Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no to all of the above for me ... honest Injun!

Well, you should be. You are very loyal to him. I hope that if I ever snap and kill my family I have someone that defends me so well. (j/k of course)

Is your source providing you with priviledged inside information about a murder case? I'm not a lawyer but isn't that illegal?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it is only illegal in the case of a gag order. I don't think Analytical has ever really said anything about this case that we didn't already know, either. Just stating opinions :blowkiss:

Only problem is .. that conflicts with my source. :)

Sources are just that. "Sources". Dissecting what is told vs what is truth is another story. If you have anything, besides stating "sources", then share. Otherwise, what's the point of your post?

This is getting so old. I honestly feel like I'm being tested for pre-trial Court for the Defense.:rolleyes:

Okay, I'm off to CHURCH! I'll let you guys know if they LOCK THE DOORS BEHIND ME or write down my LICENSE PLATE number or anything! :crazy:

Tara looked like the All-Amerian girl next door on her Facebook page .. naturally curly hair, little makeup

Her high school graduating class' page is "in the process" so no photo there

Sources are just that. "Sources". Dissecting what is told vs what is truth is another story. If you have anything, besides stating "sources", then share. Otherwise, what's the point of your post?

This is getting so old. I honestly feel like I'm being tested (I, as well as others here per your posts, imo) for pre-trial Court for the Defense.:rolleyes:

I feel like I'm with my children when they are bickering incessantly......the last 2 evenings on this board. It's getting really old. I totally agree with you. Not only is it getting old, it's also getting quite boring.
Now, back to lurking I go.....

Okey dokey my dear Sleuthdarlins...

I have been cogitating on something that has been rumored and well, it may not pan out to be truth, but it sits in the back of my wee mind...can we find any more info on this?

This call to Joyce M that Chris made... We do know that J came shortly after the murders (early AM), so we are fairly sure that it was Chris that called, i.e. are we to believe that the police called her and said, "Um, your employee's family is dead, can you come?" Nah, it was Chris who called and why...

So, go figure a guy goes in, finds his wife and his 2 children murdered, and he has the presence of mind to call his boss? HIS BOSS? What, was he supposed to be to work in the next half hour, and this was work ethic? Oh...I don't think so. Naw...this was a part of the plan...as I see it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3759657&postcount=378"]Here is the rumor...thanks to one of our sleuthers, thankyou MikeysMomMom![/ame]

The rumor was from this page (which no longer exists, I guess):

>>K-Mac May 18, 2009 8:26PM CST
Heard he sprayed paint - JMM is a she-devil - on the wall in red spray paint.<<

Okay...so if this was planned to make it look like his threats were due to his work, IF (and I say "IF") the above was written in the house, or any variation (why wasn't this "JM is a she-devil" -- maybe the poster who "might" have heard it just wasn't anal about reporting) -- THEN, I think that call was to say, "J, guess what about those threats, guess what was on the wall." AND ALL to try to use someone else to cover their own freaking evil.

Well, I don't know what was on the wall -- but someone does, and I believe that if what was on the wall referenced J in an attempt to try to continue their wicked plan, well then... Well then this is why J came, because the murderer did further baiting to help with their plan -- PIG.

Wrinkles,

The link you posted won't open and I thought MMom was joking when she posted that. Edit: ... oops, I see you said that in the second line.

Very true! CC was involved in a HUGE ministry and must have known a LOT of people! And NO ONE has stood up for him in any way. Good point!
Maybe because it's too obvious to them and like JMM, they want to distance themselves. MOO

This is getting so old.

(bbm and respectfully snipped for space )
OLife, respectfully might I make a suggestion?

I find a really helpful tool available on WS is the control panel, where the edit ignore list option is accessed.

Not saying this against anyone in particular , I just suggest it as a tool to avoid posts that you may feel are less productive. Its reduced my blood pressure and makes my reading of posts a much more stress -free experience than it was prior to my finding it.

again, not saying you should block anyone in particular, just that there comes a point when it's just a prudent thing to do. You can always take them off the list if you miss them. You will still see if someone else quotes that poster but not the actual posts.

just sayin

Wrinkles,

The link you posted won't open and I thought MMom was joking when she posted that. Edit: ... oops, I see you said that in the second line.

I was not joking it was posted by a commenter.

Regarding Tara, I read she was told not to talk to the media because of a possible GJ investigation. Now that there's an arrest instead, do you think she will talk?

Anyone think she will be a hostile witness?

Hello MikeysMomMom,

That was an interesting find -- now if we could get some relatively trustworthy people to substantiate it, it would be very interesting and shed further light on that phone call -- the "what the heck, why that phone call?"

Regarding Tara, I read she was told not to talk to the media because of a possible GJ investigation. Now that there's an arrest instead, do you think she will talk?

If she is involved in anything other then being a backstabbing HO she will throw him under the bus.

I imagine she has an attorney and she will keep quiet. I doubt she will be a hostile witness, she is probably freaked out of her mind. I don't think she knew he was going to kill his family...at least I hope not.

Have a good night, all. Hug a beloved, laugh, and enjoy. :blowkiss: Until tomorrow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme