Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the Good Samaritan Law, exactly. Judging from that first link, he was well versed in it by prep-time for the first malpractice suit. Apparently this is a law whereby a doctor's actions that would otherwise be measured in terms of harm done and negligence are suddenly excusable and exonerated due to various "good samaritan" factors? What is this?

I find the two pdfs interesting, that Flukeyou added as "evidence" for the "malpractice". In the first one, we have a plaintiff, who basically says "we have no documents, but we claim, he did everything wrong" (well, obvisouly not, the kid is alive) followed by "now we want a payday".
The second one deals with two other lawsuits and basically only asks to combine those two cases into one and deal with them in one trial instead of two separated trials.
The good samaritan law in fact is a kind of protection against cases in which persons, whose lives are rescued by doctors and who then decide, they also want an additional payday. Given that, I would like to see, whether there are any court documents in which a court finds CPH actually guilty of malpractice.

I think that act was really propelled by a case where someone in a restaurant was choking. A doctor (Who had been eating peanuts) when to go give CPR. Well the person he was giving CPR to was highly allergic to peanuts and died from the allergic reaction to the peanuts the doctor was eating on his breath. THey went after the doctor and there was nothing to protect him.

Errr ... MP doesn't even appear in that one, only a kind of summation by the reporter about what MP said. So it's not "another" story, it's the very same one only reworded by this lady.

I hope they have it recorded from MP's voice. It's totally a different story.

In this version Shannan gets out of the house. She's delirious. She goes back in and gets out several times. Pak can't even keep the story straight.

In this version Shannan gets out of the house. She's delirious. She goes back in and gets out several times. Pak can't even keep the story straight.

That's the trouble with liars, they tend to tell a different story every time.

A stint in rehab does not make you a murderer. It just means that you had developed a problem that you had to deal with. There is no shame in getting help, the only shame is not getting help. That opiate stuff is no joke. It goes from being your best friend to your arch nemesis that is always in drivers seat. You operate on a different wavelength than your brain normally operates. I will not entertain that just because someone goes to Rehab or enter a 12 step program they are a bad person or a murderer.
I had a friend who started taking vicodin because his hands and back were just a mess but he had to keep working. Very nice guy, very generous. Well that vicodin lost its touch, then went to percocet, then to roxicet, then ultimately dope. Well by that time he was so ashamed of what he had become. A guy running a million dollar a year profit home building company (but refused to take his boots off and go sit in his office) He hid it so well that none of us has any idea......well he finally cooked up a lethal speedball on purpose and killed himself. Left my group of friends a note, his wife and kid a note, his family a note....and the main thing in all of the notes was....I am sorry, but this **** is killing me. If he would have reached out for help he would still be here. I wish my friend would have went to rehab instead of beliveing the thoughts in his brain that there was no way out....and thats what the disease of addiction does.

But that's the point. In that video we don't see Pak's story, we see the story, the reporter has pieced together.

But that's the point. In that video we don't see Pak's story, we see the story, the reporter has pieced together.

Pak's story was "I was sleeping in the car. Then JB comes tells him to get her out of the house. Then he goes in bla, bla, bla."

How can this report be reworded to end up in a way we hear? There's no way. Except; MP gives the interview but then pusses out - knowing he just screwed up - and doesn't yield his permission for the tape to be used. That's why the info is "reported"

There's a big question mark on MP. Like I said, to me he's somewhere between innocence and manslaughter, for the time being.

Pak's story was "I was sleeping in the car. Then JB comes tells him to get her out of the house. Then he goes in bla, bla, bla."

How can this report be reworded to end up in a way we hear? There's no way. Except; MP gives the interview but then pusses out - knowing he just screwed up - and doesn't yield his permission for the tape to be used. That's why the info is "reported"

There's a big question mark on MP. Like I said, to me he's somewhere between innocence and manslaughter, for the time being.

Shannan is a missing person from New Jersey, Pak is from New Jersey and has a prior felony conviction (this is all common knowledge) and Shannan went missing in New York. I hope that LE and/or the FBI are just waiting and watching until all of Pak's and JB's stories from that night become unraveled.

Oh, MP doesn't tell the truth in all details. Of course, he tries to paint himself nicer than he is. But then, MP has no motive whatsoever to kill SG.
And if you listen carefully, the reporter says "MP says ..." To whom? To other media outlets? No need to interview him since all she said was already reported from other outlets.

... all she said was already reported from other outlets.

Oh, Come on. What other media outlet did you read this version of the story? I have no doubt this version also comes directly from MP.

I think MP has a pretty damn good reason for killing SG. Probably one of the best motives ever........MONEY or lack there of.

Oh, Come on. What other media outlet did you read this version of the story? I have no doubt this version also comes directly from MP.

I just googled "Shannan Gilbert Pak says". 1760000 results ... I browsed only the first ten to see, how much they copy from each other and how much they change the wording ... so, I have many doubts, this version comes directly from Pak.

The way out is ungated. Nice opportunity to bail out.

Just to be clear, the way in and out are gated. The exit gate will open for anything that pulls up to it with no other action needed. The gates are OFTEN broken by larger construction vehicles, or trucks pulling trailers, and for that reason are made of skinny 3/4 " wood so that they break, but not the mechanical part. In the video the broken entrance gate can be seen laying on the ground.

Errr ... MP doesn't even appear in that one, only a kind of summation by the reporter about what MP said. So it's not "another" story, it's the very same one only reworded by this lady.

Peter..are you left handed? ;;; ))) just fluckin witcha!...gotta maintain a sense of humor!

I just googled "Shannan Gilbert Pak says". 1760000 results ... I browsed only the first ten to see, how much they copy from each other and how much they change the wording ... so, I have many doubts, this version comes directly from Pak.

This is a News 12 feature dated 4 Aug 2011. Shannan is still missing. You can narrow down your search with date criteria. You won't find any report whatsoever referring to Shannan coming out of the house and getting back in. Please post here if you find one.

I have neither the time nor the intention to build up to a "Crazy Shannan" story which in effect serve JB and MP get cleared from suspicion and SCPD from possible wrongdoing. It's not my duty and I'm not the one buckling the 911 call to the ground.

Remember our discussion about JB and 911 call.

I said: If I were JB I would do anything to get that 911 call released to clear my name

You said: JB wouldnt want this, because he would go down for drug issues in that call.

Now hold it.

Who is going to press drug charges to JB? LE
Who has got the 911 call? LE

Were any charges pressed? Not that I know of.

On the contrary I'm pretty sure that Shannan didn't give any references to drug use, especially hers. She must have been seasoned to avoid such a slip of tongue.

Clearly JB and SCPD doesn't want the tape to be released.

That 911 call is a grenade planted in some butts, it all takes a brave attorney to remove the safety pin.

Peter..are you left handed? ;;; ))) just fluckin witcha!...gotta maintain a sense of humor!

For N E one who don't get it...Peter should..gotta read our post interactions to get it. To much time and effort to explain...def a joke!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel