Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must really be into skulls. Did anyone else notice the design on the bikini top? Wonder when this pic was taken.

And who took it. . . . It looks like a messy bedroom back there behind MsM, and is that a man's shoe on the floor?

OK after looking more closely, it looks like a pirate hat on the floor - and that reminds me that Gasparilla is a huge event in Tampa in late January. It looks like MsM was auditioning her Gasparilla uniform for someone. Maybe her mom took the photo, who knows?

I sure would like to know if CC was in Tampa Bay at the end of January.

Be careful leaving the pic of your dog up if you intend to commit a crime or think you may end up being swept up in one as a bystander/friend/family member of a notorious criminal. From the photo of your dog the internet whiz will figure out your IP address, cross reference it and find out where else you post. Those posts will be interpreted and scrutinized. The photoshop whiz will blow up the photo, making your address on the dog tag readable. All of your property records, parking tickets, and a google earth view will be posted from there. Once we get bored with that we will start a debate amongst ourselves about what your dog breed of choice says about you, comment on any decor of your home visible in the background of the photo, and evaluate the condition of your dog's coat ;)

You have given me a wake up call in terms of my dog pics. I would hate to even think of what could be said regarding the different neck scarfs that he wore at certain times. Too tight or possibly, too loose. Especially the ones with skulls and bones. The good news is in most of them he is groomed to near perfection, though not in the way his breed is normally seen on Google. Which, to be fair, could be considered lazy in terms of dog maintaince of this particular breed. Thank you for the gentle reminder. :D

Oh and regarding the emoticon and mood. . . IIRC, her last Myspace login, before she deleted it, was 5/9 - AFTER she was made aware of the murders.

If the twine found was the murder weapon for even one victim (I personally believe he used his hands on his wife and the twine on the boys. He may have found using his hands to be too personal on the boys, or it was more difficult than he expected on Sherri). I imagine that he strangled Sherri from behind and that she clawed his forearm in the process of trying to defend herself.

But, if the twine was used in the crime and can be tied back to the house via the hay bales that will be significant regardless of DNA from CC. Then add that the murder weapon is found on the route that CC puts himself on that morning, very damning but not conclusive. They supposedly have a glove with what appears to be red spray paint on it, that will have DNA in it, there is no way around that. Think about how many skin cells you would leave behind peeling off a latex glove. Now add the possibility of them lifting a print from those gloves. The glove in and of itself could be a slamdunk in this case. But take the glove, add the twine, camera footage, the letters which will be proven to have been written by him, the money motive, the mistress.... he is done. I have read that there is no death penalty in his state so I don't see a plea deal, it is not like they are going to give him anything other than life so there is no real benefit to him making a plea.

Someone asked about the text messages, there are phones listed in the search warrant inventory list and there is the mistress that is talking to authorities. I would assume they downloaded those from the phones.

I would think if the straw bales at the home had no missing twine there would be no need to take them into evidence. Intact bales with two or three twine bindings would be meaningless. Bale(s) with a missing twine binding would be something that had to be compared to the twine found on the highway.

Hello Rockman,

IMO, this was a deadline date for his ultimate plan, i.e. tell the girlfriend June 14th as the divorce date (file it or whatever), but "oh my" someone just happened to slip in and murder them all -- now he doesn't have to be troubled by that divorce which he was so-called planning. How handy for him, eh?

June 14th....maybe the original date that CC had planned for the murders????

I would think if the straw bales at the home had no missing twine there would be no need to take them into evidence. Intact bales with two or three twine bindings would be meaningless. Bale(s) with a missing twine binding would be something that had to be compared to the twine found on the highway.

Twine of the identical make up of the twine determined to be the murder weapon found anywhere in the home would be of forensic significance. One being missing from the bale may paint more of a picture of how the events went down, but it is not necessary. Whether he pulled the twine off the bale or picked it up in the garage is semi irrelevant. The important part will be placing the origin of the murder weapon within CC's reach. CC already placed the item on a route he himself said he was on just hours before. They would have removed anything with twine on it from the home.

I wish they would say what time Tara and CC talked,it says hours before the murders.Now is that hours from the very small window CC tried to make it look like the murders happened.Or does it means hours before real time of murders, they might have already been dead.I also wonder where his phone pings during that call.

Maybe this is the dog track TL works at and you have to wonder what Papa Coleman would say if he saw that photo? Would he still approve of the upcoming nuptials?

http://www.derbylane.com/

Yep - that's the track (her facebook friends work there too) IIRC, she works in the Poker Room (remember, I checked and she is licensed to work a gaming room in Florida)

Hello Rockman,

IMO, this was a deadline date for his ultimate plan, i.e. tell the girlfriend June 14th as the divorce date (file it or whatever), but "oh my" someone just happened to slip in and murder them all -- now he doesn't have to be troubled by that divorce which he was so-called planning. How handy for him, eh?

Or maybe MsM knows exactly what June 14th meant. If CC so gave himself over to the darkside - isn't it possible that he had a cheerleader to help him on his way? I imagine a "commiserator" who fed his fantasies of hatred and revenge against her "holier than thou" friend and who laughed with him after they "pulled the wool" over JMM by presenting her as a "close family friend". Yes, I think that CC had a muse for his act of carnage. He alone chose to commit the murders, but IMHO, he wasn't alone in the fantasy about it. I still think that even more crimes have been committed.

I wish they would say what time Tara and CC talked,it says hours before the murders.Now is that hours from the very small window CC tried to make it look like the murders happened.Or does it means hours before real time of murders, they might have already been dead.I also wonder where his phone pings during that call.
I'd suspect before the real time the murders occurred since the window CC gave has been discounted. MOO

Or maybe MsM knows exactly what June 14th meant. If CC so gave himself over to the darkside - isn't it possible that he had a cheerleader to help him on his way? I imagine a "commiserator" who fed his fantasies of hatred and revenge against her "holier than thou" friend and who laughed with him after they "pulled the wool" over JMM by presenting her as a "close family friend". Yes, I think that CC had a muse for his act of carnage. He alone chose to commit the murders, but IMHO, he wasn't alone in the fantasy about it. I still think that even more crimes have been committed.

The mistress voluntarily turned over her phone and computer to police. I don't think she had a clue what he had in mind. He is a liar and manipulator that convinced friends, family and employer that he was a functional member of society. He is not capable of soul baring honesty with TL or anyone else. I am guessing that June 14th was the date of his next trip to Florida, or TL's birthday, something like that.

The mistress voluntarily turned over her phone and computer to police. I don't think she had a clue what he had in mind. He is a liar and manipulator that convinced friends, family and employer that he was a functional member of society. He is not capable of soul baring honesty with TL or anyone else. I am guessing that June 14th was the date of his next trip to Florida, or TL's birthday, something like that.

You could be right, of course, or it could have been a huge CYA on her part. When it comes down to it, TL probably knows him better than anyone - and she was set to marry him (knowing that he was the husband of her friend) I think she is far from innocent.

I hope you don't mind me asking, for clarification, a question so that I am clear about your post.

Are you stating that you think that TL was involved in this triple murder? That she helped him along, verbally/sexually, for him to do this? TL did not help carry it out, but she was that "intimately" part of it? I just want to be sure I understand. TIA

On Tara's Facebook it said she is a libra her birthday is between September 22 - October 22.

I hope you don't mind me asking, for clarification, a question so that I am clear about your post.

Are you stating that you think that TL was involved in this triple murder? That she helped him along, verbally/sexually, for him to do this? TL did not help carry it out, but she was that "intimately" part of it? I just want to be sure I understand. TIA

I am saying that, unfortunately, IMHO, it is entirely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member