Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be a good career, security consulting and all, but it looks like he couldn't make a go of it, to me anyway. The security business he tried to set up doesn't appear to have gone anywhere.

I understand what you're saying though.
:)
fran
We don't know how much business he was doing on the side and off the radar under the table. ;) While they reported his company was not in "good standing", it could have been he didn't keep up with the paperwork. He still could have been making extra cash to keep Miss Motive around.

It may be a good career, security consulting and all, but it looks like he couldn't make a go of it, to me anyway. The security business he tried to set up doesn't appear to have gone anywhere.

I understand what you're saying though.
:)
fran

On what do you base your assertion that the business did not "make a go of it"

We don't have access to P/L on the business.. all that is known for sure is the business was not in good standing with the Illnois Secretary of State because of failure to file an annual report.

I do not see anyone being "blinded by pertinent facts', but rather working through what we read, seen, and digest to form our own opinion. That's what is great about this place. :)

Originally Posted by milopedes
I still don't know enough to be 100% convinced that CC is guilty. I have a "gut feeling" he is the killer, but it does me no good to rush to judgment other than to blind myself to other pertinent facts which may arise that could lead me to conclude that he is not guilty.
I am not finding any pertinent facts which lead me to believe he is innocent. If they come along at some point, I will gladly give them some thought. ;)

ITA Am beginning to wonder if the so-called menacing "threats" CC claimed to have received were a ploy in order to justify putting their home--and his wife--under surveillance. If he was traveling, and having affairs himself, he may have come up w a reason to keep tabs on her comings and goings and this ruse provided him w an excuse.

:parrot:

Not a bad theory. However, until we know more about what was actually written - given the circumstances (i.e., wife and two children murdered), I'd say those "so-called menacing threat" were quite real, and very much menacing.

But I do like the theory, especially if CC is guilty and if he sent the threats, it would be quite the display of controlling behavior.

I still don't know enough to be 100% convinced that CC is guilty. I have a "gut feeling" he is the killer, but it does me no good to rush to judgment other than to blind myself to other pertinent facts which may arise that could lead me to conclude that he is not guilty.

Call me old school, but I still feel the need to see more facts before I make a final decision on anyone's guilt. At this point, I am about 70% sure he must be guilty, but I really would like to hear more substanciated reports before I raise that percentage rate :rolleyes:

First of all, read my original post. It says "which may arise".

Say what you like, but a lot of people who post on here are ready to be the judge, jury, and executioner all by themselves! Are they entitled to their opinion? Sure. Is this a place to discuss theories? Yes.

I'm only stating mine; namely, that right now I am about 80% certain CC is guilty of murder, but in reality, I recognize that I do not know all the facts yet. I'm saying nothing more, and nothing less here.

Some have raised questions that have baffled me, but only a couple of times has this occurred so far. Most of the time, I enjoy the information and links to news. I must wade through the remainder of personal b.s. and biased opinions to get to some "real discussion" of the case. :eek:

Fire when ready!

First of all, read my original post. It says "which may arise".

Say what you like, but a lot of people who post on here are ready to be the judge, jury, and executioner all by themselves! Are they entitled to their opinion? Sure. Is this a place to discuss theories? Yes.

I'm only stating mine; namely, that right now I am about 80% certain CC is guilty of murder, but in reality, I recognize that I do not know all the facts yet. I'm saying nothing more, and nothing less here.

Some have raised questions that have baffled me, but only a couple of times has this occurred so far. Most of the time, I enjoy the information and links to news. I am wade through all the personal b.s. and biased opinions to get to some "real discussion" of the case. :eek:

Fire when ready!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Call me old school, but I still feel the need to see more facts before I make a final decision on anyone's guilt. At this point, I am about 70% sure he must be guilty, but I really would like to hear more substanciated reports before I raise that percentage rate :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Aaaah, I see. Someone who deals in absolutes. So, are you implying that at this point - given the wealth of information we have :waitasec: - I should be either 100% one way or the other?

Thanks for the personal insights. Could you ask your wife and others if they saw Chris as an arrogant, abusive, or controlling person? A first hand account of his personality is very much welcomed. Thanks again~

No, just confident, self assured and serious. Not really any different than other people in the military, police or other positions of authority. I've heard some say intimidating, but that could just be from a strong, confident personality. That and his shaved head might put some people off. I met him and wasn't the least bit intimidated..of course I'm an ex college hockey player and pretty muscular myself!

Aaaah, I see. Someone who deals is absolutes. So, are you implying that at this point - given the wealth of information we have :waitasec: - I should be either 100% one way or the other?

Oh no, not at all :)

I enjoy reading all posts even when opinions differ from my own.

Aaaah, I see. Someone who deals is absolutes. So, are you implying that at this point - given the wealth of information we have :waitasec: - I should be either 100% one way or the other?

P. S. I wuz just weighing in :crazy:

I'm willing to bet, Chris Coleman made LOTS of mistakes. The first being, IMHO, slaughtering his family and then thinking he could get away with it.:mad:

JMHO
fran

PS....Just wait, when all is said in done, we're all going to be *shaking our heads* in disbelief over some of the STOOOOPID things he did that LE already knows he did.......fran

He did, he did! I just wish I could share what I know but I can tell you this. Mr. Margulis has some pretty difficult road blocks ahead of him when all the evidence against CC comes out.

Count me in that old-school thinking!

He did, he did! I just wish I could share what I know but I can tell you this. Mr. Margulis has some pretty difficult road blocks ahead of him when all the evidence against CC comes out.

Hmmm .. are these rumors you're basing your statement on ... or do you know for certain about which you state?

Just wondering ...............

No, just confident, self assured and serious. Not really any different than other people in the military, police or other positions of authority. I've heard some say intimidating, but that could just be from a strong, confident personality. That and his shaved head might put some people off. I met him and wasn't the least bit intimidated..of course I'm an ex college hockey player and pretty muscular myself!
Thanks so much~ He sounds pretty much like I expected.

I am used to shaved heads coming from all walks of life. I must say Chris does look less threatening with a bit of hair tho. He looked too much like Mark Hacking before and under the circumstances...it wasn't a good thing. Does anyone recall when Chris began growing his hair back?

I can imagine you weren't intimidated. LOL

Was there other speculation about wounds on Sheri? If her jaw was broken it wouldn't be a surprise to me. It doesn't mean someone hit her to break it. It could go along with someone strangling her from behind or twisting her head.

Hmmm .. are these rumors you're basing your statement on ... are do you know for certain about which you state?

Just wondering ...............

At this point I guess I would have to say they are rumors since the information hasn't been released to the public but these "rumors" are coming from a very reliable source who I can't mention.

Thank you ALT!

You don't need to say anymore. I get it. ;)

:blowkiss:
fran

Thank You , I just wish he was in a cell where he belongs IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro