Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this rather intersting in this article:

"The documents also state Sheri Coleman closed her Facebook account because there "were unauthorized changes to her Facebook account without her knowledge."

Sheri Coleman told friends she was getting threats on her Facebook account, possibly related to the death threats in the mailbox at her house. "

This is the first I've heard of this. Is this new for anyone else?

News to me. Another point -- they hook up in November and January 1st he starts with the "threat" letters??

That's interesting. I've never heard of men's or woman's night in relationship to any religion. Sounds horribly sexist to my ears...

I think I remember on JMM's website she was promoting something that sounded geared towards empowering women. Lemme see if it's still up.

I used to belong to a church that had mens and womens bible studies.

Chris Coleman told his girlfriend he had an alibi for the murders? What? Going to the gym? That's already been disproved based on time of death. Oh my gosh, the more I read about this guy, the angrier I get. He is having an affair with one of his wife's oldest, best friends all the while pretending to be a good Christian and live a life of piety. He then decides he wants to marry his wife's best friend, so stirs up a plan to murder his wife AND his two darling little boys. Is it possible for one to be more narcissistic than this? I've never heard of a more evil human being, if he can be called that, in my life. I am against the death penalty, generally, but I'll make an exception for this one. In my opinion, the prosecution has a slam dunk case. They have a motive, it seems as though they have forensic evidence, and they have a witness (to the motive) in the form of Ms. Lintz. There's no way this guy is getting off.

I found this rather intersting in this article:

"The documents also state Sheri Coleman closed her Facebook account because there "were unauthorized changes to her Facebook account without her knowledge."

Sheri Coleman told friends she was getting threats on her Facebook account, possibly related to the death threats in the mailbox at her house. "

This is the first I've heard of this. Is this new for anyone else?

This whole article was quite enlightening! CC is dumber than a box of rocks I tell ya! (my aplogies to all the rocks out there)

Looks as though the Ms. Lintz contacted police

Warrants: Coleman told girlfriend they'd marry next year; he had alibi for murders

Christopher Coleman told his girlfriend in Florida that he would marry her in 2010, and that he had an alibi for the murders of his slain family, according to search warrants obtained by the Post-Dispatch.

The girlfriend, Tara Lintz, was interviewed by police in St. Petersburg, Fla., in the days following the murders of Sheri Coleman and her two young sons on May 5. girlfriend admitted to investigators that she had sexually explicit communications with Chris Coleman via her cell phone, email, and social networking accounts. She said their sexual relationship began in November 2008.

<snip>He discussed the interview he had with the investigators concerning the death of his family. He told her, he did not commit the murders and had an alibi," an affidavit states.

Lintz contacted authorities after getting the email, the documents state.

"In the emails, Christopher talks about his extramarital relationship with Lintz," according to an affidavit filed by a detective. "He also sent emails to Lintz about plans to marry her in January, 2010, and their upcoming trip this summer."

I guess those rumors about wedding invitation might have been true.

But there are no women's meetings, is it common to only have men's meeting and none for the women?

Even if they don't call it a woman's meeting, do they have things like a ladies group that does sewing, crafts, bible study, volunteer things? It seems to me most churches have something like this?

Also, the article said they have been having an affair since Nov. 2008? Isn't that when the threats started? The first note came Jan. 2009?

What if one of the kids found the tickets? I remember a few threads back someone said that there was a rumor that one of the boys had told his teacher that he was going to Disney and was really excited about it, and then later seemed upset and said that they weren't going now because his mom didn't want them to miss that much school. What if CC bought the tickets for him and someone else and one of the boys found them. That would make more sense than them both buying the tickets, telling them that they were going and then Sheri back tracking and saying "well actually, I don't want you to miss that much school so we're not going now"

I know the Disney thing was just a rumor...but we heard that before we heard about them actually finding tickets at the house.

That is not a rumor.

And one more thing. I don't know Ms. Lintz personally, but what kind of a woman would have an affair with her best friend's husband?! Does this kind of thing happen often? I don't think I could even date an ex-husband or ex-boyfriend of one of my best friends, simply out of respect for my friend. Do people really have that little love and respect for one another? It makes me sad. Sheri was being betrayed on multiple levels, by her husband and her best friend. And now she is murdered, along with her beloved little boys. If hell exists, I hope there's a special place in it for this kind of evil.

"In the emails, Christopher talks about his extramarital relationship with Lintz," according to an affidavit filed by a detective. "He also sent emails to Lintz about plans to marry her in January, 2010, and their upcoming trip this summer."

I guess those rumors about wedding invitation might have been true.

I wonder if MM called LE because:
* she didn't want to be implicated ?
* she wanted to confirm that CC had an alibi ?
*she had an OMG moment -- realizing that CC had been lying to her -- and she sensed he was the perp ?

Looks like the rumor that he called her that a.m. was true too.

Has any of the trash rags even picked up on this story yet? I don't buy them, so I don't really pay attention to them at the store. I am a regular People reader and haven't seen it in there either - which is very strange. This is a case they'd normally be all over.

It's in the latest issue of GLOBE.

*she had an OMG moment -- realizing that CC had been lying to her -- and she sensed he was the perp ?

My guess is that she had an "OMG moment", and realized he was most likely the murderer, although she probably didn't want to accept it at first. And she probably called LE because she realized it would look better if she got in touch with them first, rather than them having to find out about her on their own. So it was most likely a mixture of all three. You've definitely mapped out this woman's thought processes to a T. :clap:

And one more thing. I don't know Ms. Lintz personally, but what kind of a woman would have an affair with her best friend's husband?! Does this kind of thing happen often? I don't think I could even date an ex-husband or ex-boyfriend of one of my best friends, simply out of respect for my friend. Do people really have that little love and respect for one another? It makes me sad. Sheri was being betrayed on multiple levels, by her husband and her best friend. And now she is murdered, along with her beloved little boys. If hell exists, I hope there's a special place in it for this kind of evil.

I don't know anyone personally (well, that I'm aware of) who's had an affair with the spouse of a BFF, but I do know peeps who've had affairs with someone who's married.

There's some women who just don't care about whatever pain the wife & children could be enduring currently or in the future because of it, or they are sick enough to think it's amusing that they have the 'power' to take a man away from his family....they even take joy in making sure the marriage falls apart (been the victim of this one myself).

Then there are the women who fall for the 'my marriage has fallen apart & we're working on a separation' line of BS.... hard to pull off if wifey & g/f are BFF's!

Or the ones who fall for men who say they are already separated & getting a divorce is complicated, blah blah blah...again, harder to pull off if wifey & g/f are BFF's!

So I can't figure out MM's motive for the affair at all!! Unless Sheri was telling her the same thing - that her marriage was on the rocks & somehow MM justified to herself what she was doing ....still don't understand how she could carry on a friendship with Sheri!!

Quick question...do we know that Tara and Sheri REMAINED friends after high school? What I'm getting at is is there a chance that they lost contact and Tara didn't know exactly what the status of their marriage was? I'm not excusing her having the affair with CC just wondering if it's possible she may have fallen out of friendship w/ Sheri sometime in the past but perhaps CC contacted HER knowing he'd be in FL on a JMM trip and everything just went spiraling out of control from there?

Point one and three....must have been alarms going off in her head like crazy that he was the perp!

Quick question...do we know that Tara and Sheri REMAINED friends after high school? What I'm getting at is is there a chance that they lost contact and Tara didn't know exactly what the status of their marriage was? I'm not excusing her having the affair with CC just wondering if it's possible she may have fallen out of friendship w/ Sheri sometime in the past but perhaps CC contacted HER knowing he'd be in FL on a JMM trip and everything just went spiraling out of control from there?

On Tara's mothers myspace sheri had sent her a mothersday greetings so I would guess she was up to date on the marriage or could have asked if she cared.edit to add may 07

She was saving her own behind IMO.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member