Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me. That gave me the heebie jeebies. I hate to read anything like that on the internet. IF someone hadn't already thought of doing something like that, they could now. Sorry, it just creeped me out.

yeah, I still find it curious that out of all the methods the most gruesome is mentioned :confused:

Perhaps someone could do some checking to verify the following.

I just heard from reliable sources in Chester that the youngest Coleman brother, Keith lived in Columbia before moving to Rogers AR. While in Columbia Keith and his former wife had an investment company and did fairly well. Before moving to AR Keith closed out all accounts and basically left his wife as high and dry as possible. As soon as he could get divorced he did. Two weeks after the divorce the Elder Colman who is the pastor at Grace Chuch married Keith and his new girlfriend to "make things right". It was not proper for them to be living together and not married.

Perhaps nuts don't fall far from the tree and CC might have learned from his brother and didn't want to share anything with an ex-wife.

Anyone have any thoughts or observations on fmrchesterguy's post regarding "strangulation by zip tie"?:eek:

I know first hand that a zip tie applied to the neck and tightened can stop a persons ability to scream or stay conscious for longer than a few seconds...

A child in our neighborhood, running with a group of children, was playing and thought it would be cute to put a zip tie around his neck and tighten it to mess with the group of friends....

The children quickly called for help and one of the neighborhood dads ran to the rescue. Needless to say, every zip tie in the neighborhood immediately went on lock-down.

I can fully see how this could be done in a matter of a few minutes at most.

But inquiring minds want to know why you detailed one of the most gruesome of ways?

Gee .. us simple-minded were thinking of a ligature like baling wire

Sorry to say .. but I have my suspicions about the content of your post and ... well .. you!

Another poster and myself who exchanged PM's had to google and we read some really horrific things.

Sad thing is that an ex Marine and Secret Service guy like CC would probably know of even better ways to kill three people in record time.

I know first hand that a zip tie applied to the neck and tightened can stop a persons ability to scream or stay conscious for longer than a few seconds...

A child in our neighborhood, running with a group of children, was playing and thought it would be cute to put a zip tie around his neck and tighten it to mess with the group of friends....

The children quickly called for help and one of the neighborhood dads ran to the rescue. Needless to say, every zip tie in the neighborhood immediately went on lock-down.

I can fully see how this could be done in a matter of a few minutes at most.

Well .. uh .. wouldn't that be a pistol, to quote Wrinkles, IF ZIP TIES were used ... and wouldn't it be a bit odd that a poster comes here regaling the method?

I gotta say that is STRANGE .. woo-wee! :eek:

And gee ... that's a "speedy" way to kill 3 people in a hour .. :eek:

Please don't dodge the question! Why, out of all methods, did you pick the most gruesome for illustration?

Do you have some information on this case?

I do remember you said you knew Coleman and speculated what would or "could" "change a man" to commit such an act.

As I recall, someone was questioning weather an outsider would have had the time to strangle 3 people, spray paint the walls, and find the DVR while CC was out.

I simply described one scenario where the 'strangle 3 people' bit wouldn't have taken up much of the killer's time.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...82959BCFC0B27305862575BA007A1BAB?OpenDocument

A glove found along Interstate 255 may be a key clue to who killed Sheri Coleman and her two sons in their home in Columbia, Ill., law enforcement sources said Monday.

They said the glove appeared to have stains from red spay paint. A similar color paint was used by the killer to scrawl a message on a wall inside the Coleman home, according to a police source.

Investigators are testing the glove for fingerprints and DNA, the sources said, and otherwise checking whether it can be linked to the crime scene.
KA-CHING! Add that to the Coleman Is Guilty column.

Perhaps someone could do some checking to verify the following.

I just heard from reliable sources in Chester that the youngest Coleman brother, Keith lived in Columbia before moving to Rogers AR. While in Columbia Keith and his former wife had an investment company and did fairly well. Before moving to AR Keith closed out all accounts and basically left his wife as high and dry as possible. As soon as he could get divorced he did. Two weeks after the divorce the Elder Colman who is the pastor at Grace Chuch married Keith and his new girlfriend to "make things right". It was not proper for them to be living together and not married.

Perhaps nuts don't fall far from the tree and CC might have learned from his brother and didn't want to share anything with an ex-wife.

Could be where CC might have gotten his bar room legal advice that mentioned when we were discussing whether or not CC thought taking Sheri off the deed would work in a divorce.

Could be where CC might have gotten his bar room legal advice that mentioned when we were discussing whether or not CC thought taking Sheri off the deed would work in a divorce.

Nothing like a barstool friend "lawyer" and a Bud. :rolleyes:

yeah, I still find it curious that out of all the methods the most gruesome is mentioned :confused:

Gruesome....that reminds me of a game my friends and I used to play " words you DON'T want in your obituary". Gruesome, hefty bags, dismemberment, horrible, ice pick....lol, you get the idea.

I am so disgusted that anyone can hurt their own children. I feel so terrible for the grandparents. If my daughter killed my grandchild, she would NOT be staying with me till she was arrested.

I read somewhere where someone thought he meant only to kill his wife but something went wrong so he killed his kids. I dont agree....if he only meant to kill his wife but the plan went wrong...how could he bring himself to murder his kids....i think they were part of his plan in the first place. Just dont understand people and nor do I want to understand how parents can murder their children.

I don't think this poster did anything to "regale" us with. Shared possibilities. Murder, as a total whole, is gruesome. Check other threads here. You will find much that perhaps you were not completely aware of.

you got that right, no way could I read the case of baby p, or the one about eating someones eyes.

My thoughts exactly.

KSDK -- NewsChannel 5 has confirmed some of the evidence from the murder of a mom and her two sons in Columbia, Illinois earlier this month includes a glove with paint on it -- paint that's the same color that was sprayed on the walls of the home where the three died.

That glove and a DVD from a recorder were found by investigators as they searched along Interstate 255 near the Jefferson Barracks Bridge.

Full Story:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175657&catid=3

I imagine that glove has DNA all over it. And I pray that the DVD has something on it that made it necessary for the to throw it away!

KSDK -- NewsChannel 5 has confirmed some of the evidence from the murder of a mom and her two sons in Columbia, Illinois earlier this month includes a glove with paint on it -- paint that's the same color that was sprayed on the walls of the home where the three died.

That glove and a DVD from a recorder were found by investigators as they searched along Interstate 255 near the Jefferson Barracks Bridge.

Full Story:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175657&catid=3

This is NOT the evidence I know about!

As I recall, someone was questioning weather an outsider would have had the time to strangle 3 people, spray paint the walls, and find the DVR while CC was out.

I simply described one scenario where the 'strangle 3 people' bit wouldn't have taken up much of the killer's time.

How did you "learn" of this method. By Googlin'g I saw it's been .. uh .. "employed"

Call me naive ... but it was a "new one" on me.

I imagine that glove has DNA all over it. And I pray that the DVD has something on it that made it necessary for the to throw it away!
Hopefully, the DVD has nothing on it because it would mean that Chris took it and tossed it in an effort to stage things. If anything is on it, maybe it will show Chris earlier that morning putting things in his car (like the gloves and paint can).

This is NOT the evidence I know about!

Didn't think so! This is just LE's little bait finally thrown out for us to nibble on... or to smoke someone out. IMO this was found long before today and LE is just releasing a little bit here & there to make a certain person squirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpond1972