Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Is a Frivolous Lawsuit?
A frivolous lawsuit is any lawsuit that is filed with the intention of harassing, annoying, or disturbing the opposite party. It may also be defined as any lawsuit in which the plaintiff knows that there is little or no chance of the lawsuit succeeding if pursued in court.

The practice of filing frivolous lawsuits is also known as "frivolous litigation."

Are There Any Consequences for Filing a Frivolous Lawsuit?

Lawyers who engage in consistent frivolous litigation may also face fines, citations, or a suspension/revocation of their state bar license.

The latest hearing regarding the motion to release Shannan Gilbert’s 23 minute 911 call, in the case of Estate of Shannon Gilbert vs. Charles Peter Hackett, was held on November 27, 2018. It has been rescheduled for December 11, 2018.

Attachments

• 11E84E24-789A-4902-A777-9E2A2470E31A.jpeg
    11E84E24-789A-4902-A777-9E2A2470E31A.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 11
The latest hearing regarding the motion to release Shannan Gilbert’s 23 minute 911 call, in the case of Estate of Shannon Gilbert vs. Charles Peter Hackett, was held on November 27, 2018. It has been rescheduled for December 11, 2018.

Thank you,
WINDSOR

Per Jay Oliver's interview with John Ray this a.m.: The county appealed the Judge's ruling so Ray is preparing a motion for contempt. He says at least four tapes exist, including that of Shannan's call and those made by some Oak Beach residents. However, law enforcement won't confirm if the tapes still exist, whether they have been erased, and/or if they contain incriminating information. Further, he says James Bissett's involvement with Shannan and Oak Beach is deeper than law enforcement will admit and the same for James Burke. He also touched on the appeal of Sara Gilbert's murder conviction, the upcoming Netflix film, and Mari's alleged witchcraft. Robert Kolker joined the discussion midway through and discussed Lost Girls and meeting with the family members.

Last edited:
Per Jay Oliver's interview with John Ray this a.m.: The county appealed the Judge's ruling so Ray is preparing a motion for contempt. He says at least four tapes exist, including that of Shannan's call and those made by some Oak Beach residents. However, law enforcement won't confirm if the tapes still exist, whether they have been erased, and/or if they contain incriminating information. Further, he says James Bissett's involvement with Shannan and Oak Beach is deeper than law enforcement will admit and the same for James Burke. He also touched on the appeal of Sara Gilbert's murder conviction, the upcoming Netflix film, and Mari's alleged witchcraft. Robert Kolker joined the discussion midway through and discussed Lost Girls and meeting with the family members.

Link:

Gilgo Beach Killer Round-table Discussion LIVE on LI in the AM w/ Jay Oliver! - LI News Radio

one thing i'd like to know about that night is whether or not shannan had her purse with her when she showed up at gus colletti's house.

one thing i'd like to know about that night is whether or not shannan had her purse with her when she showed up at gus colletti's house.

That may be hard to determine, Gus Colletti, is dead, and the only other person we know for sure who saw her at that time is Michael Pak, and he is not talking as far as I know.

BTW, how do you see the purse or lack of the purse being important?

That may be hard to determine, Gus Colletti, is dead, and the only other person we know for sure who saw her at that time is Michael Pak, and he is not talking as far as I know.

BTW, how do you see the purse or lack of the purse being important?

she was running for her life, it seems pretty likely if her purse was a big bag, that she might be better of running without it. likewise, if she was fleeing a physical altercation.

more importantly though, if she did not have her purse at gus colletti's, but was found with her purse in the marsh, i think it suggests something different.

Yes, she had her purse with her at Coletti's.Court tomorrow kiddies.

i don't know if i've seen this reported anywhere, have you? just curious.

she was running for her life, it seems pretty likely if her purse was a big bag, that she might be better of running without it. likewise, if she was fleeing a physical altercation.

more importantly though, if she did not have her purse at gus colletti's, but was found with her purse in the marsh, i think it suggests something different.

i don't know if i've seen this reported anywhere, have you? just curious.

Shannan grabbed the money that was on the table
from the drug deal
and ran.
She took her money stuffed it in her purse and ran
for her life.

Shannan grabbed the money that was on the table
from the drug deal
and ran.
She took her money stuffed it in her purse and ran
for her life.

i must be missing something, i don't recall hearing anything about a drug deal. can anyone fill me in, and how are we taking this as fact? deposition or something?

April. Of what year?

This year. Deedee what do you know of Portela.

I had seen your postings of the FBI telling Portela to apologize to
Leeann for telling LH that she called him in on the hotline for LISK.

You know any more of this Portela guy?

This year. Deedee what do you know of Portela.

I had seen your postings of the FBI telling Portela to apologize to
Leeann for telling LH that she called him in on the hotline for LISK.

You know any more of this Portela guy?
SCPD is dragging their heals. They dont want to hand over the 911 tape.
I was being sarcastic about yr.
Not towards you.
Portela? Dont know anything about him. Only what was posted during Leannes stay here.
Was curious about one thing though.
Leanne told Lindsay that she was contacted by LE first.
Wonder if Lindsay asked Leanne
" where did LE get your phone # from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members