Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a guy who is in security for a corporation and he's getting threats like this and he doesn't make sure he doesn't have TOP NOTCH security in place at his OWN HOME? There were NO SIGNS of forced entry! Does this really expect a jury to believe he's INNOCENT?

Take the plea, Coleman! CONFESS what you've done and get it over with! Miss Motive doesn't want you anymore! THE GIG IS UP!

Here's a guy who is in security for a corporation and he's getting threats like this and he doesn't make sure he doesn't have TOP NOTCH security in place at his OWN HOME? There were NO SIGNS of forced entry! Does this really expect a jury to believe he's INNOCENT?
I thought it was very clever of Mirabelli and the legal team to file suit the way they did yesterday. Even if CC is found not guilty for some bizarre reason (and you know it can happen), they can still point out that he was negligent in his family's deaths because he didn't provide adequate security at his home in the face of death threats.

It sounds like they've got so much evidence. I can't begin to imagine how CC's legal team is going to try to wiggle out of this. Alien imposter pod people have begun to sound more plausible than CC being innocent.

Although I'm glad this is an idiot, I have to wonder if he's got the IQ of a dingbat. Months of planning and all these loose ends? I honestly thought he'd maybe been dreaming about them being wiped out, but that the threats were maybe real. I thought he had a rage and killed them without a lot of forethought. After all of this, I can see that isn't the case. But how could he be THIS stoopid?

Awwww...he just had to humiliate her one last time, didn't he?! :(

Wow. The details are horrible. It shows what a calculating, coldhearted b*stard he really is.

Wrinkles was right on the money about the murder weapon it sounds like...Cord used on the bales of hay. A noose tho?! Why?

Does it sound like they told him what was going on before he started crying? If so, they didn't mention it in the article.:

As officers searched the home, they heard Christopher Coleman yelilng from inside the house, "What's going on? What's going on?" the affidavit stated.

The officer walked Coleman to the driveway where he sat down and began crying, the report said.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/784681.html

True, it doesn't say that any of the officers told him what happened first, does it?

According to a report by Columbia Police Sgt. Jason Donjon, the anonymous letter read, "(Expletive)! Deny your God publicly or else! No more opportunities. Time is running out for you and your family."

The letter, dated Jan. 1, referred to someone traveling to Asia, but doesn't refer to anyone by name. Sheri Coleman participated in missionary trips to southeast Asia, including Cambodia.

"Have a good time in India (expletive)!" the letter concluded.

The contents of a second letter to show up at the residence, dated April 27, also are listed in the search warrants records.

That letter stated, "I am giving you the last warning! You have not listened to me and you have not changed your ways. I have warned you to stop traveling and stop carrying on with this fake religious life of stealing people's money."

The letter referred to an unnamed woman.

"You think you are so special to do what you do protecting or think you are protecting her. She is a b*tch and not worth doing it. Stop today or else. I know your schedule. ... This is my last warning. Your worst nightmare is about to happen!"

(Bolded by me)

There isn't a video of his flailing, is there? I've never seen the dramatics he put on.

This article says they found a receipt from HD dated July 29 for spray paint in a travel bag with his wallet in it. Unless the date is wrong, thats a long time to keep a receipt especially in your travel bag. I wonder if he used the spray paint on anything else in the house or is this how long he has been planning it? I wonder what else is on the receipt.

The letter referred to an unnamed woman...

Was Sheri going on this trips for JMM? I thought it was sponsored by Destiny Church?

um wow, just read the bnd stuff..... i am a bit shocked. did he think he was going to get away?

This is just too good for Chris Coleman...
lethal-injection.jpg

Although I'm glad this is an idiot, I have to wonder if he's got the IQ of a dingbat. Months of planning and all these loose ends? I honestly thought he'd maybe been dreaming about them being wiped out, but that the threats were maybe real. I thought he had a rage and killed them without a lot of forethought. After all of this, I can see that isn't the case. But how could he be THIS stoopid?

I know it, but we see this kind of thing in other cases - maybe not as bad, but similar. These sociopaths think they are so smart and that the rest of us are so stupid, that they are incapable of viewing things the way a normal person would. They don't think things through because why should they have to? LE is so dumb they'll never catch them. That's the kicker about these nuts. Their arrogance makes them idiotic. It's what makes it easier to catch them.
I have often wondered how they don't look at all the cases of their fellow sociopathic murderers who got caught and think, "Gee, maybe I can't get away with it after all." But, they don't. They don't recognize themselves. They just think that the others are not as smart as them.

This is just too good for Chris Coleman...
lethal-injection.jpg

In Virginia City, Nevada they used to have public hangings. The women made picnic baskets to feed the family and then everyone watched the hang from a rope. I suggest to the citizens of Columbia that we do the same. I'll help with the picnic baskets!!!

well, I guess we should do it by the Market Place square, since that place has the most parking. The Market Place could sell cookies shaped like a noose and then Aveda could offer free head and neck massages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9