Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Newbie here and I must say a frustrated one! There have been so many posts I wanted to reply to and now that I can all I have to say is Hey!

Well, welcome in Sal!!! Jump in and surf with us!!!

Trying to remember what the civil case required from RC? Did they request primarily financial info? I took that to mean they suspected monies/property would be transferred into their name so CC could hide assets.

Yes .. info on RC's and CC's assets/financials

i88806406_84742.gif

Your first post made me LOL!!!

Kimster, I can guarandamteeya that was the first of what will be many, many guffaws. I love to laugh and love to make peeps laugh. I hope to die LMAO!

That is what I think - that CC made erroneous assumptions. Many people apparently think that name off or not on the deed, means all rights of that person are gone. Now, if someone is on the deed during the marriage, and then takes their name off, I am not sure just how that will play out in court/probate court.

Rosie, my point is that in a divorce it would not matter if Sheri's name were on the deed or not but in the case of the marriage ending in death it would matter if her family were looking for an inheritance. Even then it would not matter if Sheri had a will. With no will anything in her name could be open to probate, so long as the boys were gone too. If the boys were left as survivors then any judge in the land would give all to the surviving spouse in support of the children.

Basically it all leads me to believe that he intended to kill the whole family and didn't want to take a chance of her family laying a claim to any assets. In my opinion it all points to planning and premeditation.

OK - After following the trail of JMM's Board of Directors it's easy to see that JMM has a wide-ranging network of financial and political clout.

The possibility that I find intriguing (and possibly questionable in it's ethics and legality) is that all of these "mega" stars appear to be "gifting" funds into each others ministries (including Oral Roberts University and republican presidential campaigns) Joyce Meyer is listed as an active contributor in the 2004 elections, but her husband invests the big bucks in politiking:

David Meyer
Political Campaign Contributions
2008 Election Cycle

Contribution Totals
Download all contribution records for this person
from 1999 to present
To a Spreadsheet or Other File Type
2008 Transaction Count/Amount 78/$41,077
2006 Transaction Count/Amount 24/$19,150
2004 Transaction Count/Amount 40/$22,977
2002 Transaction Count/Amount 17/$13,730
2000 Transaction Count/Amount 29/$16,520

This is what Ministry Watch had to say about the distribution of funds to other ministries:

JMM also donates large amounts of its donor’s funds to other ministries. In a recent disclosure, the ministry also indicated that it donated $27 million, roughly one-fourth of its total revenues, to a wide variety of other ministries. These donations indicate a giving spirit at JMM but also raise questions about whether it is appropriate for money donated to JMM to be used to support other ministries. As an operating ministry, versus a charitable foundation, it is odd that JMM would pursue such extensive giving to other ministries as part of its normal operations. Furthermore, many of the ministries JMM supports could easily be supported by JMM donors directly, if they chose to do so, thereby avoiding having their gifts incur the overhead expenses of two ministries rather than just one.

So, is it a "giving spirit" or an "inspired" method of moving money from one to the other in such a way as to bypass scrutiny and ultimately fund an undisclosed agenda?

The other issue I've had is that JM regularly purports to have direct contact with the Holy Spirit. Ministry Watch gave several examples that are direct quotes:

• “…if I am accidentally, or any other way, getting into error, I am going to have a bell go off on the inside of me that is going to be so loud that not only am I going to hear it, but so is everybody else…”
  • “…an angel bends over and says in my ear what I’m supposed to say to you.”
  • “The Bible can’t even find any way to explain this. Not really. That’s why you’ve got to get it by revelation. There are no words to explain what I’m telling you. I’ve got to just trust God that He’s putting it into your spirit like He put it into mine.”
Not only is this spiritual "one-upmanship" over her followers, but it is the basis for wondering how someone who is so "in tune" with God wasn't warned that CC was a psycho murderer. Hmmmmm.

Though most of the financial information is from 2004-2005, the report is updated and very informative.

http://www.ministrywatch.com/profile/Joyce-Meyer.aspx

What on earth does this mud-slinging have to do with the case? Nothing at all!

Maybe the Holy Spirit didn't "warn" Joyce because CC is not a psycho killer.

You can all save your laughter at me.

Oh - and how is this relevant to the case? Other than the obvious questioning of JM's "psychic" abilities, it leads one to wonder about that meandering money trail and what CC may have known about it. Grace Church was definitely in the benefactor/beneficiary loop - what did CC learn at his daddy's knee? Does Chris have still another iron in the Christian Zionist version of hellfire?

Thanks for the reminder ~ it answers my questions from last night's discussion on her credit rating and whether or not she had a job. :)

You're welcome - I think it had been posted before but I ran across it so thought I would post it again since it's buried way way way back there. :crazy:

Oh - and how is this relevant to the case? Other than the obvious questioning of JM's "psychic" abilities, it leads one to wonder about that meandering money trail and what CC may have known about it. Grace Church was definitely in the benefactor/beneficiary loop - what did CC learn at his daddy's knee? Does Chris have still another iron in the Christian Zionist version of hellfire?

and there's a boogeyman in your closet :eek:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the absurdity.

JM never claimed to be psychic!

You're welcome - I think it had been posted before but I ran across it so thought I would post it again since it's buried way way way back there. :crazy:
I remember it now that I've seen it again. Like I said last night ~ too many cases getting jumbled in my brain! :D

No need to, right -- if the manner of death is quite obvious. However, I hope they took tox screens of everyone. I'm 1/2 convinced they were drugged somehow before this horrendous crime took place.

Best,

Mel

I posted a link a few pages back that the tox screens are expected in a "few weeks" :)

Analytical - I am not laughing at you - I don't think this is funny and I don't take some kind of vicious pleasure in exposing these things. I am very interested to know who and what you think are behind this horrendous tragedy? You seem to have no problem exposing TL - but when it comes to CC & JMM, you don't even want to see what's under the rock. That's OK, but I do.

CC is the one who has been charged with murder and he must have thought he could get away with it somehow. There's always a money trail, and JMM has to be considered as a part of his. IMHO

I have no idea what this post should mean. Who would laugh at you???:confused: Agree or disagree to a post, I get. Laughing at the expense of another posting here, not so much....

and there's a boogeyman in your closet :eek:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the absurdity.

JM never claimed to be psychic!

In looking at the campaign contributions that Lindanette posted, 95% of the "David Meyer"s that it was listing aren't THE David Meyer that's married to Joyce Meyer. For instance, of the 78 records it found in 2008, only 1 was from Dave Meyer of JMM...$2,200 to Mike Huckabee's Presidential campaign (the maximum allowable amount under federal campaign contribution limits.) In 2006, there was, I believe, two contributions to the Republican Senatorial Committee to the tune of $500 total for the year. This doesn't seem shocking to me and hardly a litany of twisted financial ties.

In looking at the campaign contributions that Lindanette posted, 95% of the "David Meyer"s that it was listing aren't THE David Meyer that's married to Joyce Meyer. For instance, of the 78 records it found in 2008, only 1 was from Dave Meyer of JMM...$2,200 to Mike Huckabee's Presidential campaign (the maximum allowable amount under federal campaign contribution limits.) In 2006, there was, I believe, two contributions to the Republican Senatorial Committee to the tune of $500 total for the year. This doesn't seem shocking to me and hardly a litany of twisted financial ties.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but was wondering how you can tell who David Meyer is from another one. Is there something identifiable for us to look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme