Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you for sharing your pain. Your pain is so new (my mom died 3 years ago, and I still think about her each and every day). Folks say it gets easier - I say hogwash. Maybe you don't cry as hard down the road, maybe the days are not as painful - but nevertheless...it's there.

After a year I did end up in a psychiatric office, as I knew I couldn't walk this journey alone. She's saved my life. If you feel like your getting in a deep depression, or don't feel like yourself, it's wonderful to talk to someone who has walked your path.

I, too, think that's why this case p*&^es me off so much. CC had a beautiful family and he took it upon his own selfish arss to snuff it out.

Hang in there, and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Hugz,

Melanie

I typed the year wrong when I posted, it was 2008...getting tired I guess.:) But yes, you do think about them every single day and tears come--sometimes more than others. And I agree...I think that's why it makes me so mad with this. When you know what it feels like to have somebody taken from you quickly and unexpectledly like that and in this family's case, brutally on top of it, you know how they must feel and you really don't want them to have to feel that loss and that pain! At least not because some sorry b$^&1#$d like CC took them out for no reason other than his selfishness! :furious: Ooooh....it makes the blood boil!!!

Here is what I think will happen in Chester.

Ron Coleman and his wife Connie will step down as pastors from Grace Church. (they will say they have to focus on Connie's cancer and Chris' defense case.)

The Coleman parents will move out of Chester because everyone including people outside of Chester know where they live.

The cult church (Grace Cult Church) will go on but they may lose a few followers but I don't think many. They will continue to hold their noses up high in the air in this community. (they think they are better than most in this town)

Brad Coleman will be forced to resign from from Chester PD, he will transfer out of Menard and be a corrections officer for another prison up north in IL or in another state. (the whole family may end up moving to Arkansas.)

I am not sure what other relatives live in Chester (cousins and such) but I have a feeling that they will distance themselves from the Coleman family as much as possible if they did not attend Grace Church.

Coleman's best buddy Derek lives in Chester also and most of his family is up in Red Bud (sits between Chester and Columbia about 30 minutes away from either town). I have feeling he will also be leaving the church and Chester.

I really don't think you will see many Chester people come out of the woodwork to discuss Chris Coleman and his family publicly until they are gone out of Chester. (small town and you really have to watch what you say to others in this town as they may be a cousin or some other relative of the person you might be speaking about)

Real Estate still sells at top dollar here especially if the home isn't ancient (built before 1950) and if it does not sit on top of Route 3 or State St (Hwy 150) in Chester.(which the Coleman homes don't and both appear to built after 1950). So selling their home(s) won't be a problem.

I think Brad Coleman is going to have the worse time if he sticks around in Chester. He still has to make a living and word will get out on the inside the walls of Menard that his brother is a triple murderer who killed his own wife and 2 young sons. Co-workers will keep their distance from Brad so that prisoners don't think the other guards are buddies with Brad. (this could put the coworkers in more danger) - This pressure inside the prison walls alone will cause Brad to seek employment away from Menard or other prisons in the general area.

JMO...

I am happy that Chris is off the streets and out of Chester. We all can sleep better now here in this small town knowing that he is behind bars.

That is it from me tonight and you probably won't see much of me here often as my life must go on and I must get back to my daily life.

Until later and please take care all!

chestergal

Just want to say that I am happy that he is behind bars. My GK's that live here can rest easier now.

I so wanted to believe that he did not do this. A father choking the life of his own offspring....

I wish I did not have to work tommorow...I would go to the courthouse to see the spectacle.

I want to thank all of you for your comments and common sense on this site. I was first drawn to this site during the Adam Herrman case (which still no charges have been filed and makes my blood boil). This is one venue where we can share pros and cons with dignity for each others point of view....

Needless to say, I will be watching the events here in Waterloo unfold with a passion. I cannot help believe they would not ask for a change in venue for this case, but if the trial will be held here it will be the biggest thing this town has ever seen....

has anyone seen this She is talking about fear and after she tells this mouse story she goes into how fear will cause false evidence and how fear come from the devil

seems like damage control to me
http://www.joycemeyer.org/ourministries/broadcast/

Yes, I'm listening to her. Is she trying to compare CC to a mouse? I don't know about others, but I just don't like this woman. I don't like televangelists in general. One even had the nerve to ask for 10% of your annual salary at one point - I'm like....OMG, you're a tax free entity. There's my 10%.

Yah, I think she's doing some damage control in this sermon. In code of course :0

Mel

Just want to say that I am happy that he is behind bars. My GK's that live here can rest easier now.

I so wanted to believe that he did not do this. A father choking the life of his own offspring....

I wish I did not have to work tommorow...I would go to the courthouse to see the spectacle.

I want to thank all of you for your comments and common sense on this site. I was first drawn to this site during the Adam Herrman case (which still no charges have been filed and makes my blood boil). This is one venue where we can share pros and cons with dignity for each others point of view....

Needless to say, I will be watching the events here in Waterloo unfold with a passion. I cannot help believe they would not ask for a change in venue for this case, but if the trial will be held here it will be the biggest thing this town has ever seen....

