Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil's advocate:

Not necessarily... I have Myspace/Facebook "friends" from high school (I'm 32) that I might send a "Happy Mother's Day" or "Merry Christmas" to, but I am not actual real life friends with them and I have no idea about the status of their marriages.
It was confirmed by Sheri's mother and uncle that Lintz was a longtime family friend from high school. This would infer that Sheri was also friends with Lintz' family, too. I would say she was actual real life friends with her mother and the reason for the greetings.

Welcome to WS, Erynne~

My comments are in red! (I hope :))

Thanks FWNana.

I've thought about this some more & depending on the Dish DVR, it's possible he could have copied some surveillance files (or whatever) there but doubtful that he could have used it as part of his surveillance system...I mean, why would he when the one that would have been in the box was a 4-channel network DVR, right?

It's actually fairly sophisticated feature-wise for the price (if indeed he was using the one in the empty box) & could also be built on a Linux/Unix engine with an embedded web server (much like network switches, routers, etc) to support remote connection via any web browser (including one on a Blackberry!)...the Windows setup software could just be because this was for 'Personal' protection (home use) and makes it easy for security neophytes.

The more I read up on it, the more I thought about buying one...my b/f had mentioned a couple weeks ago that he wanted to install surveillance cameras (long story about why) at home.

If I do, I'll let y'all know how it works out. LOL

Once again I totally agree with you. She most certainly was the catalyst for CC to eliminate his entire family. The timeline proves that. Hooks up with MM sexually in November, "threats" begin in January, he'll be "divorced" by June 14th (an no way would the courts work that fast with kids involved) and they'll marry in 2010! I'd like to hear what the phone call on May 4th was about - was an ultimatum issued by MM? I can't wait to hear of this new alibi he's claiming, unless he still thinks the gym alibi can fly.

And please give this girl NO credit. LE only learned about her from CC's own father; which is VERY interesting. Did he know of the affair? She didn't go to LE, LE found her. She didn't volunteer the affair info until the second interview with LE. I'm sure her handing over her phone & PC had a lot to do with LE telling her that because of the sexual relationship that they'd now be looking at her as a suspect as well. OMG this guy and this case is just unreal! We knew he was bad, but it gets worse & worse as they days go by.

Yeah, she is pretty shady if you ask me! Thank GOD for the technology trail. I think they both left a lot of leads via e-mail, cell phone records, etc.

Has anyone tried to go to the Myspace accounts referenced in these new docs at St. Louis PD? I'm at work, plus I am not a member, so I'm not sure I could even get access.

We did in the beginning. Tara deleted hers & Sheri's has always been on Private. Someone got Tara's moms in one of the first few threads.

We did in the beginning. Tara deleted hers & Sheri's has always been on Private. Someone got Tara's moms in one of the first few threads.

I tried TL's mom's earlier today -- it's Private now.

Since I have never been divorced I am not sure if a divorce could be handled that fast.I have not seen anything that states a divorce was even started at the time of the murders.

But maybe MM didn't know that.

Devil's advocate:

Not necessarily... I have Myspace/Facebook "friends" from high school (I'm 32) that I might send a "Happy Mother's Day" or "Merry Christmas" to, but I am not actual real life friends with them and I have no idea about the status of their marriages.

OK but if you were to get involved with a former best friends husband it would not take much effort to say hi are you getting a divorce because chris wants to date me.Just sayin

In the end, this whole thing disgusts me to no end. :mad:

Where do these types of people come from? :confused: CC is a on so many levels. First, to cheat on his wife. Second, to murder his wife rather than simply divorce her. And worst of all in my mind, he had to kill his two children!?! And this woman, who was supposedly a family friend and friend of SC, what is her problem? Someone else pointed it out - she didn't come forward, the police found her!

Since I have never been divorced I am not sure if a divorce could be handled that fast.I have not seen anything that states a divorce was even started at the time of the murders.
I don't know IL law, but here an uncontested divorce with children takes at least 6 months and requires both parents take parenting classes during that time. A contested divorce with children can drag out for years.

There is no indication at all either one filed for a divorce. I have a feeling the June 14th date was the 6 month mark he made up from when he claimed to have filed.

TL apparently received threats, too. I was talking about her.

Sheri received threats over FB. TL was sent copies of the threats via email from CC... who was evidently trying to bolster his claim of being "threatened". This guy is just sick!

CC probably opened a FB account to send Sheri threats. That can be traced with Computer Forensics Investigations; and I'm sure it will point back to CCs computer. MM better pray she never sent a threat that way.

I disagree. It seems fairly evident that Miss Motive was a catalyst for Chris to rid himself of his family ties. While she may not have been involved in the crime or the cover up, I think we are seeing she was motive for him. He made plans to marry her. He gave her a timeline for his freedom. He also began putting his plan to murder his family into action two months into the relationship.

Would he have done this without Lintz? I don't necessarily think he would have taken the risk without the motive of a new life with her. This centers around Lintz and the affair. It isn't a coincidence, imo.

I understand that point of view, I do.
I just don't personally think it truly had anything to do with *her*.
I don't believe he really planned to marry her. He is a liar and a manipulator, that is what she wanted to hear. That he loved her and that they would be together. He was getting something from her, sex, ego stroking, whatever it was.

And to me if it wasn't from *her*, it would have just been someone or something else. I don't personally believe a man becomes a family butchering lunatic because of an affair. That train was already in motion because Chris didn't want his wife and kids. He didn't want them before the affair, he didn't want them during it, and if the mistress got hit by a bus he still wouldn't have wanted them or had the cajones to deal with his life and his choices.

But maybe MM didn't know that.

No way, no how! I'm not buying it. The documents released today indicate that MM was a friend of Sheri's family, and vice versa. It also indicated that they communicated via Facebook. There is no way in world she thought they were already divorced or in the process of one.

My guess is that - at best - she didn't have any clue this CC character was a sick f---ing person planning to kill his wife and two children.

I understand that point of view, I do.
I just don't personally think it truly had anything to do with *her*.
I don't believe he really planned to marry her. He is a liar and a manipulator, that is what she wanted to hear. That he loved her and that they would be together. He was getting something from her, sex, ego stroking, whatever it was.

And to me if it wasn't from *her*, it would have just been someone or something else. I don't personally believe a man becomes a family butchering lunatic because of an affair. That train was already in motion because Chris didn't want his wife and kids. He didn't want them before the affair, he didn't want them during it, and if the mistress got hit by a bus he still wouldn't have wanted them or had the cajones to deal with his life and his choices.

I see your point and I somewhat agree with what you wrote. Would CC have committed this crime had he merely been miserable as a husband and father, without someone else waiting for him? It is impossible to say at this juncture. I personally think the fact he had MM waiting on him, and his strong desire to fill whatever "hole" or "void" he felt in his life, placed a bit of urgency into this for him.

So, I don't think you can say she didn't truly have anything to do with this. She may not have helped plan it, and she may not have wanted it to happen, but ultimately - much like JMM being connected in a minute way - she is linked to this crime.

Once again I totally agree with you. She most certainly was the catalyst for CC to eliminate his entire family. The timeline proves that. Hooks up with MM sexually in November, "threats" begin in January, he'll be "divorced" by June 14th (an no way would the courts work that fast with kids involved) and they'll marry in 2010! I'd like to hear what the phone call on May 4th was about - was an ultimatum issued by MM? I can't wait to hear of this new alibi he's claiming, unless he still thinks the gym alibi can fly.

And please give this girl NO credit. LE only learned about her from CC's own father; which is VERY interesting. Did he know of the affair? She didn't go to LE, LE found her. She didn't volunteer the affair info until the second interview with LE. I'm sure her handing over her phone & PC had a lot to do with LE telling her that because of the sexual relationship that they'd now be looking at her as a suspect as well. OMG this guy and this case is just unreal! We knew he was bad, but it gets worse & worse as they days go by.

I agree with both of you.I did not think a divorce with children could be worked out that quickly either.It is very interesting that CC dad was the one to tell police about Tara.I will never give her credit IMO if she would have verified the supposed divorce with Sheri both would have known CC was a lying and just maybe Sheri and her 2 beautiful sons would have gotten away from that alive.I personally hope Sheri,Garette,and Gavin death haunt her forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06