Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is LE asking for the public to come forward if they have such an "airtight" case?

TIA!
Just because they have made an arrest an removed the offender from the public's concern, doesn't mean the investigation comes to a halt. That goes without saying.

What *were* you thinking? :crazy:

It means "thanks in advance" :)

LOL, I thought it was a referrence to your blood pressure being super high... like as in a stroke... TIA is terminology describing a mini stroke.. but I was thinking you were using it in a humorous sort of way (no offence to anyone affected by one in any way..).

LOL, I thought it was a referrence to your blood pressure being super high... like as in a stroke... TIA is terminology describing a mini stroke.. but I was thinking you were using it in a humorous sort of way (no offence to anyone affected by one in any way..).

hehehe .. TIA's .. mini-strokes? ... no.. but that's funny

Well, they can do anything they want to!! :) They are LE!

I wondered what they might gain/procure in terms of further info.
Maybe the person who checked him out buying the paint, rubber gloves, or something else pertaining to the case will remember him now and call in so they can get the store narrowed into focus placing him buying the stuff!

Or perhaps people from the church who heard or saw things will come forward now since they didn't want to "betray" their pastor before.

Why is LE asking for the public to come forward if they have such an "airtight" case?

TIA!

What did you expect LE to say "Thanks everyone who helped with the case but please don't give us anymore tips we don't need them"

They are always looking for more information. I do feel they have some good forensic data, but of course thats just my opinion we will find out more soon.

Simply, *more*. They have what the need, but every little bit that someone can share helps. LE is ***good***. DA is ***good***. Forensics, well, they are beyond ***great***. imho

Justice will be done. Blessings to Sheri and sons.

Have any ideas on what that info might be .. or what type of info they're seeking?

If they have enough physical evidence, I would think they would be looking for evidence of premeditation and anything that might suggest conspiracy (between he and TL?) Also, they may be looking to fill in the timeline of the weekend that the boys were camping? How about a clerk who may have waited on CC?

Sheri's cousin is on the show again tonight, talking about the betrayel of a "friend" having an affair with CC, and doesn't know if Sheri even had any idea about it.

Often once the perp has been arrested it reassures people that may be hesitant in coming forward that they may do so now without fear of retribution.

I hope for her sake she didn't know about her friend and her husband. :(

I'm still thinking about what Marc Klaas said about the last thing the victims saw was the killer (their husband and father) killing them. That's the ultimate betrayal. :furious:

Atty for CC already talking change of venue ?
I read that earlier today. Incredible isn't it? At least he realizes the public sentiment toward someone who would kill not only his wife but two innocent little boys. :behindbar

Have any ideas on what that info might be .. or what type of info they're seeking?

I'm guessing they are trying to fill in the gaps...like what could have made him do such a thing? Or maybe someone remembers seeing him buy the spray paint. They could step forward to let the police know where it came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro