Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you hearing more than we are, chestergal? I haven't heard anything new since yesterday -- but I thought yesterday's information was way too much.

Do you think the BND was put up to requesting those documents?

No, I think they (BND) did it of their own volition. They are currently waging a battle (for some weeks) in their own county, St. Clair, on forcing a judge to unseal search warrants - I forget how many are currently under advisement. Knowing one of the reporters, which I do, I think they did it to see if they could get it easily in Monroe County. Plus this case is driving a lot of traffic to their site, so there is interest.

I been thinkin'....For the sake of argument, let's say that all of the evidence they can tie to the actual murders did come right from the house and the receipts indicate none were recent purchases.

Now, if you were a loony toon, diabolical killer who was who was watching CC "all the time," would you wait for him to take off for the gym, enter the house, look around for the perfect murder weapon ('cause you didn't bring one with you), strangle 3 people, then paint your freaky messages all over the house when you KNOW (because you're watching him ALL THE TIME) he will be home shortly? I'm going to go with "NO" on that scenario.

TOD will be key in this case for sure. But the time frame CC is now married to will not hold water, IMO.
I agree! While it's entirely possible that someone wanting to get revenge against CC and his family could've used things from the house to make it seem like he'd committed the murders, the timeline doesn't fit with killing three people by strangulation and then spray painting several rooms in the house. The killer would not have known when CC was going to come back to the house and could've been caught. Also, CC's phone call for a welfare check doesn't make sense either since he'd been gone less than an hour. MOO

I been thinkin'....For the sake of argument, let's say that all of the evidence they can tie to the actual murders did come right from the house and the receipts indicate none were recent purchases.

Now, if you were a loony toon, diabolical killer who was who was watching CC "all the time," would you wait for him to take off for the gym, enter the house, look around for the perfect murder weapon ('cause you didn't bring one with you), strangle 3 people, then paint your freaky messages all over the house when you KNOW (because you're watching him ALL THE TIME) he will be home shortly? I'm going to go with "NO" on that scenario.

TOD will be key in this case for sure. But the time frame CC is now married to will not hold water, IMO.

If I was out after CC as the threatening letters made it sound.
I would just wait to catch him at a empty stop light or empty stop sign and pop a bullet into his head. I wouldn't kill his family.

(You asked)

The point is - The letters were written to sound like CC was the target.
There is really no reason to kill his family as his family was not the people who were "protecting" JM.
CC was the protector of JM.

Has anyone found out anything about the divorce papers cc told mm he had already filed? I think someone already asked, but the only place I have heard this is NG?

JBean, Can't members put Mods in time out? I mean, like a citizen's arrest? <evil grin>
just WISHES I were a hostess at his gentlemens club.

You can feel free to give me a TO for going OT. Maybe a couple weeks?

Maybe this has been mentioned before and if it has my apologies for the rehash (sorry, it's hard to keep up with ya'll - gheesh, girl steps away to take care of life for a few and next thing you now we're two threads ahead :))

Anyhoo, has anyone mentioned overspray? Gloves or no gloves, CC would have had some residue whether he attempted shower off or not. Anyone done any spray paiting recently? I have, and it gets everywhere...unless of course you're sportin' tube socks and covered up with a sheet like a ghost. Overspray...wonder if they found any in his eyelashes, eyebrows, arm hair, tennish shoes, etc......

If I was out after CC as the threatening letters made it sound.
I would just wait to catch him at a empty stop light or empty stop sign and pop a bullet into his head. I wouldn't kill his family.

(You asked)
Good point but I think it was supposed to make him suffer the loss of his family. Too bad the perp who threatened him didn't realize CC was having an affair with someone else anyway. (sarcasm intended :) ) MOO

Wow! I think I'm caught up now.

I did want to post this - I found it the other day and forgot to post it. Seems it was notarized...I'm still not sure about that siggy tho.

CASAREZ: To Nick Pistor, reporter, "St. Louis Post-Dispatch," I`ve read some things in regard to the deed of their home, that her name, the victim`s name may have been taken off in October.

NICK PISTOR, REPORTER, ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH, COVERING STORY: In November he took the name, her name off the deed to the house. She was removed.

CASAREZ: With her compliance? With her agreement to do that?

PISTOR: It appears that she signed and it was notarized. But our -- it`s possible that police are looking at that to see what that was all about. I had talked with her family to see if they knew anything about it, and they said they had no idea.

And I`ve talked to other people to ask hem why someone would agree to have their name taken off the house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/15/ng.01.html

My friend used to work for a large, well-known insurance company. This man wanted a large life insurance policy on his wife.
My friend said she needed to come in and sign in person.
So this woman comes in with him with proper ID and signs the forms.

Months later, the wife is murdered.

The woman who came in to sign as the wife was ACTUALLY the guy's girlfriend. She had gotten photo id and all sorts of ID using the wife's name!!

My friend about in his pants when he saw this guy and that woman on the news.

What else is she going to say? ;)

Her parents are reported to have told the press that they never will have anything to say about it, and I just went back to make sure it wasn't Tara that said that.

Isn't it sad that is what she said and what all of us know she would say? Nothing along the lines of acknowledging guilt, putting out an apology even though it isn't worth a ****. She didn't just know Sheri, and she didn't just know Chris, she knew Sheri's family as well.

Getting a divorce and being a divorce are two totally different things... especially when it appears that Tara could have easily seen that CC was lying.

I think she is getting off easy and I'm having a hard time accepting that she is not in jail right along with CC. I did notice in the NG transcripts that LE spoke with other people in Florida, that's good news that I hadn't noticed before. More witnesses to the affair...

Good point but I think it was supposed to make him suffer the loss of his family. Too bad the perp who threatened him didn't realize CC was having an affair with someone else anyway. (sarcasm intended :) ) MOO

more sarcasm...

yeah the killer wanted CC to suffer. Poor CC nobody took him serious about those threatening letters. Not his employer, not LE, not anyone.
Let's leave CC alive so that he can sue his employer and local LE for not taking those threatening letters serious.
Let kill all 3 of his family members because that way the pay out will be bigger for CC.
Will kill his family and make him suffer while he stuffs his pockets full of all that lawsuit and life insurance money.

more sarcasm...

yeah the killer wanted CC to suffer. Poor CC nobody took him serious about those threatening letters. Not his employer, not LE, not anyone.
Let's leave CC alive so that he can sue his employer and local LE for not taking those threatening letters serious.
Let kill all 3 of his family members because that way the pay out will be bigger for CC.
Will kill his family and make him suffer while he stuffs his pockets full of all that lawsuit and life insurance money.

Point being the MCS caught on real fast to CC's motives. (1) Kill his family so he could avoid having to pay out anything to them in the event of a divorce. (2) Profit from their deaths in anyway he could.

One more time...because it demands repeating. I posted this earlier.

From this article

>>"(Expletive)! Deny your God publicly or else! No more opportunities. Time is running out for you and your family."<<

PLEASE everyone note that this so-called threat says that time is running out for who? YOU YOU YOU -- also "and your family."

Then...

>>"I am giving you the last warning! You have not listened to me and you have not changed your ways. I have warned you to stop traveling and stop carrying on with this fake religious life of stealing people's money."<<

[again a so-called reference to CC doing something that had something to do with stealing people's money -- that wasn't Sheri that this so-called threat was supposed to be alluding to]

and

>>"You think you are so special to do what you do protecting or think you are protecting her. She is a b*tch and not worth doing it. Stop today or else. I know your schedule. ... This is my last warning. Your worst nightmare is about to happen!"<<

[again...the above is a so-called threat alluding to CC protecting JM]

The warning was to "YOU" ...

IF this was a real threat it was against "YOU" as in "Chris" and his family (secondary).

IF a perp knew the comings and goings of Chris and this family CHRIS would be dead now. Popped in the head by the ninja who was able to go in and murder three people and scribble on walls at a lightning 1 hour and 8 minute speed.

Chirs is not dead yet -- because Chris wrote those so-called threats.

Look at the "language" -- LOOK

Heck no. If I were the mastermind killer, I would have done when I knew he was at work at night. Of course, he might have seen me on his fancy video camera setup, but so what. I would have worn a mask so I could not be identified.

That's what I was thinking! CC worked nights (which still strikes me as odd based on his position, but anyhoo) and if the letter-writing killer was actually targeting Sheri and the boys, they would have had plenty of perfect opportunities to commit the murders while CC was at work. Makes no sense...

I do tend to believe CC was somehow pushed into the final phase of his plan ahead of schedule for some reason. However, I am still waiting to hear if he was supposed to be at work the night before and if they were truly planning to separate or divorce. I would also like to know when he normally went to the gym...

I'm thinking he had to force the timeline in the morning because Sheri and the boys were expected elsewhere soon and people would have noticed they were not where they were supposed to be.

Maybe this has been mentioned before and if it has my apologies for the rehash (sorry, it's hard to keep up with ya'll - gheesh, girl steps away to take care of life for a few and next thing you now we're two threads ahead :))

Anyhoo, has anyone mentioned overspray? Gloves or no gloves, CC would have had some residue whether he attempted shower off or not. Anyone done any spray paiting recently? I have, and it gets everywhere...unless of course you're sportin' tube socks and covered up with a sheet like a ghost. Overspray...wonder if they found any in his eyelashes, eyebrows, arm hair, tennish shoes, etc......
With all of the spray painting going on, there had to be some evidence of it. He could have worn a ski mask to cover most of his head, a long sleeved shirt, and quite possibly those scrubs or he did it totally nude then took a shower (in which case there should be evidence in the drain). If he had on clothes, I would like to know where he could have dumped it all afterwards. Did he stop at a dumpster on the way to the gym where LE failed to check?

Wouldn't you think with all that paint there would be some footprints or shoe prints?

more sarcasm...

Being sarcastic as well:

If the killer was watching CC as closely as CC seems to want us to believe, the killer would have known that killing the mistress in Florida would add to the suffering as well.

One more time...because it demands repeating. I posted this earlier.

From this article

>>"(Expletive)! Deny your God publicly or else! No more opportunities. Time is running out for you and your family."<<

PLEASE everyone note that this so-called threat says that time is running out for who? YOU YOU YOU -- also "and your family."

Then...

>>"I am giving you the last warning! You have not listened to me and you have not changed your ways. I have warned you to stop traveling and stop carrying on with this fake religious life of stealing people's money."<<

[again a so-called reference to CC doing something that had something to do with stealing people's money -- that wasn't Sheri that this so-called threat was supposed to be alluding to]

and

>>"You think you are so special to do what you do protecting or think you are protecting her. She is a b*tch and not worth doing it. Stop today or else. I know your schedule. ... This is my last warning. Your worst nightmare is about to happen!"<<

[again...the above is a so-called threat alluding to CC protecting JM]

The warning was to "YOU" ...

IF this was a real threat it was against "YOU" as in "Chris" and his family (secondary).

IF a perp knew the comings and goings of Chris and this family CHRIS would be dead now. Popped in the head by the ninja who was able to go in and murder three people and scribble on walls at a lightning 1 hour and 8 minute speed.

Chirs is not dead yet -- because Chris wrote those so-called threats.

Look at the "language" -- LOOK

I love you wrinkles!

Smooch Mizzy ChesterG,

Did you get my PM the other day? I could swear I left you one ??

W

With all of the spray painting going on, there had to be some evidence of it. He could have worn a ski mask to cover most of his head, a long sleeved shirt, and quite possibly those scrubs or he did it totally nude then took a shower (in which case there should be evidence in the drain). If he had on clothes, I would like to know where he could have dumped it all afterwards. Did he stop at a dumpster on the way to the gym where LE failed to check?

Wouldn't you think with all that paint there would be some footprints or shoe prints?

Yup.

There's that possibility that LE was taking paint from the door of CC's car IIRC. I think that shoe prints are the most likely though because there is always drip when you use those cans like he would have had to to get those messages up like that.

Has anyone found out anything about the divorce papers cc told mm he had already filed? I think someone already asked, but the only place I have heard this is NG?
If he filed, the media would have the papers as they are public record.

Of course, MM is going to stick with this story because she probably believes it makes her appear to be less of a backstabbing, horrible b*tch in some way, imo. However, it does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro