Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May be she really is cooperating with the authorities. I don't see the reason to have all her information out there just because we are curious. What needs to come out will come out at the trial.
JMO of course.

Purely guess-work, but I think the reason why the mistress hasn't been enveloped by the press is that she is being watched by LE all the time. I don't think this is a case where anyone would want to see her get injured before the trial, I assume she will be used as a witness, so I am not sure they are all too worried about her. Even more so, if she was killed and it looked like a setup or foul play, then I would guess that it would bring even more proof onto CC about his whole mess. I think they are just letting her do her thing and watch her to see what she does. If she goes on with her day, every day, then thats fine. If she sends a card of condolence or flowers to Sheri's family, then you know that she may have actually not known that CC was going to kill them. Or, if the scum that is representing CC has money, maybe they put together some hush money for the girl in florida. So, she is not to say anything to anyone before the trial. I dunno.

Artie,

I was thinking about the FL connections. LE said that they were talking to persons (plural) in FL. We know who one is. Who are the others? Any thoughts????

I would guess that if he was traveling to FL for work, then there must be something down there where CC would go on a regular basis. Either an office, company housing, something... There may be people involved with those things. Or.... if his gf in florida worked at a stripclub, maybe he frequented one stripper in particular, to have fun with.

--- respectfully snipped ---

One thought I did have on the Dish and I don't know if it's possible; but with Dish Network, Directv, etc... the receivers have DVRs built into them. Is it possible he used one of these connections through the dish, since it was already wired, to record activity on from a camera to that DVR? And is that DVR the one that was reported being missing?

Sorry for the delay in getting you an answer -- had employee, shareholder and board meetings until late last night.

I checked with my tech and was told that a camera, to his knowlege, could not be connected directly to a Dish or Directv DVR since they get their feeds directly from a satellite. He also said a camera could be mounted on the satellite dish and connected to a "stand-alone" DVR but the video quality may not be very good.

I have no idea which one was reported missing -- hopefully someone else has had an answer to that while I've been gone.

Artie,

I was thinking about the FL connections. LE said that they were talking to persons (plural) in FL. We know who one is. Who are the others? Any thoughts????

Not Artie, but I live in FL and have been researching this. Sheri's dad, of course - but also MM's ex-husband (with whom she seems to have an on-again, off-again kind of relationship.) He is/was involved in the adult entertainment industry.

From what I know about Dish DVR's & Super Circuits surveillance software, storing surveillance video on the DVR wouldn't be compatible....Dish uses Linux filesystem, the surveillance software uses Windows.

Certainly not an expert but just my take on it.

Not trying to argue!:blowkiss: The better quality surveillance software is written in Linux or Unix. Both are much more stable than Windows. (I do this for a living).

I was looking at the dates of some of these meetings. Its interesting that April 27 there was an usher/security meeting at 7pm and thats the same day Chris says they received a threatening letter. The night before they were found murdered, there was a Mens Meeting. And how come theres no more Mens Meeting scheduled for the next 2 months? Was Chris involved in those Mens Meetings??

http://www.highpraises.net/grace/events.html

morning peeps! trying to wake up here but IIRC Sheri and her family attended Destiny Church. This is for CC's father's church GBC. sorry I can't find link to destiny church (I've not had my morning 'tea' yet lol)
hth

...respectfully snipped...
I still want more info on the Disney trip. Remember someone said one of the boys was upset because the trip was cancelled? When were they to go? I hope around 4/27 when the new "threat" was created. That would point to motive big time.

Does MM have children? If so, what if the Disney trip was for her, her children/friends, and CC --- SC found them and jumped to the conclusion they were for her, CC and the boys --- mentioned to CC she found them and he had to back-peddle (MOTIVE)!!!

It was not my intention to "bash" JM or JMM or to implicate them in the actual murders and I apologize if it came across that way. Never even heard of them prior to this case! That being said, I don't believe theirs was your standard employee-employer relationship. If I came home and found my entire family slaughtered, my boss would probably be the last person I would call. But CC did do that and JM was there ASAP.

IMO, the connection between CC - and the entire Coleman clan - goes much deeper than just a professional relationship. I guess I'm looking more at the impact the JMM "inner circle" environment may have had on CC psychologically. That is not to say it literally drove him to murder his family, but perhaps he had an elevated sense of entitlement or power due to his position within the ministry. Perhaps he took the message of getting what you want for yourself - at any cost - a bit too far??? Don't know.

There is obviously a great deal of wealth connected to JMM. Personally, I do have a difficult time reconciling that in my own mind - based on their line of business. And it is a business. Seems CC had some shady financial business of his own going on and, IMO, we have not seen the majority of that money trail.....yet.

When a seemingly upstanding, family-oriented, son of a preacher man is suspected of murdering his wife and children, you need to begin peeling away the layers of his life to figure out why. JM and JMM are most certainly some of those layers. IMHO

I understand you feel the need to peel away layers looking for why. I often feel the need to know why. My problem with that is Society as a whole has begun to blame others for the reason that criminals behave as they do. I just can not buy into that. Chris Coleman killed his family because he chose too. He may have felt entitled but I see that as a flaw in him not because of the way his employer ran her business. My husband grew up with an alcoholic father. He chose not to drink because he said he had to grow up in it but his children didn't. I grew up with a drug addict, I chose not to try drugs because I didn't want to take the chance of becoming a drug addict. I firmly believe that it comes down to choices. I don't know many people that had the Beaver Cleaver household but they are trying to have it for their children. Looking for blame elsewhere, to me, is giving Chris Coleman an excuse. I refuse to give him an excuse. He made his choice! He could have made different choices but he didn't.

Not Artie, but I live in FL and have been researching this. Sheri's dad, of course - but also MM's ex-husband (with whom she seems to have an on-again, off-again kind of relationship.) He is/was involved in the adult entertainment industry.

I do remember reading that too somewhere. And of course JM was there in February on a crusade. My imagination is going into overdrive with the adult entertainment industry angle and JM and her entourage being there for a crusade. I best leave well enough alone.....

Seriously though....LE has not admitted that these was a romantic relationship between MM and CC, although Sheri's brother has (I hope I have my facts straight on that). I keep asking myself, why get involved in one of Sheri's best friends. I have heard that MM is cooperating fully with LE. And the fact that she has not been locked up yet as an accessory makes me think that there could be something more here than meets the eye that we are overlooking. Of Course, I am questioning the reasoning capacity of someone who would off his own kids too......geez....

Her parents are reported to have told the press that they never will have anything to say about it, and I just went back to make sure it wasn't Tara that said that.

Isn't it sad that is what she said and what all of us know she would say? Nothing along the lines of acknowledging guilt, putting out an apology even though it isn't worth a ****. She didn't just know Sheri, and she didn't just know Chris, she knew Sheri's family as well.

Getting a divorce and being a divorce are two totally different things... especially when it appears that Tara could have easily seen that CC was lying.

I think she is getting off easy and I'm having a hard time accepting that she is not in jail right along with CC. I did notice in the NG transcripts that LE spoke with other people in Florida, that's good news that I hadn't noticed before. More witnesses to the affair...

I'm thinking she (Tara) could have asked Sheri if they were getting a divorce. If they were friends she could have called and said Hey I heard this rumor that you and Chris are getting a divorce. In my opinion, since she didn't do that she knew that they were not. Or she didn't care.

Does MM have children? If so, what if the Disney trip was for her, her children/friends, and CC --- SC found them and jumped to the conclusion they were for her, CC and the boys --- mentioned to CC she found them and he had to back-peddle (MOTIVE)!!!

What if one of the kids found the tickets? I remember a few threads back someone said that there was a rumor that one of the boys had told his teacher that he was going to Disney and was really excited about it, and then later seemed upset and said that they weren't going now because his mom didn't want them to miss that much school. What if CC bought the tickets for him and someone else and one of the boys found them. That would make more sense than them both buying the tickets, telling them that they were going and then Sheri back tracking and saying "well actually, I don't want you to miss that much school so we're not going now"

I know the Disney thing was just a rumor...but we heard that before we heard about them actually finding tickets at the house.

We haven't heard of any children that MM has.

About the Disney tickets found... when you prepurchase your Disney Tickets and/or when you make reservations to stay at a Disney Property they actually FedEx you your "Passport to the World" keys with the name of each individual person on the reservation printed on them. So if Sheri or one of the boys found them, they would know whether or not they were for them. I believe they were actually planning to go; but Sheri cancelled because she probably found out about MM.

I do remember reading that too somewhere. And of course JM was there in February on a crusade. My imagination is going into overdrive with the adult entertainment industry angle and JM and her entourage being there for a crusade. I best leave well enough alone.....

Seriously though....LE has not admitted that these was a romantic relationship between MM and CC, although Sheri's brother has (I hope I have my facts straight on that). I keep asking myself, why get involved in one of Sheri's best friends. I have heard that MM is cooperating fully with LE. And the fact that she has not been locked up yet as an accessory makes me think that there could be something more here than meets the eye that we are overlooking. Of Course, I am questioning the reasoning capacity of someone who would off his own kids too......geez....

Actually Major Connors did confirm that they had been to FL to interview MM in connection with having a romantic relationship with CC. That was before the arrest.

You know, that's quite true. In the Laci Peterson case, once the Enquirer was on to Amber, that was when she came forward, she knew it was going to be out in the open and she beat them to the punch. Why would MM be protected? She actually should be outted before Amber should have been. Amber did not know the convicted murderer (sorry, I hate to even type that filth's name) was married, and MM obviously did/does. I can't believe one of the rag mags haven't outted her yet. What gives?

Has any of the trash rags even picked up on this story yet? I don't buy them, so I don't really pay attention to them at the store. I am a regular People reader and haven't seen it in there either - which is very strange. This is a case they'd normally be all over.

Not trying to argue!:blowkiss: The better quality surveillance software is written in Linux or Unix. Both are much more stable than Windows. (I do this for a living).

I was going by the setup guide for the system missing from the empty box noted in the SW. The software setup & installation was for Windows.

ETA: I'm also curious as to the answer for storing surveillance video on a Dish DVR (which was the question I was attempting to answer)....do you know how a Dish DVR could be incorporated into the surveillance system @ the Coleman home?

TIA!

ETA2: FWIW, I do understand embedded OS's in devices (most of the ones I work with are Linux/Unix based)....the info I have on Dish DVRs is that their fileformat for data (recorded shows) is proprietary. Please let me know if I'm misundertanding the technology.

TIA!

Looks as though the Ms. Lintz contacted police

Warrants: Coleman told girlfriend they'd marry next year; he had alibi for murders

Christopher Coleman told his girlfriend in Florida that he would marry her in 2010, and that he had an alibi for the murders of his slain family, according to search warrants obtained by the Post-Dispatch.

The girlfriend, Tara Lintz, was interviewed by police in St. Petersburg, Fla., in the days following the murders of Sheri Coleman and her two young sons on May 5. girlfriend admitted to investigators that she had sexually explicit communications with Chris Coleman via her cell phone, email, and social networking accounts. She said their sexual relationship began in November 2008.

<snip>He discussed the interview he had with the investigators concerning the death of his family. He told her, he did not commit the murders and had an alibi," an affidavit states.

Lintz contacted authorities after getting the email, the documents state.

Warrants: Coleman told girlfriend they'd marry next year; he had alibi for murders

Christopher Coleman told his girlfriend in Florida that he would marry her in 2010, and that he had an alibi for the murders of his slain family, according to search warrants obtained by the Post-Dispatch.

The girlfriend, Tara Lintz, was interviewed by police in St. Petersburg, Fla., in the days following the murders of Sheri Coleman and her two young sons on May 5. girlfriend admitted to investigators that she had sexually explicit communications with Chris Coleman via her cell phone, email, and social networking accounts. She said their sexual relationship began in November 2008.

<snip>He discussed the interview he had with the investigators concerning the death of his family. He told her, he did not commit the murders and had an alibi," an affidavit states.

I found this rather intersting in this article:

"The documents also state Sheri Coleman closed her Facebook account because there "were unauthorized changes to her Facebook account without her knowledge."

Sheri Coleman told friends she was getting threats on her Facebook account, possibly related to the death threats in the mailbox at her house. "

This is the first I've heard of this. Is this new for anyone else?

so we were right -- CC was sexting!!

I found this rather intersting in this article:

"The documents also state Sheri Coleman closed her Facebook account because there "were unauthorized changes to her Facebook account without her knowledge."

Sheri Coleman told friends she was getting threats on her Facebook account, possibly related to the death threats in the mailbox at her house. "

This is the first I've heard of this. Is this new for anyone else?

I don't recall hearing this either Ginny....it would've been really easy for CC to get her password (via keylogger) & do it to further his 'psychos are harassing & threatening my familly' setup.

I bet LE already knows which IP addresses were logging into her account. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme