Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most definitely. If it wasn't for the directional compass on my car, I'd have no clue which direction it was pointed on 270 ;-) Let's not even go into one street having 12 different names, then changing back to its original name. :crazy:

Kind of like 270 running North and South until you get to North County and it runs East and West LOL.

Exactly - and if he was going to the gym from here, he would take the side roads, not the highway IMO.

Sorry I disagree - Ron Coleman plays a part in this because he is the one funding Chris' atty. Plus Ron Coleman is connected to JMM. He is the one that helped Chris get his job with JMM.
Maybe JM met RC when he was doing time in the pen. JM visits prisons all the time to spread word about her ministries.

The info about his embezzlement and doing time in the pen came from someone who worked in LE (that is all I can say and I feel safe enough to say this much because many people in this town worked for local LE at one time or another)
I will ask the person for further details when I see them. I could not ask anymore because someone walked up on us and interrupted the conversation.

Personally I think the GF should stay off limits because she is probably working with LE and the info she gave them probably helped in arresting Chris. We have heard that she plans to testify and if she can help in some way put Chris away then I say leave her alone until she decides to come out of the woodwork on her own.

RC was NOT in prison - 2 sources, both are LE.

MCS Twitter page said the glove was found along the area of 255 which to me means that it was the route from Columbia to the gym.

I'm brain fried and weary - can someone please remind me what CC's middle initial is?

I'm brain fried and weary - can someone please remind me what CC's middle initial is?

I'm sorry, I saw you post that earlier and I was going to reply but I wasn't sure if you meant CC or RC because of the RC embezzlement rumor. CC's is E.

Once again I've just come back from a wonderful night out to a stack of alerts. I don't know what it is about this thread that generates more alerts than any other on the board, but anyone that knows they need to edit what they posted needs to do so now before I find it myself.

Oh - I think you DO know what it is about this thread!!! :blowkiss: Glad to hear you had a wonderful night out, though!

Keep in mind that people can go back and read all the posts you have made...
So how do you know RC was not in the pen?

One of your posts....

05-12-2009, 11:24 PM

Why have we not seen pictures of the family members - CC's parents...........if his dad is a preacher, you'd think his picture would be all over the place. Anyone know these people? Would they actually cover up a crime for their son? Is their church a commune, cult, or something similar? I've never heard of it. I read back in the thread somewhere that someone called CC's dad a control freak. Is CC like his dad? What about his mom and brothers? Are they all into the cult, too?
Don't mean to offend anyone, just have been lurking a long time (months) and believe you all have good discussion and a good record for solving crime. I've thought from the beginning cc is guilty - but don't have the nose for clues like you all do!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3733543#post3733543"]Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home - Page 46 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It was reported on NG tonight that CC has had no visitors since being arrested, not even his parents. I wonder what this tells us.

It would seem to me, that if his parents thought that CC had tragically lost his entire family to some random act of violence, and was now being falsely accused barely a week after they were laid to rest, that they would have made the 45 minute drive to see him in jail, to bring him a book or something (if allowed).

Once again I've just come back from a wonderful night out to a stack of alerts. I don't know what it is about this thread that generates more alerts than any other on the board, but anyone that knows they need to edit what they posted needs to do so now before I find it myself.

I have no idea why people think they have to ping the moderator.
I mean we are all adults here

I just did a post that might offend someone because I asked them a question about a previous post they made claiming they know nothing about the Coleman family and then suddenly they claim to know if Ron Coleman was in the pen or not. ( this was after your warning message I am replying to)

If this gets me thrown off of here then so be it, but no matter where I go I am going to call out the fake people who prove themselves to be fakes.

While I don't happen to have the arrest record for every person on the planet in front of me, I am 99.9% certain that RC has never spent time in prison.

EDIT: In fact, it's laughable.

Keep in mind that people can go back and read all the posts you have made...
So how do you know RC was not in the pen?

One of your posts....

05-12-2009, 11:24 PM

Why have we not seen pictures of the family members - CC's parents...........if his dad is a preacher, you'd think his picture would be all over the place. Anyone know these people? Would they actually cover up a crime for their son? Is their church a commune, cult, or something similar? I've never heard of it. I read back in the thread somewhere that someone called CC's dad a control freak. Is CC like his dad? What about his mom and brothers? Are they all into the cult, too?
Don't mean to offend anyone, just have been lurking a long time (months) and believe you all have good discussion and a good record for solving crime. I've thought from the beginning cc is guilty - but don't have the nose for clues like you all do!

Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home - Page 46 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Just trying to find out what local people were saying -

The fact that I believe CC to be guilty and the fact that I think RC was a poor excuse for a parent (a case of looking into everyone else's back yards and forgetting to monitor their own) - and the fact that I think he is forgetting who is supposed to be worshipped - that he covets power and money instead of humility....................doesn't lead me to think it's okay to put him in the category of ex-con.

I have 3 LE's in my immediate family - one of them told me the Fri after the murder that they knew CC was "good for it" - they just continued to quietly work their case. I didn't give out any info that was given to me in general conversation - obviously there is a lot of cop talk around my house. I know when to keep my mouth shut.

If you continue to research me, you will find that I didn't want to believe CC was guilty - but I have no doubt now.

It was reported on NG tonight that CC has had no visitors since being arrested, not even his parents. I wonder what this tells us.

It would seem to me, that if his parents thought that CC had tragically lost his entire family to some random act of violence, and was now being falsely accused barely a week after they were laid to rest, that they would have made the 45 minute drive to see him in jail, to bring him a book or something (if allowed).

Wonder if they're afraid of being recorded? As in Casey Anthony???

What are you trying to say?

If you can find it, I believe this started from another post on a comment board that CC left the Columbia house, went to the Affton house and then to the gym.

EDIT - it's on page 39 from analytical

Just trying to find out what local people were saying -

The fact that I believe CC to be guilty and the fact that I think RC was a poor excuse for a parent (a case of looking into everyone else's back yards and forgetting to monitor their own) - and the fact that I think he is forgetting who is supposed to be worshipped - that he covets power and money instead of humility....................doesn't lead me to think it's okay to put him in the category of ex-con.

I have 3 LE's in my immediate family - one of them told me the Fri after the murder that they knew CC was "good for it" - they just continued to quietly work their case. I didn't give out any info that was given to me in general conversation - obviously there is a lot of cop talk around my house. I know when to keep my mouth shut.

If you continue to research me, you will find that I didn't want to believe CC was guilty - but I have no doubt now.

Are these Chester LE or Randolph Co LE?

I mean how would they know if Coleman was in the pen? Are they running checks on people when they have no part in the case?

I'm sorry, I saw you post that earlier and I was going to reply but I wasn't sure if you meant CC or RC because of the RC embezzlement rumor. CC's is E.

Thank you very much :blowkiss:

I'm falling asleep in my chair! Goodnight everyone.

Sorry I disagree - Ron Coleman plays a part in this because he is the one funding Chris' atty. Plus Ron Coleman is connected to JMM. He is the one that helped Chris get his job with JMM.
Maybe JM met RC when he was doing time in the pen. JM visits prisons all the time to spread word about her ministries.

The info about his embezzlement and doing time in the pen came from someone who worked in LE (that is all I can say and I feel safe enough to say this much because many people in this town worked for local LE at one time or another)
I will ask the person for further details when I see them. I could not ask anymore because someone walked up on us and interrupted the conversation.

Personally I think the GF should stay off limits because she is probably working with LE and the info she gave them probably helped in arresting Chris. We have heard that she plans to testify and if she can help in some way put Chris away then I say leave her alone until she decides to come out of the woodwork on her own.

This is totally wrong. Ron Coleman of Grace Church in Chester, IL has not been in prison. I lived in Chester for over 30 years and know the family. I also know how rumors spread in a small town. This is totally false.

I am sure I will be getting kicked off WS because I chose to question this persons motive.
Keep in mind that all you have to do is go back and check a persons posts to see just how they change their story over a period of time. (things we just not adding up with this person's posts)

If calling out someone that is flipping all over the place is the wrong thing to do on WS.
Then I will leave without having to be banned or suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89