Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow -I sure hope they do. It is hard to believe someone would do what was done to that little girl and never did anything else. He will screw up and they will nail him.

Do we have a thread on that case? i would like to read up on it.

My thoughts exactly, Analytical....

For CC to kill his own sons....and I know it has been done before....is just sureal....It would have to take real evidence...to convince me of that.

I am leanin toward CC had dirty goods on JM and her master suite video cam in her bedroom....and he had to be silenced....what better way to shut him up than off everything he cares about...

Lets see if anyone bites on that....

If JM had something on CC, for some horrible crime she felt threatened by, why murder SC and the two boys? Makes absolutely no sense. Murder 3 innocents for some guy that caused you angst??? I do not believe that.

imho

Messages sprayed on bedroom walls?? First I've heard that. But they are confirming it is RED spray paint.

And finally we have confirmation that Golds has security cameras!
I thought it was the basement?? And she's still saying the gym is 5 min. from the house. :waitasec:

Messages sprayed on bedroom walls?? First I've heard that. But they are confirming it is RED spray paint.

!st I've heard of it also. Major Connor's stated last week there were messages on walls. I just figured on several walls in the living room or something, but on the bedroom walls?

Well, I never stated 100 percent.

The weight of what is known now has me at 99 9/10 :)

Hey ... I'm in the minority but I'm not alone .. there are a few posters on the comment boards that aren't convinced! :)

I'm glad to see that there is some part of you (1/10) that is open to the possibility.:)

They are very common when working with electronic equipment.

last we heard there was a message in the basement with the "damp" floor.

:confused:

we were :waitasec: over that tidbit of info for sure!

I was reading the "found the glove" article's comments @ stltoday .

Someone posted this (bbm):

Sanderosa96-bhmail May 18, 2009 6:20PM CST
That glove could have come from any vehicle on the highway. Not too long ago they were painting the JB Bridge and used "red" primer. It's a long shot and will be torn apart in court unless they can get some DNA out of it.
Report Abuse

I think the paint on the glove could be verified fairly quickly as to whether or not it's a match to paint in the message(s) @ the crime scene -- while they're waiting on fingerprint &/or DNA analysis.
Not to mention there would most likely be DNA inside the glove from the wearer. (I hope)

Major Connor won't comment on any evidence in the case in response to Nancy's questions. Does acknowledge that potential evidence was found along I-255. He is also saying the Gold's gym was approx. 10-15 minutes from the house. Thank you Major! :)

Gold's gym is 10-15 min from house, red spray paint on walls may match the gloves found along highway that hubby traveled.........does NOT look good for him at all.......

I thought it was the basement?? And she's still saying the gym is 5 min. from the house. :waitasec:

She never got how many houses away from the Anthonys that Caylee was found either.

10 minutes with no traffic, I can see. But NO WAY can you get there in 5.

Nancy is always so far behind WS.

last we heard there was a message in the basement with the "damp" floor.

:confused:

we were :waitasec: over that tidbit of info for sure!
I've heard basement before also, and thankfully the Major corrected her on the distance from the house to the gym. :)

If JM had something on CC, for some horrible crime she felt threatened by, why murder SC and the two boys? Makes absolutely no sense. Murder 3 innocents for some guy that caused you angst??? I do not believe that.

imho

But .. "threats in connection with his job at JMM" ... let's just suppose for a minute .. maybe Coleman was very loyal to JM ... perhaps he saw some "indiscretion" at the ministry ... whatever it might be ... and out of loyalty and obligation he didn't "spill the beans" ... let's say someone ELSE knew of this same "indiscretion" ... and threatened Coleman with the consequences if he didn't make the revelation

it could be some surveillance that only Coleman had access to ... therefore only he could "disclose" it

yes .. I know ... spinning out there .. but only trying to think of a scenario if in case your "what if" were true :)

it would have to be very "serious" goods .. the kind that make or break someone and their reputation, IMO

Well we are winding down here aren't we?

The main things the prosecution will look at will be:

Did CC have the time to commit these murders?
Yes, according to zip-tie guy, this could have been done quickly within his time line to jive with his story, even putting the TOD within range

Did CC have a motive?
I think it's called Miss Motive

Did he have the ability?
Military training, knowledge of security and law enforcement techniques.

What was his mental capacity?
Check him for steriods, drugs, or a personality disorder, addiction to *advertiser censored*.

What was his physical appearance?
Any bruises, cuts ,scrapes, welts.

Premeditation?
Months of preparing threats,planning the crime scene, taking Sheri's name of the deed, purchasing supplies etc.

Witnesses?
The neighbor who heard the scream, anyone on the highway who saw him throw something from the car, the DVR, Miss Motive, and any forensic tales that Sheri's body may give up or Garret or Gavin may tell from their fingernails or sweat that may have fallen on them from that monster they called Daddy.

She never got how many houses away from the Anthonys that Caylee was found either.

10 minutes with no traffic, I can see. But NO WAY can you get there in 5.
I guess she doesn't have Mapquest or Google maps, for either case. :crazy:

Zip ties were not used.
The deed being changed on the house to his name only is not a big factor in this case.

I posted before how he could have killed them (the method)
Sheri's jaw was broken and I see that info is out there on boards now.
The method I spoke about can break a jaw easily it can also snap a persons neck easily.

The glove found was not alone there was other things with it that fit into the case.
LE/MCS are not looking into the threat, they know the threat was not real.
There is no deep dark secret that leads to JMM in this case. (no I do not support JMM and I didn't know who she was before this case came up)

People who are posting things about blackmail and so on are just trying to make this into something more than what it really is. What their motive is I don't know.

Many people here in Chester want this guy off the streets badly and we want this guy convicted.
I don't want to say anything that could allow this guy to walk so I chose my words carefully and I watch carefully what and how I say things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico