Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help! I can't hear it...the weather part is louder than the interview! Can you let us know what they are saying?

NM...I figured out how to mute the weather one! :crazy:

Please help! I can't hear it...the weather part is louder than the interview! Can you let us know what they are saying?
If you scroll down below the news box there you can close the weather feed. It is the box right below the news video. :)

This is a suit to deprive someone of money. It is not to make money.

SS. I didn't figure it out until it was almost over! I'm sure one of our kind members will help us out :blowkiss:

It ticks me off that none of the national stations had it on the news. I guess it will be a blip later. (It is the last time I get up really early to watch a presser! LOL)

I got in 1/2 through the feed. It basically covered just about everything we've said. Wanting to find something with Sheri's sig, memorbelia (sp?) of Sheri and the boys. Deprive Chris from benefitting from his family's death and stop his family from going into the home and removing everything.

Like I and many people have said, they reiterated, this is NOT ABOUT MONEY. They are NOT trying to make money but deprive Chris from making money.

They hope to be able to get into the home today.

To be honest, it was all I could do to not cry when Sheri's cousin spoke. You could see and feel the emotion in his voice. His eyes were somewhat watery, IMO.

Just heartbreaking what this family is going through.

JMHO
fran

PS.........Sheri's cousin again said they have NOT been contacted by ANYONE from the husband's side of the family. :(

The family's attorney spoke about how he's talked to several of his collegues and other lawyers and NO ONE can think of ONE REASON a married woman with children would remove her name from a house deed that would have given her 'right of survivorship.'

They're waiting for an answer on that one.

JMHO
fran

The family's attorney spoke about how he's talked to several of his collegues and other lawyers and NO ONE can think of ONE REASON a married woman with children would remove her name from a house deed that would have given her 'right of survivorship.'

They're waiting for an answer on that one.

JMHO
fran

That makes hundreds of us! NO ONE can figure that out!

They will also serve JMM and RC with orders in addition to CC...didn't catch exactly what these orders/summons whatever were called, but they're hitting all three of them.

It ticks me off that none of the national stations had it on the news. I guess it will be a blip later. (It is the last time I get up really early to watch a presser! LOL)

I quit getting up early for the KC Anthony pressers. In that case, all of it ends up on YouTube anyway. Maybe someone recorded this one for YouTube also?

They will also serve JMM and RC with orders in addition to CC...didn't catch exactly what these orders/summons whatever were called, but they're hitting all three of them.

I'm sure many of these "extra" orders could have been prevented if the parties involved would have reached out to Sheri's family! You guys don't know how angry this makes me...they are NOT behaving Biblically at all.:mad:

I think I got this right:

The pictures left on the fridge are just not enough.

They want to know what was taken out of the house by the Colemans.. CC and his Father
They don't want CC to benefit by selling the house
basically the family wants to get in the house to see what they might want to keep of Sheri's or the boys
G-mother only has pictures on her fridge nothing else.

Still NO calls from CC's side of the family........
Wow what a &*^%$ CC is!!!!!

Here we go....

Sheri Coleman's family sues Chris Coleman

<snip>

The civil suit, filed today in Monroe County by Belleville lawyer Jack Carey, names both Joyce Meyer Ministries and Ronald Coleman as so-called &#8220;respondents in discovery,&#8221; meaning they can be ordered by the court to provide information to Sheri Coleman&#8217;s family, such as financial information, work history, and emails.

The fact NONE of them have contacted Sheri's family makes me think they KNOW CC murdered them! I hope LE adds their behavior during the PENALTY PHASE!!!

The discovery summons to JMM is to find out exactly what Chris had with JMM (401k, pension plan, life insurance, etc)

The discovery summons to RC is to find out what was removed from the Columbia home and taken to RC's home in Chester.

The RO is to stop CC's family from removing more items out of the Columbia home and to give Sheri's family access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme