Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPH and MP stay high on my list of possibilities. Speaking of which, i just made a post in another thread about Megan being the only victim who offered femdom, and I have to say CPH came to mind. I'm pondering the psychology of someone who is into female domination but ended up killing the dom.

Along those lines, i can't get The Missus out of my head and how submissive a disabled hubby might have to be on an everyday basis with such a domineering partner.

JMO

That would be the passive-aggressive type. But that contradicts the arrogance we see in the dump-site itself. IMO too open and too much in the face.

That would be the passive-aggressive type. But that contradicts the arrogance we see in the dump-site itself. IMO too open and too much in the face.

Oh, I think it might be positively titillating to drive home to The Missus every day, and just before arriving home on time (or heaven forbid, LATE for dinner) to have that rush of utter power whilst driving past your trophies just before crossing the threshhold into the den of submission.

As always, JMO

Oh, I think it might be positively titillating to drive home to The Missus every day, and just before arriving home on time (or heaven forbid, LATE for dinner) to have that rush of utter power whilst driving past your trophies just before crossing the threshhold into the den of submission.

As always, JMO

Naah, look at CPH's body language when his wife is around. And then his history of bragging stories. He has not as much self-esteem as he wants to display. Which is basically the reason, he tried so often to catch attention.
LISK on the other hand, never showed any wish to explain. And, as is well known, in my opinion, those phone calls to MB's sister and her bf were an injection maneuver. That shows a lot of self-esteem.
Personally, I think, CPH's self-esteem is after all those years too brokne to pull that off in that form. If this guy ever would become an SK, it would look different. Oh, and wouldn't the dump site be on the other side of Oak Beach if he would want to drive by on the way home?

Naah, look at CPH's body language when his wife is around. And then his history of bragging stories. He has not as much self-esteem as he wants to display. Which is basically the reason, he tried so often to catch attention.
LISK on the other hand, never showed any wish to explain. And, as is well known, in my opinion, those phone calls to MB's sister and her bf were an injection maneuver. That shows a lot of self-esteem.
Personally, I think, CPH's self-esteem is after all those years too brokne to pull that off in that form. If this guy ever would become an SK, it would look different. Oh, and wouldn't the dump site be on the other side of Oak Beach if he would want to drive by on the way home?

The things that he has tried to catch attention are those that are "socially acceptable" for him to put out there ... external to what i perceive to be his domestic submissiveness. Of course LISK has no wish to explain ... he's in control of THAT particular situation. As we know though, SKs have a propensity to inject themselves into the investigation in some fashion (i.e. phone calls, letters, etc)

I am related to a clinical psychologist who also happens to be LE, and a few years ago when I asked "Why, when you put a uniform on some little person, do they often suddenly become control freaks?". His simplistic answer was that "everyone needs their own little piece of power and control". I personally was in positions where I had a large degree of power/control, and after retirement, it was difficult for me to find other areas where I could attain that same sense of self-esteem. When i discussed it with friends, someone asked "why does your sense of self-esteem hinge so much on what you do for a living?" Okay, long stories, but the gist of what i'm thinking is loss of recognition/self-esteem through employment, combined with disability, coupled with life with a domineering female ... could make some peeps want to lash out and display their "power" in ways they would never admit publicly.

Sorry, JMO and getting too tired here to explain tonite. You get the general idea

MOO

Oh, and wouldn't the dump site be on the other side of Oak Beach if he would want to drive by on the way home?
<rsbm>

I don't think a few feet either way would make any great difference ... it would just be the visual and knowledge of his special secret that would stir the juices and boost the ego.

Yes, his very own BIG dirty secret...it's all his...and driving by on the way home/back to his own private HELL...he delights in knowing so much that she doesn't know...it's his own private universe and it's just like the guy who meets his woman on the side and goes straight home for supper...or out for his wedding anniversary dinner with family and friends. It happens all over the world tens of thousands of times every day and at all hours of the day and night.

I have never said that the killer lives in OB so for all I know he does his deeds and drives back to Brooklyn to eat with the family...or he does his dirty deeds and makes a U-turn and rushes home to a late dinner...either way it is a cameo of the passive aggressive mind of a spouse or Sig other who derives pleasure from having his or her very own power and a secret that if "she" (or her "he") ever finds out about will pretty much destroy her...so either way it is a win/win for the creeper.

We've never discussed it but it could be a female...

What is the Good Samaritan Law, exactly. Judging from that first link, he was well versed in it by prep-time for the first malpractice suit. Apparently this is a law whereby a doctor's actions that would otherwise be measured in terms of harm done and negligence are suddenly excusable and exonerated due to various "good samaritan" factors? What is this?

To what extent are we allowed or not allowed to discuss Barbara Hackett? Somebody once said she's a nurse?

She is a nurse...that much was proven.

Back in April or May 2011, some members wanted to take that route but IIRC we were reminded that she and others who had not been named by any MSS were not to be sleuthed. If we were going to speak on this topic, we would have to do so in a hypothetical manner and use only initials...

So, hypothetically, it seems one could discuss the merits of a woman's motivations, opportunity, medical experience, hobbies... that include the use of burlap and the in-home medical office/table etc.

The possibility of a tag team, with the woman being in charge, once crossed my mind. Something like "if they don't want to be rescued, saved or fixed" then "let's put them out of their misery and clean up the neighborhood while we're at it."

Honestly, this is probably an unlikely scenario, though. But having said that, it is not impossible

There should be a code to get in.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBKQWL6NhUU&feature=player_detailpage#t=122s"]Search For A Serial Killer - Part III - YouTube[/ame]

The way out is ungated. Nice opportunity to bail out.

The things that he has tried to catch attention are those that are "socially acceptable" for him to put out there ... external to what i perceive to be his domestic submissiveness. Of course LISK has no wish to explain ... he's in control of THAT particular situation. As we know though, SKs have a propensity to inject themselves into the investigation in some fashion (i.e. phone calls, letters, etc)

I am related to a clinical psychologist who also happens to be LE, and a few years ago when I asked "Why, when you put a uniform on some little person, do they often suddenly become control freaks?". His simplistic answer was that "everyone needs their own little piece of power and control". I personally was in positions where I had a large degree of power/control, and after retirement, it was difficult for me to find other areas where I could attain that same sense of self-esteem. When i discussed it with friends, someone asked "why does your sense of self-esteem hinge so much on what you do for a living?" Okay, long stories, but the gist of what i'm thinking is loss of recognition/self-esteem through employment, combined with disability, coupled with life with a domineering female ... could make some peeps want to lash out and display their "power" in ways they would never admit publicly.

Sorry, JMO and getting too tired here to explain tonite. You get the general idea

MOO

I get the general idea, I don't buy it for the lack of of the usual signs, for example, that LISK is a typeless offender. The kind of SK you try to describe here would go more for women, who look like his wife like thirty years ago, he wouldn't be typeless.
And please try to difference here. It's not SKs like to inject into the investigation, it's certain types of SKs like to inject themselves into the investigation. Those who do are normally of a higher organizational level and those wouldn't park the bodies just 1 mile off their threshold. But I've discussed that like a dozen times here and I'm getting tired of it. So fine, you have your opinion, I have mine.

<rsbm>

I don't think a few feet either way would make any great difference ... it would just be the visual and knowledge of his special secret that would stir the juices and boost the ego.

But if he would, hypothetically, have build a trophy garden to pass it when he comes his usual route home, it would be at that route. Aside of it, I doubt, it would be that near. Medium to high organized SKs don't park their bodies just a mile out.

I have never said that the killer lives in OB so for all I know he does his deeds and drives back to Brooklyn to eat with the family...or he does his dirty deeds and makes a U-turn and rushes home to a late dinner...either way it is a cameo of the passive aggressive mind of a spouse or Sig other who derives pleasure from having his or her very own power and a secret that if "she" (or her "he") ever finds out about will pretty much destroy her...so either way it is a win/win for the creeper.

But then he wouldn't be a typeless offender.

We've never discussed it but it could be a female...

Nothing in this business is entirely impossible, but then, if you include the GB4, this female would be about 6ft or taller, able to lift a dead body wrapped in burlap from a vehicle and carry the victim in darkness into the bushes. That's a lot of physical strength for a female.

What is the Good Samaritan Law, exactly. Judging from that first link, he was well versed in it by prep-time for the first malpractice suit. Apparently this is a law whereby a doctor's actions that would otherwise be measured in terms of harm done and negligence are suddenly excusable and exonerated due to various "good samaritan" factors? What is this?

Technically it means, if you are seriously injured and someone comes to save your life, you can't later sue him for leaving a scar or even for cutting of your leg in the process as far as it is justified by the attempt to save your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop