Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure and catch the part, I don't even take my boots off before I check on the twins when I come home. (not verbatim)

I came back.........but I am watching .................I admit it I am a Websleuths addict. :blowkiss:

Sorry if this has been answered, but was there any explanation given as to why the Coleman's are behaving this way?

VERY early on, perhaps in the first thread, someone speculated that Sheri and her family weren't close? It was a rumor. I haven't heard anything else. I have to wonder if they weren't close because CC was a control freak and discouraged communication? I base that on the fact that we see that time and time again in domestic abuse. (VERBAL too!)

I'm watching NG now. I have to say, though NG sounds like she has a cold, this is the most upset I have ever seen her. Catch you all later. Going to finish watching the segment.

Major announcement in this case at 10:10 tonight. I will be glued to the news broadcast. Hope they got him.

Absolutely not! In the excitement, I could see anybody thinking of it; but then think better of it when we realize what could potentially happen. :blowkiss:

Besides, what's better than a sleeping child? hehehe (the 3 y/o has me considering vodka at this point today... no nap & a hose 'nuff said!)

OMG, was there something in the air today, or WHAT! My twins wouldn't nap either, and then there was a bad scene in my backyard that involved the water hose and the trampoline :eek:!

I doubt they have acted any other way than what we have seen up to now IMO. Situations like this bring out the true nature of people.

I know it! What is WRONG with these kinds of people! How can they exist? Because of them, I praise God for people like YOU and like ME who have love and compassion for others! I don't know why we are the way we are and they are not, but I am surely thankful we are on THIS side of the fence! :blowkiss:
You know im not sure i could defend my daughter like several other familys thats been drug threw the news lately if i had any doubt that my grandbaby lost there life due to there behavior .I am a christian an im so aware of the word FORGIVENESS and how we have to forgive others in order to be forgiven ourselves but i would sure need mercy from Jesus above to be able to just wipe my hands and forgive the death of my own GB

VERY early on, perhaps in the first thread, someone speculated that Sheri and her family weren't close? It was a rumor. I haven't heard anything else. I have to wonder if they weren't close because CC was a control freak and discouraged communication? I base that on the fact that we see that time and time again in domestic abuse. (VERBAL too!)

Kimster, I was ready to buy into the rumor that Sheri may not have had a close relationship with her family....until I saw what her dad posted @ legacy.com and even more so after I saw the pic that Mario had of himself, Garett & Gavin on his Myspace....he looked as tho he cared so much about those boys!!

I expect the 'not close to her family' rumors to be dispelled.

OMG, was there something in the air today, or WHAT! My twins wouldn't nap either, and then there was a bad scene in my backyard that involved the water hose and the trampoline :eek:!

Thank you for that laugh,I really needed it tonite.:blowkiss:

Major announcement in this case at 10:10 tonight. I will be glued to the news broadcast. Hope they got him.

On KMOV they broke in and said it was a Major News Conference. I am betting they will announce CC was arrested earlier this evening and is where that belongs, behind bars.

O/T How many damn commercials do the need to play, fer gawds sakes??? Yet, another reason I do not watch "regular" TV. Ugh!!!!

Back to regular WS programming. Carry on.... :)

Chestergal - have you heard or seen anything? I am wondering if they got him when he was at the home in Columbia today.

So weird to have a live news conference at 10:10 pm.

Honestly, I can imagine CC's mom, sick already, being so overcome by grief,fear and shame that she is just undone. But his dad should have fallen on his knees begging God for the grace and the words to say to this poor family. I don't care how estranged they were or why. A man of God would trust to seek and find the courage and compassion to bridge the gap and be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ.

I surely hope that JM & DM have done so (and I choose to believe they have until proven otherwise.)

On KMOV they broke in and said it was a Major News Conference. I am betting they will announce CC was arrested earlier this evening and is where that belongs, behind bars.

Chestergal - have you heard or seen anything? I am wondering if they got him when he was at the home in Columbia today.

So weird to have a live news conference at 10:10 pm.

She may be away from the monitor...she does that sometimes. :)

She may be away from the monitor...she does that sometimes. :)

True, I do too. I heard the newsbreak and jumped back on. I hope Chestergal gets on before 10 and doesn't miss it.

They don't do late evening news confs. for any old BS. This is major. Please let this be announcing an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme