Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the evidence? will it hold up in court?
I have faith in LE and trust that they have solved this crime. We will have to wait for trial to see what all the evidence is, won't we? I am confident they have the goods and another murderer will live out the remainder of his life in prison. It is what it is.

I would like to know how far the confidentiality goes. It seems priest/confession is very strong. Is it the same with 'pastor'/parishioner? (It seems anyone could claim to be a pastor now days...)

IIRC, pastor/parishoner confidentiality is covered under the same laws as priest/confessioner. There are ways to try to breech it, of course, but as you point out this privilege has held strong in most Courts.

LOL, then I'll agree with you. I want the cards on the table too. The difference between me and you is that I can actually fathom either outcome (although it is my personal opinion that he did it). Just an observation. :innocent:

How long do you think it will be before some of the evidence is made known?

TIA!

I made it back just in time!! :D Now I'm going to have to rely on Nancy's show to find out what's new since I haven't had one minute to catch up except for knowing his attorney will want a change of venue (read that earlier today).

Nancy's on!

Bombshell tonight ~ Husband/dad charged with three counts of first degree murder. Manner of death: ligature strangulation. "Red" glove link? Investigators look at various Wal-Mart & hardware stores looking for a link between the glove, red paint and Coleman. Coleman held in jail; no bond. Shouts of "baby killer" as Coleman was led to court today. Coleman pleads not guilty.

Why is LE asking for the public to come forward if they have such an "airtight" case?

TIA!

How long do you think it will be before some of the evidence is made known?

TIA!

To satisfy my own desire for info I hope as soon as possible... but it'll probably be awhile. Or maybe not. I really don't know what the sunshine laws are in Illinois. Maybe there will be things that are released by law like there has been in other cases.

This has nothing to do with religion, IMO. Greed, egoism, feeling superior, those I can go with. This guy has been living a lie and committed (judging by his arrest) the most heinous act on his own family. He is purely evil.

IMO That is what God battles..EVIL

To satisfy my own desire for info I hope as soon as possible... but it'll probably be awhile. Or maybe not. I really don't know what the sunshine laws are in Illinois. Maybe there will be things that are released by law like there has been in other cases.

I hope you're right .. about things being released.

Why is LE asking for the public to come forward if they have such an "airtight" case?

TIA!

It never hurts to have more than you need.

BTW, what does TIA mean? LOL, I almost hate to ask but I'm sure it doesn't mean what my initial thought was... :crazy:

I am so relieved the state's atty finally felt he had enough to arrest this guy !

Nancy's on!

Bombshell tonight ~ Husband/dad charged with three counts of first degree murder. Manner of death: ligature strangulation. "Red" glove link? Investigators look at various Wal-Mart & hardware stores looking for a link between the glove, red paint and Coleman. Coleman held in jail; no bond. Shouts of "baby killer" as Coleman was led to court today. Coleman pleads not guilty.
I am right there with you, Panthera~! Can't wait to see what is on NG tonight!

Rubber gloves are new!

BTW, what does TIA mean? LOL, I almost hate to ask but I'm sure it doesn't mean what my initial thought was... :crazy:

TIA= Thanks in advance. :)

What *were* you thinking? :crazy:

It means "thanks in advance" :)

Nancy has Maj. Jeff Connor on her show again tonight. "We're glad we were able to place this suspect in custody". Admits CC wasn't on constant surveillance; believed him to be with his parents. Very satisfied with the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clay84