Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the court house during the arraignment today in Waterloo and I have to say it was quite volatile outside. This small town will to be going thru alot of stress as well.
I just heard on Nancy's show that this is the first murder case in five years? :(

Question:

It is said husband was going to the gym. I would like to know if

1)this was his usual time to go to the gym and

2) was it in his routine to call when he got to the gym.
Good questions but I haven't heard the answers yet. :)

It will be curious to see what those threats entailed. Perhaps Meyer was threatened too .. don't know .. the wait for details is excruciating, isn't it? :behindbar

I think it's been posted several times that the threats were found on CC's computer. FWIW, that came from a poster here with a source, who I'd believe before believing that there is mastermind blackmailing criminal on the loose.

I think it's been posted several times that the threats were found on CC's computer. FWIW, that came from a poster here with a source, who I'd believe before believing that there is mastermind blackmailing criminal on the loose.

Only problem is .. that conflicts with my source. :)

Only problem is .. that conflicts with my source. :)

What info are your sources giving you? Info that leads you to believe that CC was framed? That there is blackmail involved, that CC did not do this? You might want to double check that source.

I wonder if other "sources" think that all the evidence against Chris Coleman is bogus.

I stated earlier, and I stand by my statement, that I fully trust Major Connor when he stated that there are NO OTHER SUSPECTS.

Analytical,

Just wanted you to know that I am glad you are here testing our beliefs. If we all went along like sheep, we would lose the benefit of educated thinking. Having someone who doesn't agree with the "flow" is healthy for all, IMO.

In the end, I do believe CC will end up with AT LEAST life in prison. Each time a "defensive arrow" comes at us for conjecture, the outcome of the conversation just strengthens that belief.

Analytical,

Just wanted you to know that I am glad you are here testing our beliefs. If we all went along like sheep, we would lose the benefit of educated thinking. Having someone who doesn't agree with the "flow" is healthy for all, IMO.

In the end, I do believe CC will end up with AT LEAST life in prison. Each time a "defensive arrow" comes at us for conjecture, the outcome of the conversation just strengthens that belief.

Gee, thanks! :):):):)

Analytical,

What is surprising to me is that there aren't more people defending CC. Of all the friends, co workers, church people, family and others, why aren't more people screaming that he is being framed? As far as I have seen, we only have one person taking up for him, whom I firmly believe knows CC in some way, is related to him, lives near him or is on the defense team.

What is surprising to me is that there aren't more people defending CC. Of all the friends, co workers, church people, family and others, why aren't more people screaming that he is being framed? As far as I have seen, we only have one person taking up for him, whom I firmly believe knows CC in some way, lives near him or is on the defense team.

Very true! CC was involved in a HUGE ministry and must have known a LOT of people! And NO ONE has stood up for him in any way. Good point!

What is surprising to me is that there aren't more people defending CC. Of all the friends, co workers, church people, family and others, why aren't more people screaming that he is being framed? As far as I have seen, we only have one person taking up for him, whom I firmly believe knows CC in some way, is related to him, lives near him or is on the defense team.

no to all of the above for me ... honest Injun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro