Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything has its hierarchy. Watching certain people flip-flop on camera and in audio clips to save their own a$$es would actually be thoroughly entertaining to me if at the end of the day there were no deceased victims involved. A whole lot of hypocrisy in certain PTB duly noted in clips of that Discovery + Unraveled doc. Certain aspects of the timelines of events is VERY telling. Some people should really win Academy Awards for knowing how to finesse an a$$ covering and throw others under a bus with the swiftness. Hackett’s famous defib. performance pales in comparison...

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha. If you had any clue about Suffolk County politics, you'd know the more insane it sounds, the more likely it is. I sounded like you years ago, specifically to @hawkshaw but then he turned out right.

To everyone else...

Bigger.............

Bigger like...

Hahahahahaha. If you had any clue about Suffolk County politics, you'd know the more insane it sounds, the more likely it is. I sounded like you years ago, specifically to @hawkshaw but then he turned out right.

To everyone else...

Bigger.............

Who’s the financial machine that backs Bellone every election? I have no idea but that’s where I think the trail ends.

Exactly... and there are exceptions to almost every prohibition - as, in this case, where the evidence on the tapes could literally determine the civil liability of the defendant in the civil case, here, PH.
If it is illegal in NY to release 911 calls then how did I hear the 911 calls from the September 11th attacks?

Exactly... and there are exceptions to almost every prohibition - as, in this case, where the evidence on the tapes could literally determine the civil liability of the defendant in the civil case, here, PH.
If it is illegal in NY to release 911 calls then how did I hear the 911 calls from the September 11th attacks?

I think I misread what you asked. If it’s the house I’m thinking about that person was Harry Feingold. Whichever category of suspect you use this guy is on top of them all, by far

SO HF history only goes back so far, but when you overlay careers, murders, last seen dates - it all paints a very big picture. I posted this in another thread but i believe it belongs here too and i will elaborate on why

Okay so if you're one of the SC White Mens Hunting club believers, then i believe i may ahve found something

I have confirmed robert Moses lived in OB until the 70s if not until his death. We all know how Mr Moses felt about the "transient", I think this Mens Club Tradition could go very far back - especially when you bring the Henry family and Spoda/ Burkes careers into it... Anyway i disgress

I believe there is more than one MO. Different members get to kill how they please. This would explain the belt found with MBB. (as noted from the belt photo file datet) On the other side, i remember listening to a podcast that said the GB4 all had panties stuffed down there throats- sounds alot like pruis but ive not seen this fact anywhere else. I also believe around the time Burke and HF entered the real scene, they took these parties into a new level, and started creating films to which could be sold. the entire thing was a money maker, from the "Donations" they received to attend these private parties, to the drugs sold, to the money made of the snuff films in the black market,

Maybe different member are responsible for dumping parts in 2000, with OBI still open but on the other side of the highway and certainly at the end of its days. I dont recall the dates HF purchased the home but i would assume this was when the sex drugs parties evolved into murder snuff parties at OB. OBI is finally closed, and torn down and their dumping grounds is private in the wee hours of the morning once again. Burke may not be the sole murderer, but he certainly does a good job of finding sex workers, based on his history with prostitution, and keeping this whole thing under wraps.

Now to keep this related to thread. Cell phones were not super common until lets say around 2001. This is when they stopped using local girls and started picking up girls in the city. Once craigs list became available they avoided picking up "street walkers" in an attempt to avoid being seen. This also might have been before burke had been formally invited?

Cell phones were banned after the SB "fiasco".

while i believe there was not a full on party the night shannon went missing, i believe she saw something in that house that made her know her life was in danger, thus the 911 call.

attached is the URL on a Doe found in 1978 in hecksher state park

* A brown leathery belt and a woman's clog shoe for the right foot was located nearby.*

for non locals this is not far from the robert moses causeway. It's also worth noting that in 1975 the Oak Beach Inn was a booming nightlife scene - dropping a body in the middle of night on the ocean wouldnt be an option until closer to the late 90s when OBI finally closed its doors for good.

Also for what its worth Robert Moses was a resident of Oak Beach and obviously instrumental in their belief system regarding people from lesser means.

I think another notable item is the book "The Scandal at the Oak Beach Inn" was published in 1998. Towards teh end the author mentions another missing girl Ivonne Riveria.

The author goes on to state:
"It remains uncollected to this day, years after her murder, with the killer still free. Ivonne is just another number in the growing number of unsolved murders on Long Island. This, despite the local chatter that there's an obvious suspect. Inside law enforcement sources tell me that cops even know who the killer is, yet there's been no Justice" - Robert W Matherson, Scandal at the Oak Beach Inn, Political Corruption vs Long Islands Hottest Nightclub.

CASE NUMBER - 1068UFNY

Date of Discovery: April 2, 1978
Location of Discovery: East Islip, Suffolk County, New York
Estimated Date of Death: 3 years prior
State of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Cause of Death: Homicide

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 18 - 22 years old
Race: White (possibly with other ethnicity)
Height: 5'3" (Estimated)
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown, light and long
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Well healed fracture of right clavicle (collar bone) with resultant deformation. Bony lesion on the left fist rib. Metopic suture is patent. Fingernails (3) with reddish purple material

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Ten teeth with amalgams. Impaction of maxillary right third molar
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: A brown leathery belt and a woman's clog shoe for the right foot was located nearby. The shoe measured 11" in length (top) and 10.5" (bottom) by 3.5" in broadest width (bottom) by 4.5" (top)
Jewelry: A gold ring with the initials "D.E.C." was found nearby. It may or may not be related to the decedent
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Discovery
The victim's skeletal remains were found in a grave on a sandy beach in Heckscher State Park in East Islip.

Wow great info, Deteckel. I agree about something spooking SG at JB’s that night. Maybe she found a snuff film? Maybe someone else there let it slip? Something happened in there that was a prelude to her eventual death, she just sped up the timeline. I don’t think she was supposed to die the way she did.

The OBI always skeezed me out. That place always had bad vibes, way worse than any other south shore bar or clubs. There was definitely a vibe down there that has obviously permeated the air for some time. Great theories about Moses. I think you’re onto something.

Wow great info, Deteckel. I agree about something spooking SG at JB’s that night. Maybe she found a snuff film? Maybe someone else there let it slip? Something happened in there that was a prelude to her eventual death, she just sped up the timeline. I don’t think she was supposed to die the way she did.

The OBI always skeezed me out. That place always had bad vibes, way worse than any other south shore bar or clubs. There was definitely a vibe down there that has obviously permeated the air for some time. Great theories about Moses. I think you’re onto something.

There is a lot of sex work gossip regarding oak beach inn but ive yet to find anything substantial

HF did 10 for drugs out of Suffolk. Comes out and openly goes into the *advertiser censored* film business. He had a sideline in the Russian Mail order business. Gets out of prison and buys a house on Oak Beach. He paid $225K for it in 2000. He keeps it for about 4 years (Savannah Walk) and sells it to Bellones BFF, Robert Stricoff for $825K! The house was listed for $425K Stricoff.

From another thread

Gaining lots of info here as I'd not heard of HF before.

Quick research brings up decision in POSNY v HF (PEOPLE v. FEINGOLD | 106 A.D.2d 583 (1984) | ad2d5831348 | Leagle.com) which references a burlap bag in which cocaine was found. Of course, this is years ago, and I'm not sure what the usual vessel for drug possession is, but found it interesting.

I understand it has been announced that Raymond Tierney is putting his hat in to run for Suffolk DA. Gathering petitions as we speak but going door to door is impractical for obvious reasons. I understand arrangements are being made to facilitate that problem by setting up designated locations one can go to and sign the necessary petitions.

Tierney is a Godsend for the people of Suffolk County and NOT the hand-picked hand puppet that Sini is now. Mr. Tierney is more than qualified to be DA. He once was an ADA in Suffolk County, which precluded him for participating in the Burke/Spota case when he was with the US Attorney's office. He then took a Executive ADA position at the Brooklyn DA office.

For reasons I won't share with you I believe Tierney is the real HERO of those prosecutions. Without him it would have never happened. Ad you can take that to the bank on Election Day.

I understand it has been announced that Raymond Tierney is putting his hat in to run for Suffolk DA. Gathering petitions as we speak but going door to door is impractical for obvious reasons. I understand arrangements are being made to facilitate that problem by setting up designated locations one can go to and sign the necessary petitions.

Tierney is a Godsend for the people of Suffolk County and NOT the hand-picked hand puppet that Sini is now. Mr. Tierney is more than qualified to be DA. He once was an ADA in Suffolk County, which precluded him for participating in the Burke/Spota case when he was with the US Attorney's office. He then took a Executive ADA position at the Brooklyn DA office.

For reasons I won't share with you I believe Tierney is the real HERO of those prosecutions. Without him it would have never happened. Ad you can take that to the bank on Election Day.
One can often tell a puppet simply by that good old glazed over, blank stare, robotic posture, monotone sound, and obviously rehearsed retorts and statements.

They’re all in on it. They knew they had to sacrifice a few so it can continue.

I really feel more and more like this is some sort of fraternity

in a traditional fraternity. There are multiple roles such as grandmaster, recruit, treasury, etc. members pay a fee which would cover any necessary “expenses” the balance goes into the grand master or another board members campaign fund.

Spoda and Burke are going down because SC officials need to put some distance between them and the case. Yes to cover their asses. But also to continue this 50+ year tradition.

We know Robert Moses had a house in oak beach. We know how CJP felt about “*advertiser censored*”. I believe it goes way further back than anyone has realized. Maybe a few of you, looking at you hawk

I wish I could find more info on HF, as that’s when I believe they started filming these atrocious acts.

there must be a digital trail.

They’re all in on it. They knew they had to sacrifice a few so it can continue.

I really feel more and more like this is some sort of fraternity

in a traditional fraternity. There are multiple roles such as grandmaster, recruit, treasury, etc. members pay a fee which would cover any necessary “expenses” the balance goes into the grand master or another board members campaign fund.

Spoda and Burke are going down because SC officials need to put some distance between them and the case. Yes to cover their asses. But also to continue this 50+ year tradition.

We know Robert Moses had a house in oak beach. We know how CJP felt about “*advertiser censored*”. I believe it goes way further back than anyone has realized. Maybe a few of you, looking at you hawk

I wish I could find more info on HF, as that’s when I believe they started filming these atrocious acts.

there must be a digital trail.

A digital trail exists for sure, and not only one trail. I love how Hart herself can be quoted as saying “there is a myriad of evidence” and then you have all those cell phones and a laptop belonging to SG that no one cares enough to come collect and dissect. One or more of these ‘Romeo Pimps’ (Cruz, Diaz) probably has a tad more knowledge than they are willing to admit. In one lesser discussed documentary DS mentioned that in at least one incident he was stalked/ harassed by a man in a car I believe he said may have been a previous client of Amber’s. Playing muscle/protector of a woman who is prostituting in your home makes you in part culpable. As a person with his own addiction in the past he definitely profited in part off her work, most probably to continue his habit. These men on the periphery are playing dumber and more innocent than they truly are. I read somewhere that Pak had already been pinched for international human trafficking in the past. He had the audacity to tell SG’s sister QUOTE: “I have an alibi” when she called to inquire what happened to her sister, and where did he last see her? Dirty as a pig in a pen. Then you have all this chatter about snuff films, and the lesser known or lesser visited podcast which had at least two episodes that alluded to/hints at money laundering. Where there is snuff there is profit and not just in our country but internationally. If it in fact exists involving some of these victims, which I don’t doubt, get some expert hackers and follow that digital money trail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member