Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Weiss of Clearwater didn't get much reaction when he comforted his son-in-law at the funeral of Weiss' daughter and her two young sons. The three were murdered earlier this month in their home in Illinois.

"I consoled him several times during the services and didn't get much of a response at all, just a teary-eyed stare" Weiss said. "He never looked me in the eye."

Now Weiss thinks he knows why.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1003201.ece

OT: Sorry if I seem snippy today. Lots going on with this case, finding a body near Channahon, IL, and other things. I am so angry at these lowlife husbands who find it so easy to rid themselves of their families or wives. :furious:

Aren't you always snippy :crazy: Just kidding! Passing SS some Vino!

I second your sentiments, it just makes my blood boil. I hope they find out soon whether that is Lisa, Stacy or some other missing person whose families are missing them.

Aren't you always snippy :crazy: Just kidding! Passing SS some Vino!

I second your sentiments, it just makes my blood boil. I hope they find out soon whether that is Lisa, Stacy or some other missing person whose families are missing them.
Hahahahaha~ Thanks for the Vino (and the laugh), Stella~

Just for sake of clarity... I never said you heard it wrong.

Dr. Baden has done over 20,000 autopsies in his career; and I would venture to guess that the pathologist that was called in or heck even Jennifer herself who was at the scene did those tests. It's a given. You can look at a dead persons eyes and see them cloud over before your eyes once they take their last breath. That's one of the reasons medical personnel close the eyes of the dead, because it is not a pretty sight. I've watched plenty of last breaths happen and have seen the eyes cloud over.

For sake of clarity, I believe it was yourself who asked if vitreous humor was "standard/necessary" ... your question is the basis upon which I did my Google query ... the article I linked was TITLED:

Standards Employed to Determine Time of Death

Donald Weiss of Clearwater didn't get much reaction when he comforted his son-in-law at the funeral of Weiss' daughter and her two young sons. The three were murdered earlier this month in their home in Illinois.

"I consoled him several times during the services and didn't get much of a response at all, just a teary-eyed stare" Weiss said. "He never looked me in the eye."

Now Weiss thinks he knows why.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article1003201.ece

So there ya go... Blue was right on another one. That's the same thing my BFFs parents said. No emotion whatsoever. That sealed it for them.

For sake of clarity, I believe it was yourself who asked if vitreous humor was "standard/necessary" ... your question is the basis upon which I did my Google query ... the article I linked was TITLED:

Standards Employed to Determine Time of Death

I never said that! I clearly stated that Perper would not know what Baden did and did not do! Go back and read! Geeze analytical, be analytical before you put words in my mouth.

Wasn't it originally rumored that it was Sheri's dad that had been in prison and that they were estranged at one point? It's probably back in thread 1 or 2... I'll go find it later, but IIRC that's what was said. So the Ron Coleman rumor has probably been twisted somewhere tight in a grapevine or two.

I found information that I think is about Sheri's dad and chose not to post it. He had nothing to do with her murder and is dealing with so much - so I think he should be off limits... as far as RC is concerned, it's probably good to give him the same clearance. Now the GF is something entirely different. I look forward to reading the Times comment section - hopefully someone close to both of them will offer a bit of insight. I posted a condolence and they are holding comments for review - but once they open it up, they don't monitor as closely and the fur will fly!

I never said that! I clearly stated that Perper would not know what Baden did and did not do! Go back and read! Geeze analytical, be analytical before you put words in my mouth.

He said the tests being referred to were not performed .. I do believe that's what I heard .. seems Panthera heard it too .. so are both of us incorrect ..???

I found information that I think is about Sheri's dad and chose not to post it. He had nothing to do with her murder and is dealing with so much - so I think he should be off limits... as far as RC is concerned, it's probably good to give him the same clearance. Now the GF is something entirely different. I look forward to reading the Times comment section - hopefully someone close to both of them will offer a bit of insight. I posted a condolence and they are holding comments for review - but once they open it up, they don't monitor as closely and the fur will fly!

Oh I agree with you. I was just trying to set the record straight. I don't care to know if that's true or not; it really is not relevent in this case. The rumor of Ron being in prison was tossed out there, we looked & could not confirm and I remembered the original one about Mr. Weiss. Just for the sake of clearing up that rumor did I dredge it up again.

That one is my favorite of her & the boys. They just look so happy!
I can only imagine how heartbreaking it must be for Sheri's family to look at that photo now. The only consolation is that Sheri and the boys will always be together. :rose:

He said the tests being referred to were not performed .. I do believe that's what I heard .. seems Panthera heard it too .. so are both of us incorrect ..???

You have a person on NG spouting off that he thinks it was not done... that's it... his opinion. He was not called into this case by the IL SA's office, Baden was. He was not there for the original autopsy. He has not seen forensic reports. He does not know.

That does not imply that you did or did not hear what you say you did. That's a simple fact. Perper was NOT asked to be apart of this case, so how would he have access to the files or what or wasn't done. That was the point.

Oh I agree with you. I was just trying to set the record straight. I don't care to know if that's true or not; it really is not relevent in this case. The rumor of Ron being in prison was tossed out there, we looked & could not confirm and I remembered the original one about Mr. Weiss. Just for the sake of clearing up that rumor did I dredge it up again.

Oh dear, I hope it didn't "sound" like I was wagging a finger at you! :iamashamed0005: I do enjoy your posts so much. I ran off to search for dirt on RC and your post was a wake up call to me that both these fathers are suffering a nightmare beyond imagining.

OT: Sorry if I seem snippy today. Lots going on with this case, finding a body near Channahon, IL, and other things. I am so angry at these lowlife husbands who find it so easy to rid themselves of their families or wives. :furious:

O/T- You certainly have earned the right to be snippy, SS :blowkiss:

FWIW, I think it is Stacy Peterson.

Oh dear, I hope it didn't "sound" like I was wagging a finger at you! :iamashamed0005: I do enjoy your posts so much. I ran off to search for dirt on RC and your post was a wake up call to me that both these fathers are suffering a nightmare beyond imagining.

Oh no, not at all! I hesitated in even posting it, but I didn't want the rumor chain to continue when it shouldn't. I agree Mr. Weiss is totally off limits. I can only imagine the pain he is going through right now. :blowkiss:

I have not been "arguing" anything but your angry attacks have escalated with every post I've made ... some in response to Panthera's question .. you bring in a point that is irrelevant to some questions other posters asked and mine and Panthera's recollection of what Perper said

Nothing I said is irrelevant because it is all 100% relevant to this case and what should have been done & was done. If you want to get technical about it of course Baden didn't do those tests... he wasn't here within the time frame to do those tests. It was likely done by Jennifer or the ME or Pathologist that they called into the case. Baden simply reviewed their findings.

And no, I'm not attacking you... I'm defending myself from you saying I said this or that; when in fact you and anyone else here can go back and read that never happened.

BTW didn't know it was against the rules to bring points up regarding other points being raised :waitasec:

Perhaps Coleman was experiencing the first stage of grief .. ok ... everyone thinks he is guilty ... yet the shock could have still set in ... I've seen anyone who claims to know him saying he is "quiet" .... maybe his personality played into his reaction ... maybe he was "shocked" at his loss .. even if at his own hands .. just sayin'

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

Does anyone think the Baden timeline has anything to do with the screaming the neighbors heard around 3:00 AM:

Sources said Baden looked over the autopsies in the Coleman case and would be willing to testify to the fact the time of death for the victims was most likely before 3 a.m. and no later than 5 a.m., which would put Chris Coleman at home at the time of the murders. This was just the final piece in a complex array of evidence that allowed prosecutors to move forward with charges.

Neighbors report hearing loud screaming and fighting about 3 am Tuesday

If this is the case, and the screaming and fighting came from the Coleman house, this would tell me he went completely psycho on his family and only had a few hours to go get an alibi (which going to the gym is such a lame excuse). Then again - he's STOOPID!

Mel

Definitely maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members