Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what else he would've used the red spray paint for? Just curious since from the date on the receipt it seems like something that was just "handy" at the time of the murders. :waitasec:
The bullseye on his archery targets. I guess in July '08 he felt he needed to brush up on his skills for hunting.

I wonder what else he would've used the red spray paint for? Just curious since from the date on the receipt it seems like something that was just "handy" at the time of the murders. :waitasec:

Bizarre that he saved the receipt & had it so handy!

As tho it was something special....like saving ticket stubs from a memorable date. :shocked2:

"I attempted to slightly roll her over in order to see her eyes and check for breathing. I noticed when I lifted her shoulder, her head and neck moved also. It appeared rigor mortis had set in. I noticed the skin of her chest and head appeared purple," Barlow reported.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/784681.html

Depending on the manifestation of livor—small blotches versus larger areas—the person has likely been dead anywhere from 2-8 hours provided the livor has not become permanent or "fixed". If the livor is fixed, then the person has likely been dead longer than 8 hours.

http://http://www.coronerstories.com/2005/06/22/%E2%80%9Clivor-mortis%E2%80%9D/
Strangulation will cause the capillaries in the face and chest to rupture causing the purple look to the skin. (You can get the same effect from a bad asthma attack.)

As tho it was something special....like saving ticket stubs from a memorable date. :shocked2:
They found it in a travel bag with his wallet and possibly the whole paint message thing was thought up when he happened across that old receipt.

the emails, statements, everything about the warrants here in one link.
http://www.fox2now.com/media/acrobat/2009-05/47161772.pdf

Sorry if this was already posted....

I'm only on page 6 and OMGosh! Did you see that?

On May 5th at 11:59 A.M. they had already had a SW signed for 'bodily fluids and defensive wounds' etc.,..............from Chris Coleman. Wow! They must have gotten that stuff before he even left the hospital that day.

NOW we know why he lawyered up so fast! The same day his family was found murdered. He was already caught and he knew it!:eek:

JMHO
fran

I was wondering why alllll the bedding wasn't noted....the perp's hairs or fibers from clothing, etc could have been on any of it right?

I don't think we have seen a complete list of what was taken from the home.

the warrants did note that they took bedding from the master bedroom, too.

On May 5th at 11:59 A.M. they had already had a SW signed for 'bodily fluids and defensive wounds' etc.,..............from Chris Coleman. Wow! They must have gotten that stuff before he even left the hospital that day.

NOW we know why he lawyered up so fast! The same day his family was found murdered. He was already caught and he knew it!:eek:

JMHO
fran

Yeah, this is unbelievable. It seems they found the makeshift "noose" too rather quickly ... these officers were on top of their game.

Unbelievable! Wonder if he saved all seemingly inconsequential receipts? Most people throw them away.

Has anyone seen the report on the subdivision camera yet? It's on Fox2 - right? I got live streaming at 10:02 and it was a weather report.
--------------
story now on evidence

JMHO
fran
His biggest mistake which I believe led LE to suspect him was the narrow window of opportunity for a stranger perp to enter the house, commit 3 strangulation murders and spray paint the house. The second biggest mistake, imo, was him calling LE for a 'welfare check' shortly before 7am when he'd only been gone an hour and was only a few minutes from the house. And then, for an ex-Marine who was employed in security, his "breakdown" on the lawn was too dramatic. Three big clues right there for LE before they ever started investigating. :eek: MOO

Once a person is named in the media in reference to a case, we consider it fair game to use their names here. Altho calling TL = Miss Motive was only done to be nice and to put things in perspective at the same time. ;)

looking at the evidence list they took the rubber molding from the front passenger door frame of the green explorer (cc's vehicle)...

what on earth do you think they could be looking at here (or find here) ? :confused:

I am HIGHLY impressed with the MCS! Bravo!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Hellova job!! :woohoo:

looking at the evidence list they took the rubber molding from the front passenger door frame of the green explorer (cc's vehicle)...

what on earth do you think they could be looking at here (or find here) ? :confused:

Maybe red paint?

wondering that myself :confused:

Has anyone seen the report on the subdivision camera yet? It's on Fox2 - right? I got live streaming at 10:02 and it was a weather report.
--------------
story now on evidence

I watched the piece re: CC....the reporter talked about what was in the doc dump we read today, but didn't show the sample video.

Hmmm..good question. Maybe he got some paint on it from the glove?

Why would CC have JM's airline ticket? Reading through the sickening details a terrible thought came to mind. . . I think that CC was going to kill JM next. If he hadn't been caught (and how could he not have?) I think that he would have attempted to harm Joyce and make it look like the "psycho baptist" did it. I think they will find more evidence to support this. Southernillinoisman, let your boss know she lucky to be alive. I hope that it's a wake up call for her. You said that she never got one single discerning bit of holy ghost forboding from this - that's a spiritual red flag, and she would be very wise to pay heed to it. I say this with all due respect.

What's mind-boggling is she brags about taking in $8 MILLION a MONTH, AND brags about the portion of that donated for charitable work, $800,000, or ONLY 10%!

Listen PEOPLE, the CHARITABLE organizations, the NON-PROFIT organizations are being CHEATED by this PROFITABLE ministry. Why are you wasting your GOOD earned money? It would go MUCH further if you'd donate it directly to a charity of your choice.

Sorry, what a rip-off. IMHO................I seriously have been trying to hold my fingers still regarding this former employer of the accused murderer. But geesh!......I've been reading different things throughout the day and I can't believe so many people fall for the carp!:mad:

JMHO
fran

Me neither, Fran. It's nearly as chilling to me as the murders we're discussing here.

I wonder if CC may have become disillusioned being so close to the JMM core. Perhaps he was truly a good, God-fearing man before he became associated with JMM and saw the ugly, underbelly of his faith???

Then again, the premeditation and cold-hearted nature of the murders would lead you to believe we are dealing with a born narcissistic physco here. IDK. It's really mind-boggling to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro