Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The paper quoted Spota touting he hated the Feds cuz they come to your house at 6am yadda yadda yah.
Then why, you hypocrite, did you pick a Fed lawyer to defend you in court.
An attorney is unlimited in their success in the world, you can walk down many many roads as an attorney.

Spota chose his path to go to the sewer. Spota chose his path to frame innocent children (Pius), innocent 17 year old teenagers (Tankleff),
to frame Guldi because it was his opposition in a DA race, and on and on and on.

And yet, once again, the devil has been denied his due, his court date has been adjourned to June now.
This sob is such a lucky duck, i wonder if he will ever go to prison, I really do.
You know the old saying, “justice delayed is justice denied.” Even when sentences are handed out I am sure in the grand scheme of things they will only be slaps on the wrist in comparison to what others would receive for the exact same such infractions.

Watching Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer on Discovery + App while riding the Long Island Rail Road (the irony of it all) and listening with intense scrutiny for anything not yet publicized or for any new epiphanies that may occur...

Watching? Didn't think the video was out yet...
It premiered on the Discovery Plus App today. Not much new, except around a half hour in, a certain lawyer describes an incident where one officer walked out of a room in disgust as another higher-ranking officer was laughing sadistically at a snuff film, supposedly being watched for official purposes. As disturbing as its nature is, I’m personally not very surprised by this allegation.

Last edited:
You have to ask yourself what or, better yet, who is on that call... Like it's NOT just any JB. Think about it. Easy to tie it all around his neck. SG must have said something that leads back to someone who still holds some prominence; who could cause even more damage to the structure of outed. But who????

You have to ask yourself what or, better yet, who is on that call... Like it's NOT just any JB. Think about it. Easy to tie it all around his neck. SG must have said something that leads back to someone who still holds some prominence; who could cause even more damage to the structure of outed. But who????

Alan Placa lives/d next door to JB - Give him a quick google re: prominence - pure evil

One must never forget the culture of mutual blackmail which I have always suspected is at play here...by that I mean...two or more people have knowledge of one another’s evil doings and therefore all remain quiet for fear of inciting another or for the greater fear that should one squeal it would set a domino effect. It was a tactic well exercised by Larry King (not the Larry King we knew as TV host, but the other Larry King of Franklin Credit Union Scandal fame). King was able to blackmail all sorts of persons of power by setting them up to commit heinous acts and acquiring evidence of their misdeeds, he had the universe eating out of his hand for a great long while. The late Senator John De Camp wrote an excellent book about it, and another investigative book by Nick Bryant also shed light on how these methods were at play. I have noticed so many parallels to this case after deeply and thoroughly researching the Franklin Scandal. I forgot who said it in which documentary; perhaps it was The Killing Season, but it is beyond evident that too many people would “have pie on their face” should all the details come out, it would be a virtual windfall.

It doesn’t take long to do genetic genealogy. I bet Hart and her friends have not submitted dna to the appropriate channels for genetic testing as she claims she would in her belt press conference. Yes,
Valerie M has been identified but what is the status on the others? It doesn’t take this long.
And Why in the heck have they Still not released the 911 call?
Why not release the name(s) of the drifter who was with JB that night?
Why hasn’t anyone spoke with the drifter? Is he dead now also?

It was said in Kolker's book Lost Girls and it was attributed to Brewer.
Of course, but SPECIFICALLY who??? Individual names..... These must be people who still carry a ton of weight and are, as of yet, otherwise relatively unblemished. There's a few names that come to mind, but they barely qualify as educated guesses.

It doesn’t take long to do genetic genealogy. I bet Hart and her friends have not submitted dna to the appropriate channels for genetic testing as she claims she would in her belt press conference. Yes,
Valerie M has been identified but what is the status on the others? It doesn’t take this long.
And Why in the heck have they Still not released the 911 call?
Why not release the name(s) of the drifter who was with JB that night?
Why hasn’t anyone spoke with the drifter? Is he dead now also?

Nothing will be disclosed unless someone of character and integrity with some Political power takes the lead. Unfortunately, based on a cursory look the political alignment in Suffolk County, it seems the party in control, is the party whose only goal to 'conserve' traditional ways. No change, no reform, no nothing, more of the way it has always been done. It is up to the voters in Suffolk County, who in general are happy the way things have always been done.
MOO

In the new Discovery + story that ran yesterday the reporters sought to identify a home used for a coke and sex party. They seem to have found but didn't identify the owner(s). They did say it traces back to the 'HIGHEST' PEOPLE in Suffolk government. 1 guess who is the HIGHEST?

In the new Discovery + story that ran yesterday the reporters sought to identify a home used for a coke and sex party. They seem to have found but didn't identify the owner(s). They did say it traces back to the 'HIGHEST' PEOPLE in Suffolk government. 1 guess who is the HIGHEST?
You're being coy, my friend. And when we say BS, it's no bull****!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284