Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is - probably grieving. You know that place in your heart, where you don't want to believe and will push away all negatives to make the perp look innocent (oh, he could never do such a thing). Heck, even I wanted to believe it because it was just too evil for me to accept.

I do believe they were family members, friends, neighbors, or just folks like us with a differing opinion. Perhaps their hearts are too heavy now, as we had already accepted it and knew this was coming.

My heart goes out to them.

Best,

Melanie

That is very kind of you. I do believe some may be with us though, as "guests", just not posting.

Here ya go Suzi...

GRACE: I was looking at a statement from Sheri`s brother on behalf of his mother, father, and himself. He says, "We want to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. At this time we do not have knowledge or willingness to express an opinion or theory."

To the state`s attorney, whatever your political aspirations are, please put them aside. If you are a true public servant, you will pursue the truth. To the major case squad, thank you. I beg all of you to find the truth about what happened to my little sister and my two little guys. They were my heart, my soul, my pride and my joy."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/19/ng.01.html

To me that reads, we know & MCS knows its CC. CHARGE HIM!!!

I seriously wish I had a dollar for everytime I've heard "He did not do this!!!" and they were wrong. Well let's just say I'd be sipping margaritas on a nice beach and not sitting in my cold basement right now. :rolleyes:

ACK - SuziQ, what are you doing in a cold basement? There's got to be a better place for your pooter :)

Mel

I still can't relax enough to go to sleep....it's so disturbing thinking about such evil and what he did to his family.

Anybody else having the same problem?

Yes, Texas Mist...I know exactly what you mean! I sit here happy that he's been arrested BUT still cannot fathom what those children and Sheri went through and how they felt seeing their daddy and her husband as he attacked them and I can't imagine the confusion those two little boys were feeling when the one man that should make them feel safe in this world is looking at them and strangling them! You know... I lost my son at the age of 22 in a truck accident in Jan. 2008...blonde blue eyed and full of energy just like these little boys. I miss him every minute of every day and I'd give my life to have him back here with his family and friends and I can't imagine and it totally infuriates me that this sick, selfish, twisted, cold hearted b#*@#$d snuffed out their lives without blinking an eye and then tryed to cover his cowardly sorry *advertiser censored** like he did! He took away three beautiful people who were full of life from all those who cared about them and has turned their lives upside down and forever tarnished their lives in this selfish and brutal act! Why do evil people like this walk among us and the good ones have to leave us?? I pray Sheri and her two handsome little boys are all together and happy and enjoying the wonders of Heaven as we speak and this horrible excuse of a husband and father experiences Hell on earth now and gets full justice here and when he meets his Maker. Sorry for rambling . :blushing:

Yes, Texas Mist...I know exactly what you mean! I sit here happy that he's been arrested BUT still cannot fathom what those children and Sheri went through and how they felt seeing their daddy and her husband as he attacked them and I can't imagine the confusion those two little boys were feeling when the one man that should make them feel safe in this world is looking at them and strangling them! You know... I lost my son at the age of 22 in a truck accident in Jan. 2009...blonde blue eyed and full of energy just like these little boys. I miss him every minute of every day and I'd give my life to have him back here with his family and friends and I can't imagine and it totally infuriates me that this sick, selfish, twisted, cold hearted b#*@#$d snuffed out their lives without blinking an eye and then tryed to cover his cowardly sorry *advertiser censored** like he did! He took away three beautiful people who were full of life from all those who cared about them and has turned their lives upside down and forever tarnished their lives in this selfish and brutal act! Why do evil people like this walk among us and the good ones have to leave us?? I pray Sheri and her two handsome little boys are all together and happy and enjoying the wonders of Heaven as we speak and this horrible excuse of a husband and father experiences Hell on earth now and gets full justice here and when he meets his Maker. Sorry for rambling . :blushing:

Bless your heart! I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words to make it better, just know that I know your pain in losing someone so unexpectedly. :blowkiss: Welcome to WS!

Here ya go Suzi...

GRACE: I was looking at a statement from Sheri`s brother on behalf of his mother, father, and himself. He says, "We want to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. At this time we do not have knowledge or willingness to express an opinion or theory."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/19/ng.01.html

To me that reads, we know & MCS knows its CC. CHARGE HIM!!!

Thank you. My heart goes out to Mario and the rest of the extended family. His words are from the heart:

To Enrico Mirabelli, he is the family spokesperson for mother, Sheri Coleman.

Enrico, the little boys, 9 and 11, what would that be? Third and fifth grade?

ENRICO MIRABELLI, SHERI COLEMAN SPOKESPERSON: I believe that`s correct.

To the state`s attorney, whatever your political aspirations are, please put them aside. If you are a true public servant, you will pursue the truth. To the major case squad, thank you. I beg all of you to find the truth about what happened to my little sister and my two little guys. They were my heart, my soul, my pride and my joy."

This is from the little boys` uncle, Sheri Coleman`s brother. Did anybody in your family ever get any personal items of mother Sheri`s?

MIRABELLI: We have not. And that statement you`ve read, Nancy, that`s from Mario.

GRACE: Yes.

MIRABELLI: And he wrote that today from the heart. He could not be on your show. And he wanted people to know how much these kids were loved, how much his sister was loved by him and our family. And he wrote that by himself. And that was a beautiful thing."

that's just the kinda stuff I was talking about, MMM.....not all of them ask somebody how to get poison or tell their buddy their wife is gonna disappear & noone will ever find them.....some are just more subtle about it....I think they do it to get some kind of approval, or justify the pity party they have going on in their head.

And nothing is ever good enough for them....they think they can just clean the slate, and start all over with a new 'toy'.....don't understand how people get to be that way at all! and there's so many of them!!

Me either I have tried for the longest time to try to figure these kind of people out but I never will understand.I really believe they are just bad seeds born without feeling for anyone but themselves.Just acted the role they want to be seen in.In his mind he projected a loving dad and husband, and that s what people saw.He figured his next role was going to be poor me the grieving widower ,grieving father.Just thankfully he overplayed his hand by using God knows how many perp tricks to try to make ya think ISOD.Spraying words on the walls,sending threatening letters,cameras that never see anyone but him and who knows what else he has done.Just to bad no one like the marines or his family noticed IMO.

maybe someone else has a conscience & 'came forward'?

some of these really macho-type perps are so bold as to make little comments here & there that people may not think too much about until something happens.

That's waht I wonder to because of LE'S wording... People come forward, analyzed evidence comes in.

I think people don't want to get someone in trouble because they aren't sure the person is guilty or not. Once an arrest is made, these people feel more confident in sharing what they know.

Thank you. My heart goes out to Mario and the rest of the extended family. His words are from the heart:

This is from the little boys` uncle, Sheri Coleman`s brother. Did anybody in your family ever get any personal items of mother Sheri`s?

MIRABELLI: We have not. And that statement you`ve read, Nancy, that`s from Mario.

MIRABELLI: And he wrote that today from the heart. He could not be on your show. And he wanted people to know how much these kids were loved, how much his sister was loved by him and our family. And he wrote that by himself. And that was a beautiful thing."

How sad and just heartbreaking for this family.

Yes, Texas Mist...I know exactly what you mean! I sit here happy that he's been arrested BUT still cannot fathom what those children and Sheri went through and how they felt seeing their daddy and her husband as he attacked them and I can't imagine the confusion those two little boys were feeling when the one man that should make them feel safe in this world is looking at them and strangling them! You know... I lost my son at the age of 22 in a truck accident in Jan. 2009...blonde blue eyed and full of energy just like these little boys. I miss him every minute of every day and I'd give my life to have him back here with his family and friends and I can't imagine and it totally infuriates me that this sick, selfish, twisted, cold hearted b#*@#$d snuffed out their lives without blinking an eye and then tryed to cover his cowardly sorry *advertiser censored** like he did! He took away three beautiful people who were full of life from all those who cared about them and has turned their lives upside down and forever tarnished their lives in this selfish and brutal act! Why do evil people like this walk among us and the good ones have to leave us?? I pray Sheri and her two handsome little boys are all together and happy and enjoying the wonders of Heaven as we speak and this horrible excuse of a husband and father experiences Hell on earth now and gets full justice here and when he meets his Maker. Sorry for rambling . :blushing:

No apologies necessary....this had been a very emotional time-- and I'm sure even more so for those who have had loved ones taken unexpectedly...I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son.

It's a scary world we live in these days....I go to bed every nite hoping no one breaks in & does something terrible to me & my b/f....I'm glad my son is grown & on his own, but I worry about him...and as awful as it sounds, I'm not sure I want to be a g-ma-- I don't think I could handle worrying about completely & totally defenseless little ones.

CC didn't look too good tonite....I hope he loses more sleep than I do.

Bless you for sharing your pain. Your pain is so new (my mom died 3 years ago, and I still think about her each and every day). Folks say it gets easier - I say hogwash. Maybe you don't cry as hard down the road, maybe the days are not as painful - but nevertheless...it's there.

After a year I did end up in a psychiatric office, as I knew I couldn't walk this journey alone. She's saved my life. If you feel like your getting in a deep depression, or don't feel like yourself, it's wonderful to talk to someone who has walked your path.

I, too, think that's why this case p*&^es me off so much. CC had a beautiful family and he took it upon his own selfish arss to snuff it out.

Hang in there, and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Hugz,

Melanie

No apologies necessary....this had been a very emotional time-- and I'm sure even more so for those who have had loved ones taken unexpectedly...I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son.

It's a scary world we live in these days....I go to bed every nite hoping no one breaks in & does something terrible to me & my b/f....I'm glad my son is grown & on his own, but I worry about him...and as awful as it sounds, I'm not sure I want to be a g-ma-- I don't think I could handle worrying about completely & totally defenseless little ones.

Me too - I'm losing sleep over this a-hole :( It's 12:30 here, and I have to get up at 6:00 to take my son to school (and I can assure you my husband won't have to call and remind me)!

Night everone - let's all try to have pleasant dreams.

Mel

Me too - I'm losing sleep over this a-hole :( It's 12:30 here, and I have to get up at 6:00 to take my son to school (and I can assure you my husband won't have to call and remind me)!

Night everone - let's all try to have pleasant dreams.

Mel

g'nite Mel....I need to try to get some sleep myself...it's 2:30 here. :eek:

Bless your heart! I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words to make it better, just know that I know your pain in losing someone so unexpectedly. :blowkiss: Welcome to WS!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome, Stella5! Sounds like you know that feeling too....and I'm sorry for that. :blowkiss:

It just makes me so absolutely mad that this moron didn't care that he's instantly broken everyone's heart who ever cared for these three wonderful people and that they will never have them back to love and enjoy in their lives. Now they will only have memories of them to live with and they will have to build a new "normal" into their lives but it will never truly be "normal" again. He didn't care who he hurt (or how)and was and I'm sure still is only worried about himself and what he wanted. And it didn't have to be that way --there were always other options such as divorce. :(

I think people don't want to get someone in trouble because they aren't sure the person is guilty or not. Once an arrest is made, these people feel more confident in sharing what they know.

It probably is someone that isn't a major player in all of this, but I wonder if it was JM. If she knew something she probably has the whatevers to do it, and CC used his work with her as a part of the plot.

Could've been the mistress, trying to do the right thing NOW.

I dunno, just some way outside the box thoughts.:)

I hope he confesses. I can't imagine how his lawyer thinks they can get him off, but I guess for every dumb ******* that thinks he can get away with it, there is a lawyer who thinks they can prove him innocent.

This is heartwrenching. One thing I'm sure of though is that Kris Reitz(SA) will do his utmost to get a guilty verdict on CC. I don't believe his political aspirations will outweigh his desire to get justice for Sheri, Garret and Gavin. I truly believe he'll do his best to put him where he belongs!! :behindbar

I hit the alert button and sent this message to a moderator:
Hi there! Chris Coleman was just arrested and some of the people on the thread, myself included were wondering if we could get a forum for the case.

Not sure if that is what to do, but after we got one for Sandra Cantu I think that I remember a mod saying that was the only way they knew about that stuff because they can't be everywhere at once.

:beats: Blessings to everyone here, Sheri, Garett and Gavin's friends and family, Columbia, and even Chris' mother and father.:beats:

Thank you very much, Texas Mist! Yes, it is a very emotional time for all. It's a shame we have to worry so much about things like this but the world, it is a changin as they say! I know what you mean about being a g-ma...I have two and it does worry you!!

Yes...somehow I think he's going to get a little less sleep than you are!! And he's quite deserving of it too!! :) As a matter of fact, he may have quite a few sleepless nights in the near future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member