Hi waterlooinspector...Yes...I think Waterloo will be definitely be buzzing tomorrow, I too would go if I didn't have to work!! I think this will be the biggest case they've ever had in Monroe County. The last one I think was Twila Wiley which was in 2003 IIRC which was a case that made MY blood boil. I will be watching too as the case facts start surfacing and start coming to light.

I'd be very surprised if this case goes to trial.

From what little we do know, LE believes they have sufficient forensics. They have not rushed to charge him. He's done and he'll plead out IMO.

Well.

I heard about the arrest of CC but made myself get completely caught up before posting.

Every time a is placed in cuffs it pleases me beyond measure. I read someone heard that the threats were found on CC's computer. That would be great if that is the case. I am not going to guess whether the glove forensics was the clencher here. I always believe that it is the totality of all evidence put together that results in the charges being filed and a warrant issued.

CC showed no mercy in the horrific murders of Sheri and those two precious boys, and I hope that no mercy is shown him. He was judge, jury, and executioner in his families' deaths. At least he and his lawyers will get to plead for his life.

I believe in the DP for cases such as this. If CC gets LWOP, he no doubt will get 'jailhouse religion' and just adapt to life in prison. He will have many female followers and probably money to spend for extras in prison. Sometimes life in prison just is not enough punishment, IMO.

May Sheri, Garett, and Gavin rest in peace. GB Sheri's family and friends.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/19/illinois.slaying.arrests/index.html :clap:

Thank God!

(CNN) -- Police arrested a southwestern Illinois man in connection with the slayings of his 31-year-old wife and their two young sons.

Chris and Sheri Coleman are shown with their two boys, Garret and Gavin.

1 of 3 Christopher Coleman was arrested Tuesday at his parents' home in Chester, Illinois.

Coleman faces three counts of first-degree murder, said Maj. Jeff Connor, of the Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis.

Coleman is being held without bond and was expected to appear in court Wednesday, according to Connor.

Police found the bodies of Sheri Coleman and the children, Garret, 11, and Gavin, 9, in the bedrooms of their two-floor home in the St. Louis suburb of Columbia, Illinois, on the morning of May 5. Watch how a glove may be key to the case »

Connor

:clap:

I see where this news is posted on the sherie thread feelleeeeel to moooove meeeeee..:) :clap:

im glad my Punkin got me up at 5AM :blowkiss:

Wow! I just woke up to the news! I haven't read any of the details yet, it'll probably take me all day to catch up. This is much faster than I had thought.

Guess he wasn't so smart after all.

Heartbreaking. Simply heartbreaking.

Nobody comes out a winner in a murder case.

Nobody
:(
fran

capt.090be229360c478aa32e0c14e631279d.illinois_family_deaths_ilbnd10103.jpg

Chris Coleman was arrested Tuesday night May 19, 2009 and charged with strangling to death his wife and two sons at the Columbia Police Department on Tuesday night. Coleman, 32, is charged with three counts of first-degree murder, accused of using a ligature to kill his wife Sheri Coleman, 31, and her two sons, Garett, 11, and 9-year-old Gavin. Their bodies were found May 5 at the family's home in Columbia, just south of St. Louis.
(AP Photo/Zia Nizami - Belleville News-Democrat)

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//090520/480/090be229360c478aa32e0c14e631279d/

Looking at this picture, all I have to say to CC is: WHY?????? :mad:

Good morning everyone!

Looks like we had an eventful night!

Bommarito Automotive SkyFOX is Airborne

Fox Files: Triple Murder Investigators Checking Spray Paint Sales

By Chris Hayes
May 20, 2009

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - The Fox Files has been uncovering details about the Coleman murder investigation leading up to Tuesday night's arrest. We learned Major Case Squad investigators have been checking spray paint sales. Investigators visited the Wal Mart on Telegraph Road where employees say Detectives took red spray paint samples and requested surveillance video.

A Hardware store in Columbia also reports Police asking questions about spray paint sales as well as sales of rubber gloves. A source close to the investigation told the Fox Files that someone spray painted a message on the wall inside the Sheri and Chris Coleman's house that said something like "I told you so."

This source also confirms investigators found a latex glove in the area they were searching off I-255. He says they found the glove just before the Major Case Squad asked Chris Coleman to give a second set of fingerprints.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-foxfiles-coleman-spraypaint-052009,0,3706950.story?track=rss

Thank you for posting this and I think LE did a great job in handling this case by not talking about the evidence that was found. The evidence was sent directly to the prosecutor's office and NOT leaked to the public too satisfy our need to know.

My prayers go out to all the family members..... and friends of these victims.

finally I can raise my coffee cup to all things right and good. Glad the wheels of justice are now 'a turning!

Wonder what the sermon will be Sunday at Grace Bible Church...after all these years maybe some of those members will finally wake up...Curious what the little message board will say this morning when we drive by....maybe something like...Benefit for the Chris Coleman Defense Fund...so sad for this town as well. WAKE UP GRACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES