to us: RE:Shannan Gilbert.

6. Retired Detective VS wrote an unsolicited letter to Newsday stating that he heard
Dates and she often left the premises in a hysterical fashion. But this time she appears
Thickets.
14. We don’t know why the ME would keep a body for so long. I have never heard of it.
15. The SCPD tells the Gilbert family not my problem, talk to the M.E. The ME refuses
To respond to the attorneys requests for the body or even issue a death certificate.
17. Maybe the ME is concerned what a private pathologist will learn if the body is

+
the police commissioner is no longer the commissioner
+
someone knew and was adamant that LE should search the marsh back in the spring of 2011
+
a crane was used as part of the marsh search in Dec 2011
+
SG was found in the marsh Dec 2011
+
CPH left oak beach shortly (weeks) after SG was found and went to florida
+
CPH returned to oak beach in June 2012 with Fla. plates
+

Thickets.

Perhaps it is time to make a request of public officials above the ME...The State Attorney General or the Governor of NY?

Perhaps it is time to make a request of public officials above the ME...The State Attorney General or the Governor of NY?

Absolutely a great idea! How would someone go about that? A petition? A letter?

Thickets.
  1. No clue how you are linking SG to Holiday Inn Express. There isn't even any evidence of any other visit by this NJ resident to Suffolk County.
  2. What proof do we have that she was wearing skin tight jeans that night?
  3. There has been so much sloppy reporting in this case that without hearing the 911 call for ourselves, how can we know if she was frantic or calm?
  4. What proof do you have that the ME did not offer the remains to the family for burial? Did not the family request that the ME hold on to the remains to conduct more testing?

Absolutely a great idea! How would someone go about that? A petition? A letter?

Shannan's Family should pay a visit to elected officials of Orange County, NY and file a complaint to NYS Attorney General Eric Schneiderman: http://www.ag.ny.gov/.
That's strange that Lawyer representing Family doesn't move his b*tt in this direction.

Thickets.

Ad 6.) But said detective can't know whether her fear for her life was caused by a real reason or drug induced paranoia.

6a.) We know, she was bipolar and refused to take her meds, which makes her anyway even without drugs prone to hysterical and paranoid episodes. We know also, she had a history of drug abuse and the combination of untreated bipolar disorder, drugs and alcohol makes paranoid episodes not a question of if but of when.

Ad 7.) You mingle fact and assumption here. Who says, she had her faculties together? A detective who wasn't there? Aside of that, what is the history of said detective?

Ad 10.) Dormer said that as an assumption. He used the word probably, which marks, it was unproven just an attempt to explain. Personally I doubt, he would know about paradoxical undressing and others of the aspects of hypothermia. It appears to be not so common at all in the area.

Ad 16.) That you don't know doesn't mean, he wouldn't know

Ad 17.) <modsnip>

Allow me to give you another story on how the SCPD, DA, and ME operate. Back in 2004, SCPD detectives assigned to the DA office located themselves near the home of one Jake Feinberg. They were hoping to catch him driving under the influence of drugs and have in his possession illegal drugs. At that time Mr.Feinberg was on probation for drug violations.

One month later he signs a cooperation agreement with the DA to give ‘evidence’ in the case of my son in law. The agreement stipulated that the agreement would be null and void if he even was arrested for any violation.

Feinberg would plead to the armed robbery of Strathmore Bagels on 7/25/00. That is the same robbery that Joseph Careccia said he committed with Feinberg, my son in law and others. My son in law was proven to have been in Europe at the time of the robbery. We would never hear of it. We would never see the police reports made when Feinberg admitted he had done. One can assume Feinberg added the son in law in for that crime, as

One month after the cooperation agreement was entered into, Feinberg gets arrested for DUI under the influence of drugs. Katime, a hypodermic needle and other assorted drug items are found in the car. Feinberg’s agreement was kept intact. He continued on probation.

Witnesses have told us that Feinberg mainlined Katime and took up to 20 to 40 Vicodins a day. After the Katime injections, Feinberg would be paralyzed. Taking Ketamine ( a cat tranquilizer) in any form is dangerous. Main lining it is a death sentence waiting to happen.

He would testify at the 2006 trial and claim he was free from drugs. He said that while he took Ketamine, but he didn’t mainline it.

The Strathmore robbery never made it to the courtroom other than when Careccia was trapped in a lie when asked by the defense why he didn’t receive a sentence for a crime that carried a 20 year minimum of conviction. Mr.Careccia would respond, “And your client was there, too.” The DA had no choice but to let Careccia fall on the sword because they didn’t want to complicate the case with more lies for Careccia to tell.

The trial is over. Feinberg remains on probation. Never violated for his several departures of his probation.

I can only assume he made his regular visits to probation and there was never drugs found in his body……OR they didn’t bother to check at the request of DA Spota.

In January, 2009, Mr. Feinberg, a 31 year old male was found dead by from unknown causes.

A conversation with Mr.Feinberg’s father told me that although several months have passed since his death, the ME had not yet determined the cause of death.

The SCPD and ME always seem to have the ’right’ answer when it suits their purposes. I can assume the autopsy of Ms.Gilbert falls into that category. Better to say she died from an accident and keep the body for 8 months and refuse to return calls to the family that wants her body to bury.

It is my opinion the DA was complicit in the death of Feinberg by not following up on his probation reports. For all I know the DA asked probation to pass it by lest Feinberg be required to go to jail. Feinberg had a virtual free get out of jail card as long as he held the truth over Spota’s head.

After all that I told you, what is your opinion how this robust 31 year old male died? Then ask yourself why the ME could not find a cause of death in the Gilbert Case.

BTW, several months ago a Suffolk resident was convicted of strangling a prostitute to death after he engaged her services. He claims she died while in the car from unknown causes. Fearing his wife would find out he buried the body. He would lead them to the grave where he buried her. He admitted she died while she was with him, and denied he killed her.

The ME could NOT find a cause of death, I.e. evidence of strangulation although the body was buried for no more than a month and a half. He got convicted anyway. Like I said, whatever works for the DA.

Half of that story is obviously assumption and opinion, but the point, I really stumbled was the line that Feinberg was on Ketamine. Now I am not an expert for recreational drugs and I had no time to dig yet, but isn't Ketamine a paralytic? Where is the fun in laying around paralyzed?

+
the police commissioner is no longer the commissioner

Only Dormer had announced his retirement long before the GB4 were found. If I remember right even before SG disappeared. So your attempt to construct something dark in that point fails.
+
someone knew and was adamant that LE should search the marsh back in the spring of 2011

A lot of people suspected SG would be there, including neighbors at Oak Beach, journalists, everybody understanding a little of geographic profiling and geometry and everyone who read what Coletti told the press. So, probably not more than maybe 200 million people in the US. PErsonally, I wrote about that several mails to SCPD, but never got an answer. However, I refuse to be the only one guilty of guessing she would be in there. It was such a weird, strange, unusual thought, that a girl, that was seen running into it and not comming out on the other side could be still in there. A real intellectual challenge, you know.

+
a crane was used as part of the marsh search in Dec 2011

Not to forget people saw everywhere holes, this crane dug where in fact no holes were. And of course, it has to be ignored, that SCPD already used a smaller crane at Gilgo Beach in exactly the same manner. However, here it had also the additional use to lift in heavy gear, as SCPD also told the media.

+
SG was found in the marsh Dec 2011

Yep, so uhh what?

+
CPH left oak beach shortly (weeks) after SG was found and went to florida

So he went to Florida for some months? LE didn't treat him as suspect, there is no prove, no logical explanation that would involve him beyond the crime to be a little bit of an attention seeker.

+
CPH returned to oak beach in June 2012 with Fla. plates
+

Which only proves, he was, where he said, he would be (Florida). And that he had enough brains to return for this crazy summer to the Atlantic Coast instead of staying in Florida. I have such a feeling, he will be down in FL again short before the first snow falls on Oak Beach.

Half of that story is obviously assumption and opinion, but the point, I really stumbled was the line that Feinberg was on Ketamine. Now I am not an expert for recreational drugs and I had no time to dig yet, but isn't Ketamine a paralytic? Where is the fun in laying around paralyzed?

Science News, February 28, 2011
A popular “club drug” promises to open a scientific window on the strange world of out-of-body experiences, researchers say.

National surveys indicate that 1.6 percent of high school seniors in Canada and the United States have used ketamine at least once. An estimated 70 percent of Toronto rave-goers now report taking ketamine at these all-night parties, Girard notes.
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/02/ketamine-drug-hallucinations/

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Who uses Ketamine?[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Ketamine, along with the other "club drugs," has become popular among teens and young adults at dance clubs and "raves."[/SIZE][/FONT]
http://www.justice.gov/dea/concern/ketamine_factsheet.html#6

Ketamine can cause dream-like states and hallucinations. Users report sensations ranging from a pleasant feeling of floating to being separated from their bodies. Some ketamine experiences involve a terrifying feeling of almost complete sensory detachment that is likened to a near-death experience. These experiences, similar to a “bad trip” on LSD, are called the “K-hole.”
http://www.drugfree.org/drug-guide/ketamine

The big question is why didn't LE scour that area over the previous 18 months! All those search dogs and no one thought it was a good idea to have them walk the area, along OP that borders Oak Beach...if they did then why didn't any dog latch on to the scent of decomposition?

The big question is why didn't LE scour that area over the previous 18 months! All those search dogs and no one thought it was a good idea to have them walk the area, along OP that borders Oak Beach...if they did then why didn't any dog latch on to the scent of decomposition?

Because she wasn't there and didn't decomp there. moo.

I have heard from oak beach residents that LE did search the area where SG's remains were found early in the investigation. I also believe there are photos of LE and emergency vehicles parked in the median in that area which leads me to believe they did search or were at least basing some of there operations/parking in that very area.

I agree...for LE to spend any time at WS would for them be admitting that they coundnt solve the case without consulting a bunch of armchair dectectives...which face it thats how they think of u!

Actually, we've had LE and attorneys post or read in many of the threads here.

I am curious if SG made or recieved or missed any calls after the 911 call...her driver said when he was looking for he he called her and ...umm..said umm..Shannon where are you. Did she answer that callor did it go to voicemail? Also...unless her phone battery died...why not call her boyfriend...I wouldve if I was afraid for my life...or at least keep calling 911...I would be running and hitting redial aybe she lost service or maybe she was afraid of him too. IDK just wondering Unless as some think the drugs...if there were any...and her bi polor...had her behaving like a lunatic...which I dont really buy.

That's marshland. Means water, mud and a lot of decomposing stuff. And I think, they thought for a long time, SG actually was an SK victim and therefore they all the time feared to stumble over another dump site. Which would draw the media attention again to Suffolk Co. Of course, all facts spoke against that, but you know, when people start to believe, they often stop thinking.

Because she wasn't there and didn't decomp there. moo.

I have heard from oak beach residents that LE did search the area where SG's remains were found early in the investigation. I also believe there are photos of LE and emergency vehicles parked in the median in that area which leads me to believe they did search or were at least basing some of there operations/parking in that very area.

Okay, so we are back to the skeletal remains were placed there. Which is technically impossible unless you have as puzzle master a real world class forensic anthropologist. So, tell me, who is it in your crazy conspiracy theory? Dr. Baden maybe? He would be maybe able to do such a puzzle game. Of course, even if he would do it, the ground under the remains would prove, nothing the size of a human body decomposed there.
Or wait, the remains were all messed up, right? And the ME is in the conspiracy, together with all Suffolk PD, CPH and JB and MP and of course GC?

As you said earlier, this is an exercise in recognizing observable facts ... <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste