Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Sorry if I seem snippy today. Lots going on with this case, finding a body near Channahon, IL, and other things. I am so angry at these lowlife husbands who find it so easy to rid themselves of their families or wives. :furious:

I can relate. I have been so angry today that I had to step away from the computer for awhile. When I learned that a mother had murdered her own little boy by smothering him not once but twice and buried him on a playground and just left him all alone, I am beyond livid :furious: and sick and tired of all these so called mothers/fathers who are murdering the children they brought into this world.:furious:

So much tragedy and devastation all around. Sometimes it becomes just too overwhelming.

imo

Hmmm...on the google map Afton is 4 hours plus northeast of Columbia? Alton is 45 minutes north.

I don't believe that alibi anyway. Defense BS.

I grew up in this area ... Afton is not that far from Columbia ... it's about 20 minutes off of 255 and Lindbergh.

And would he have taken the 255 from Afton to the gym? I'm not familiar at all with the area?

270 turns into 255 - he could have taken 270 South from Affton to the gym in South County. I can't remember where LE was searching - was it the Northbound lanes that would mean he was going to the gym from his house in Columbia or Southbound which would mean Affton to the gym?

OT: Sorry if I seem snippy today. Lots going on with this case, finding a body near Channahon, IL, and other things. I am so angry at these lowlife husbands who find it so easy to rid themselves of their families or wives. :furious:

I second that! The arrests in little Tori's case, the body that surfaced in IL, 3 year old Ty killed by his mother and buried in a playground, this gruesome crime - it all became a bit much for me today. I had to back away for awhile which is good, since I really need to get some work done!
It's just so hard to take in so much evil at once.

I can relate. I have been so angry today that I had to step away from the computer for awhile. When I learned that a mother had murdered her own little boy by smothering him not once but twice and buried him on a playground and just left him all alone, I am beyond livid :furious: and sick and tired of all these so called mothers/fathers who are murdering the children they brought into this world.:furious:

So much tragedy and devastation all around. Sometimes it becomes just too overwhelming.

imo
Yes. I read that today, too. GRRRRR! :furious:

Some days everything happens at the same time to show the horrific side of life. It is disgusting and difficult to digest.

Hmmm...on the google map Afton is 4 hours plus northeast of Columbia? Alton is 45 minutes north.

I don't believe that alibi anyway. Defense BS.

Wrong Affton. Affton is only about 15 or so minutes from the Columbia house. Gravois & 270 basically.

270 turns into 255 - he could have taken 270 South from Affton to the gym in South County. I can't remember where LE was searching - was it the Northbound lanes that would mean he was going to the gym from his house in Columbia or Southbound which would mean Affton to the gym?

Remember that LE rushed to search the house in Afton, believed to be the house he lived in that was owned by JMM.

Didn't they search it that morning? Hmmm ....

Wrong Affton. Affton is only about 15 or so minutes from the Columbia house. Gravois & 270 basically.

The house in Affton is near Grant's Farm - probably a 5-10 minute drive to the gym and now that I think about it - a faster way would not be taking the highway.

Affton is farther north than the gym. I believe you are confusing it with Arnold, which is south of 255/270 interchange. They were searching the route from Columbia to the gym... maybe west there? Those roads turn so much it's hard to keep track.

imo

Many of us are on the same page it seems. It's all too much.

Remember that LE rushed to search the house in Afton, believed to be the house he lived in that was owned by JMM.

Didn't they search it that morning? Hmmm ....

I believe they did. I was the one who posted that house was not too far from where I work and was going to drive by to see if it was still being watched (rumors were JMM hired off-duty LE to guard the house). I didn't but now my curiosity is peaked so I might drive by there tomorrow. Because if it is not vacant and someone else is living there, how would he go back to that house? Unless he knows who is living there (another JMM employee?). And if he did, WTH did he tell them at 3 in the morning?

Well that's not what he told LE. It's not unusual for a defendant and their attorney's to start changing the story to fit the facts as they are presented. It's called C.Y.A.

I doubt it's even CYA at this point yet. I wouldn't give too much credit to any of the comment boards on the papers. They are not moderated very well and people just post to get other peoples goats regardless of whether it's true, a rumor that may be true, or just a monkey flying out of their butt.

Affton is farther north than the gym. I believe you are confusing it with Arnold, which is south of 255/270 interchange. They were searching the route from Columbia to the gym... maybe west there? Those roads turn so much it's hard to keep track.

No, I'm not confusing it with Arnold - I live here and know exactly where it is.

I believe they did. I was the one who posted that house was not too far from where I work and was going to drive by to see if it was still being watched (rumors were JMM hired off-duty LE to guard the house). I didn't but now my curiosity is peaked so I might drive by there tomorrow. Because if it is not vacant and someone else is living there, how would he go back to that house? Unless he knows who is living there (another JMM employee?). And if he did, WTH did he tell them at 3 in the morning?

What is the house number and street name? (PM me it if you want)

No, I'm not confusing it with Arnold - I live here and know exactly where it is.

Sorry. I live here too, and I thought that was westbound at that point coming over 255/JB to 270. South would be Arnold, that's where the confusion is coming in.

Sorry. I live here too, and I thought that was westbound at that point coming over 255/JB to 270. South would be Arnold, that's where the confusion is coming in.

Yeah - I just saw your location. So you can appreciate how silly our roads are too huh?

Yeah - I just saw your location. So you can appreciate how silly our roads are too huh?

Most definitely. If it wasn't for the directional compass on my car, I'd have no clue which direction it was pointed on 270 ;-) Let's not even go into one street having 12 different names, then changing back to its original name. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976