Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary I'm pretty sure that Shannan didn't give any references to drug use, especially hers.

Doesn't matter anyway; no one can get charged for drugs based on an allegation (particularly an old allegation). There needs to be actual drugs actually found on the actual person (or in his residence or car) for there to be an actual charge.

Doesn't matter anyway; no one can get charged for drugs based on an allegation (particularly an old allegation). There needs to be actual drugs actually found on the actual person (or in his residence or car) for there to be an actual charge.

Exactly. That is not the matter anyways. Whatever the contents of the call is, it must be more serious than that.

For example, I've never heard Dormer saying something in effect "I've listened to the entire call".

So far he kept himself in a position that he can anytime say "I was misled by my subs"

This is a News 12 feature dated 4 Aug 2011. Shannan is still missing. You can narrow down your search with date criteria. You won't find any report whatsoever referring to Shannan coming out of the house and getting back in. Please post here if you find one.

I have neither the time nor the intention to build up to a "Crazy Shannan" story which in effect serve JB and MP get cleared from suspicion and SCPD from possible wrongdoing. It's not my duty and I'm not the one buckling the 911 call to the ground.

Remember our discussion about JB and 911 call.

I said: If I were JB I would do anything to get that 911 call released to clear my name

You said: JB wouldnt want this, because he would go down for drug issues in that call.

Now hold it.

Who is going to press drug charges to JB? LE
Who has got the 911 call? LE

Were any charges pressed? Not that I know of.

On the contrary I'm pretty sure that Shannan didn't give any references to drug use, especially hers. She must have been seasoned to avoid such a slip of tongue.

Clearly JB and SCPD doesn't want the tape to be released.

That 911 call is a grenade planted in some butts, it all takes a brave attorney to remove the safety pin.

That would mean, also JC lied when he claims, he saw SG and she appeared drugged to him. And of course, GC lies as well when he described her behavior. And aside of that, JB has no influence on whether the 911 tape is released or not. But if he was stoned, it would have been a bad idea to appear anywhere near a LEO.

Oh, MP doesn't tell the truth in all details. Of course, he tries to paint himself nicer than he is. But then, MP has no motive whatsoever to kill SG.
And if you listen carefully, the reporter says "MP says ..." To whom? To other media outlets? No need to interview him since all she said was already reported from other outlets.

MP had plenty of motive to harm or kill SG

1) If she did not not get paid, as JB said he did not pay her; MP would be angry for not getting his driving fee (Usually 30%)

2) SG had called 911, if MP had in his possession contraband (drugs-weapons) he would be very angry the police were on the way (as far as he knew)

3) If MP was involved in some way with various Oak Beach residents in criminal activity, he would be angry SG called 911.

4) The fact that SG was being difficult and not obeying MP's instructions could have provoked MP as well

MP could have turned SG over to the doctor to 'treat' her.

Understand after driving all the way to Oak Beach from NYC, sitting in the car for hours, finding out SG is not going to pay you, that she has called 911, and she will not get in the car. Who would not be angry? People have died for less.

It does not take a lot of provocation for some men to hurt women.

The reality is with SG dead, LE does not consider MP a POI. If SG could have told us the story of that night, MP might not be free.

MOO

It doesn't really matter if she smoked some weed or if she did some coke or whatever. She was with JB and whatever went down with her he was a part of. He called her there, they spent well over 3 hours together, he then refused to pay her. She ran from his house, Pak was the last one to see her, she was later found dead. The medical examiner could not determine the cause of death and still holds her body. (All common knowledge) If this case was so cut and dry as an innocent disappearance/accident they would not be still holding her body and the 911 call. That is why 83% think there was foul play. BTW, we do not know for a fact who LE has as POI's. They have always said they are keeping their options open as new information becomes available. IMHO

There is a 911 audio, I'm not the one sitting on it.
Ah, right right - I thought you might be referring to the part about her allegedly saying who she thought was trying to kill her (I still don't know if that's true or not). As far as the call, I presume that Mari G has heard it - has she called for it to be released? If not, maybe it's held back to protect the sensibilities of the family?

It doesn't really matter if she smoked some weed or if she did some coke or whatever. She was with JB and whatever went down with her he was a part of. He called her there, they spent well over 3 hours together, he then refused to pay her. She ran from his house, Pak was the last one to see her, she was later found dead. The medical examiner could not determine the cause of death and still holds her body. (All common knowledge) If this case was so cut and dry as an innocent disappearance/accident they would not be still holding her body and the 911 call. That is why 83% think there was foul play. BTW, we do not know for a fact who LE has as POI's. They have always said they are keeping their options open as new information becomes available. IMHO

BKS, Right? Solving cases (arresting the right bad guy(s) and getting a true conviction) would be so easy if police could believe all the players and witnesses were telling the whole truth, and all the evidence was conveniently placed in plain sight. No need for ruining all that shoe leather and relying on years of experience. No need to risk your career by ticking off the wrong people by asking certain questionable zoo members the right (or maybe the wrong) questions. It would all be so neat and orderly. Kinda like you see on tv or read in novels.

MP had plenty of motive to harm or kill SG

1) If she did not not get paid, as JB said he did not pay her; MP would be angry for not getting his driving fee (Usually 30%)

And he would get this money by killing her? Nope, but he would get this money by letting her alive and make clear what she owes him. So he had in fact motive to protect his "investment"

2) SG had called 911, if MP had in his possession contraband (drugs-weapons) he would be very angry the police were on the way (as far as he knew)

Which would demand that he knew about the 911 call in the first place. And if, wouldn't his first urge to get rid of the evidence or to leave with it? Which he actually did, because when police arrived, he had already left the area.

3) If MP was involved in some way with various Oak Beach residents in criminal activity, he would be angry SG called 911.

That is the conspiracy theory and I won't discuss that because there is no evidence, he had any contacts to Oak Beach prior to this visit. I mean, he had even to ask JB for the way as it looks.

4) The fact that SG was being difficult and not obeying MP's instructions could have provoked MP as well

Given, that he had her as customer several times before, that argument is as good as "he suddenly came to the idea, it would be nice to kill something else but time".

MP could have turned SG over to the doctor to 'treat' her.

And why would the doctor treat her with lethal consequences? How would MP know CPH? Why would MP do that in the first place, he had no motive?

Understand after driving all the way to Oak Beach from NYC, sitting in the car for hours, finding out SG is not going to pay you, that she has called 911, and she will not get in the car. Who would not be angry? People have died for less.

Aside of the fact, that he had no sufficient time window to kill her, this is as good as "sometimes people do bad things". Between angry and killing someone is a long road. Especially, if the actual killing is impossible in the time given.

It does not take a lot of provocation for some men to hurt women.

True, but then MP would have a hisroy of that. Any complaints about battery? Domestic violence? No. But the thing to abuse a passport to bring in another woman for prostitution. MP made a living with that, those women are his income base - but only as long as they are alive.

The reality is with SG dead, LE does not consider MP a POI. If SG could have told us the story of that night, MP might not be free.

Or he might would be free. But what we know is BB saw her, the police was there about ten minutes later and MP was already gone. That would give him 8 minutes to find her, kill her, carry her into the marsh, return to his car and leave. Lets do the math here:

1 min to find her if he is very lucky.
1 min to beat her over the head
5 minutes to carry her into the marsh
3 minutes back
1 min to the gate

and those times are all estimated as short as possible. One can argue, it's impossible to carry a dead body to the position, she was found, undress her and spread her belongings where they were found, in five minutes. But even with those unrealistic short five minutes, he would be at least 3 minutes short. Of course, if he didn't find her immediately, if he needed longer in the marsh, if he needed longer for the way back since he was not familiar with the area, the time he is short to be the hypothetical killer can be easily also 15 minutes or more. So, by all rules of mathematics and physics ... no way!

