Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeling is mutual. I am/was on the verge of disappearing because there are certain people that do nothing but disrupt the flow of information. You give me to reconsider. I’m sure you are smart enough to know what I am talking a out

Don’t go Hawk. Fearless truth speakers are so hard to come by these days, the world needs more like you, not less. Incidentally, your surname is a derivative of mine, hence I feel a special affinity. Of course I have heard Unraveled, and all the other podcasts, documentaries, have read Kolker’s book, and as many interviews and articles as one can find online concerning this case. I’ve searched so far down the rabbit hole you could call me Alice.

Last edited:
Have you been listening to the UNRAVELED PODCASTS?
Don’t go Hawk. Fearless truth speakers are so hard to come by these days, the world needs more like you, not less. Incidentally, your surname is a derivative of mine, hence I feel a special affinity. Of course I have heard Unraveled, and all the other podcasts, documentaries, have read Kolker’s book, and as many interviews and articles as one can find online concerning this case. I’ve searched so far down the rabbit hole you could call me Alice.
rabbit hole? It’s more like a Black Hole

Many of us would hate to see you go, Hawk. But your point about disruption (and distraction, repetition, etc.) make it difficult to cull out valuable new information.

Repetition is OK with me because many times are needed to get someone to listen. What I don't like is someone whose sole intention is to disrupt just for the sake of doing it. Some folks switch screen names like we change underwear, and they really make no effort to disguise it.

I Have been repeating myself on a wrongful conviction in another county for more than 10 years and it looks like our efforts have not been wasted because very soon now the results will be known. I can't see how it can't get top billing in the papers - maybe in LI even though it concerns a NYC issue.

In the SIL case the only satisfaction I received from that is Burke went to jail and Spota and Hickey are in the batters circle to join the Allenwood Choir. That took more than a dozen years with a lot of abuse directed my way.

Repetition is OK with me because many times are needed to get someone to listen. What I don't like is someone whose sole intention is to disrupt just for the sake of doing it. Some folks switch screen names like we change underwear, and they really make no effort to disguise it.

I Have been repeating myself on a wrongful conviction in another county for more than 10 years and it looks like our efforts have not been wasted because very soon now the results will be known. I can't see how it can't get top billing in the papers - maybe in LI even though it concerns a NYC issue.

In the SIL case the only satisfaction I received from that is Burke went to jail and Spota and Hickey are in the batters circle to join the Allenwood Choir. That took more than a dozen years with a lot of abuse directed my way.

I picked up early on here about screen name changes and the disruption. And I saw some posts with less than polite statements prior to their being removed. Here's hoping for you on NYC -- a long time coming. Spota/Hickey? Allenwood is too country club for them.

Have you been listening to the UNRAVELED PODCASTS?

rabbit hole? It’s more like a Black Hole
Yes, and it was great to hear PC Hart and Bellone answering specific questions about this investigation, as well as past decisions made by Burke while he was SCPD Chief under Spota. Also, I thought it was great that they actually contacted retired Det. Stefan re: the public comments that he had made about the Gilbert 911 call back in 2012, that were contained in the form of a letter that he wrote to Newsday, which Newsday published, where he alleged that Gilbert remained calm during the entirety of the 23 minute 911 call (which Gilbert attorney John Ray refutes, also having heard the call)...where he reiterated that he still stands by what he said...
So either Stefan lied about what he heard, lied about having heard it, or attorney John Ray is lied about what he heard...But the fact that neither Bellone nor Hart would answer a straight question about that call, or why they wouldn’t release it, says something...

Since Burke likes gay *advertiser censored* (DVD’s found in bag) perhaps he has been Spotas lover for years.

I understand Why they don’t want to release the calls. My point was that Hart states “they don’t have authority to release the calls” however, they (SCPD) have requested that the calls not be released! So that is a lie! They Can release the calls.
The feeling is mutual. I am/was on the verge of disappearing because there are certain people that do nothing but disrupt the flow of information. You give me to reconsider. I’m sure you are smart enough to know what I am talking a out
Did Hart get the FBI involved again?!

Since Burke likes gay *advertiser censored* (DVD’s found in bag) perhaps he has been Spotas lover for years.
That’s a very interesting theory. And in an effort to save you from being placed in ‘time out’, it is already been established that the two had a very close relationship over a time period spanning decades, going all the way back to the Pius case, where 12 yr. old (or was it 14 yr. old?) Jimmy Burke was Spota’s star witness. While it would be reasonable to describe Spota’s relationship to Burke as being a mentor/student relationship, it is not that outlandish to believe that it is possible that the relationship dynamic was something other than, or more, than teacher/apprentice...

Did Hart get the FBI involved again?!
FBI became involved in investigation again before Hart was appointed; I believe it was when Sini was appointed by Steve Bellone—I think 2016 or 2017?

That’s a very interesting theory. And in an effort to save you from being placed in ‘time out’, it is already been established that the two had a very close relationship over a time period spanning decades, going all the way back to the Pius case, where 12 yr. old (or was it 14 yr. old?) Jimmy Burke was Spota’s star witness. While it would be reasonable to describe Spota’s relationship to Burke as being a mentor/student relationship, it is not that outlandish to believe that it is possible that the relationship dynamic was something other than, or more, than teacher/apprentice...

One thing I am trying to get people to understand is SPOTA was NOT Burke's mentor, but rather it was the other way around. Burke reeled in Spota. There are a lot of stories out there from people who were there back then that suspected some very strange things going on between them. In a sense of the word SPOTA was a Burke victim.

Contrary to popular belief Spota did NOT lobby for Burke to be Chief of Department, and I believe I know who did. Dis Spota support being promoted once it was a done deal? Of course he didv- what choice did he really have at that point in time?

Spota needed to keep Burke close to him to keep him out of trouble. He knew what he was capable of.

When Burke got the top job a senior member of Newsday called me and he said I must have been terribly upset. I told him I was actually very happy because sooner or later Burke would destroy himself. When you sit on top of the mountain you become a target for all you have wronged. Trust me there are many, many, Burke victims. History, I believe has proven me right.

In a sense of the word SPOTA was a Burke victim.

Spota needed to keep Burke close to him to keep him out of trouble. He knew what he was capable of.

you make your bed you lie in it.
Spota did not need to keep Burke close to him to keep him out of trouble because Spota knew what Burke was capable of.
Spota did NOT KEEP BURKE out of trouble because Burke is NUTTIN BUT TRUBLE.

Spota is a 2nd rate lawyer and had gone as far as he could in the DA's office, according to Unraveled podcast.
Spota made a deal with the devil at Pius timeframe, according to the Unraveled podcast.

There are lawyers in the world that the world is their oyster and they win cases from smarts, skill, integrity and truth.
Spota was obviously incapable of being a superstar attorney, and took the deal with the devil because he was desperate.
Desperate people do desperate things.

You break the law, you go to prison, unless of course, you are Jimmy Burke.

The paper quoted Spota touting he hated the Feds cuz they come to your house at 6am yadda yadda yah.
Then why, you hypocrite, did you pick a Fed lawyer to defend you in court.
An attorney is unlimited in their success in the world, you can walk down many many roads as an attorney.

Spota chose his path to go to the sewer. Spota chose his path to frame innocent children (Pius), innocent 17 year old teenagers (Tankleff),
to frame Guldi because it was his opposition in a DA race, and on and on and on.

And yet, once again, the devil has been denied his due, his court date has been adjourned to June now.
This sob is such a lucky duck, i wonder if he will ever go to prison, I really do.

The paper quoted Spota touting he hated the Feds cuz they come to your house at 6am yadda yadda yah.
Then why, you hypocrite, did you pick a Fed lawyer to defend you in court.
An attorney is unlimited in their success in the world, you can walk down many many roads as an attorney.

Spota chose his path to go to the sewer. Spota chose his path to frame innocent children (Pius), innocent 17 year old teenagers (Tankleff),
to frame Guldi because it was his opposition in a DA race, and on and on and on.

And yet, once again, the devil has been denied his due, his court date has been adjourned to June now.
This sob is such a lucky duck, i wonder if he will ever go to prison, I really do.

One can certainly hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member