Actually, he would get more. I bet that wallet they found had no money in it.

Funny thing, but I bet, it had money, credit cards and ID in it. The ID was mentioned in the media. Nothing about the money and the cards. But if no money would be in there, it would be obvious there was some involvement of another party and SCPD wouldn't need to stand there as unmoving party. So that would be thing, they would have told the media.

1 min to find her if he is very lucky.
1 min to beat her over the head
5 minutes to carry her into the marsh
3 minutes back
1 min to the gate

Dude 1: Buddy I found her and knocked her out but I don't have extra 9 minutes.
Dude 2: Scram. Cops are on the way. Dude 3 will take it from here.

Now, did I prove she's murdered?

Btw, any news on the below?
>>
This is a News 12 feature dated 4 Aug 2011. Shannan is still missing. You can narrow down your search with date criteria. You won't find any report whatsoever referring to Shannan coming out of the house and getting back in. Please post here if you find one.
>>>

Don't worry I know you won't find any such story.

How MP gets a flying colors certificate with so many lies?
a) He's such a shameless liar that he gives the machine a total meltdown
b) SCPD has run out of butt grillers
c) A preventable murder couldn't be stopped. Sweep it under the rug.

Funny thing, but I bet, it had money, credit cards and ID in it. The ID was mentioned in the media. Nothing about the money and the cards. But if no money would be in there, it would be obvious there was some involvement of another party and SCPD wouldn't need to stand there as unmoving party. So that would be thing, they would have told the media.

SCPD stated facts to the contents of the wallet. Did anyone at that press conference ask if there was money in it? If not why would they offer up information voluntarily?

Except that I (and others) have already proven last year that the documents you linked do not show a history of malpractice. Even the best of the best doctors in the world are often accused of actions that are later determined by a judge NOT to be malpractice. Even when cases are settled out of court, here in America we are all still INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Show as a judgement against CPH for malpractice. Otherwise, it doesn't exist.

Ah, right right - I thought you might be referring to the part about her allegedly saying who she thought was trying to kill her (I still don't know if that's true or not). As far as the call, I presume that Mari G has heard it - has she called for it to be released? If not, maybe it's held back to protect the sensibilities of the family?

mari has not heard the call. police refuse to let her hear it.
the ME read a transcript of the call to her, her family and her attorney at the medical examiners office when they all went to hauppauge, ny on May 1, 2012.

which was exactly 2 years to the day Shannan went to oak beach.

Dude 1: Buddy I found her and knocked her out but I don't have extra 9 minutes.
Dude 2: Scram. Cops are on the way. Dude 3 will take it from here.

Now, did I prove she's murdered?

Well, if you can find a conspiracy of at least three "dudes", prove, they know each other, prove that all three have motive and if you bring up a timeline in which those three dudes would act in such a coordinated way and then would explain, how, if three dudes were out to kill her, SG found the chance to call 911 and after that leave the house alive, you have maybe opened the door for something.
Of course, given, that Barbara Brennan watched ... dude 4 would have to kill her (which he obviously didn't), dude 5 to distract the police while dude 3 and 4 carry the bodies out into the marsh (in daylight and while other witnesses nearby were obviously awake, for example Justin C). So ... chances are slim, you can build this group of dudes theory into something, that was actual possible.

Btw, any news on the below?
>>
>>>

Don't worry I know you won't find any such story.

Honestly, I feel a little too lazy to search, especially, since that was exactly the point. You won't find such a story out of MP's mouth. Only out of the mouth of that reporter.

How MP gets a flying colors certificate with so many lies?
a) He's such a shameless liar that he gives the machine a total meltdown
b) SCPD has run out of butt grillers
c) A preventable murder couldn't be stopped. Sweep it under the rug.

Everyone gets such a flying colors certificate simply because there are so many people out there trying to blame anybody without having evidence. Which basically makes every accusation kind of a background noise. To make it stick as murder you would at least a motive (and as far as I can see, he ahsn't one) and the possibility (which he also hadn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel