Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks~ It makes a big difference if they maintained contact instead of simply drifting apart.

I bet it made Chis very nervous to see his lover and his wife conversing on facebook. I wonder if he was checking her mail to make sure Tara wasn't spilling the beans?

Either that or they were conspiring to send Sheri the messages that made her close her Facebook. And Tara was on her Myspace too. it's too dark for me to comprehend. It will be interesting to see where those facebook threats came from.

If Sheri confided in anyone about her marriage, I bet it was her pastor, Phil Stern.

Very true....that would be a possibility! Would think LE might be checking into that! Whether he would or COULD tell him, I don't know...would a pastor have a confidentiality to his parishoner that he would have to abide by -- even though it is a murder case? :confused:

Well, I'm going to assume these messages were posted by people whose husbands MM was not banging. I suppose if SC was still here, we would be hearing a different take on the situation....

That's what I thought. How could the nicest person in the world be banging her best friends husband. I don't care about the supposed divorce -- I wouldn't even be caught up in all that. Friends don't do that to their friends.

ICK!

Mel

That's what I thought. How could the nicest person in the world be banging her best friends husband. I don't care about the supposed divorce -- I wouldn't even be caught up in all that. Friends don't do that to their friends.

ICK!

Mel

I know looking at this case I'm wondering what the warning signs were? I would like to here the friends who have interacted with this couple. What did they see/hear? Did Sheri have a diary?

If this was the perfect family as it has been said we all need to worry about our husbands and best friends.

I wonder if he had been acting strange since the affair started last year? What kind of person is he? How did he come to rationalize killing his family? did he think killing them was better than hurting them with a divorce? Or maybe he's one of those I don't want her anymore, but I also don't want anyone else to have her?

Just what goes on in the mind of a man who could strangle his two children and their mother?

I know looking at this case I'm wondering what the warning signs were? I would like to here the friends who have interacted with this couple. What did they see/hear? Did Sheri have a diary?

If this was the perfect family as it has been said we all need to worry about our husbands and best friends.

I wonder if he had been acting strange since the affair started last year? What kind of person is he? How did he come to rationalize killing his family? did he think killing them was better than hurting them with a divorce? Or maybe he's one of those I don't want her anymore, but I also don't want anyone else to have her?

Just what goes on in the mind of a man who could strangle his two children and their mother?

BBM Not saying it was a "diary" but in the SW they did list this...*notebook belonging to Sheri C****** (found on chest of drawers in Master Bedroom)
I'm hoping Sheri wrote something in there to help LE...

Maybe SC's love turned to repulsion. I can easily see this happening as his "dark side" started becoming apparent to her.

Hello All,

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3820864&postcount=142"]Melly53, thanks for writing the following:[/ame]

>>One other thing that stuck me as strange was that LE took two boarding passes, one for CC and one for JM.<<

Just went and had a look here:

>>JAP-6 American Airlines boarding pass for Christopher Coleman and Joyce Meyer's name and AA Advantage numbers for Meyer and Coleman, located in JAP-5. found in JAP-1 in dining room.<<

For reference:
>>JAP-5 small black binder with misc. papers with Christopher Coleman's name and small yellow notebook, found in JAP-1 in dining room.<<

>>JAP-1 Blue and Grey High Sierra Back Pack with personal items, found in dining room<<

Why with a private jet are there AA boarding passes?

So...boarding pass/es, used already (stubs?) future boarding? In CC's and JM's names? And about the AA Advantage numbers -- why is this noted? Is it possible that there were a bunch of free miles due to past flights purchased by JMM and CC had the liberty and authority to use those free miles to fly whoever he wanted wherever he wanted? Does AA Advantage give frequent flier miles -- yes I think so? I believe LE could search how AA advantage miles might have been used/spent on any account.

I'm trying to think of our UA frequent flier miles and how we can use these... We can assign our miles to others, we have to go sign at a local UA office (an airport, generally). I think the boarding pass has to have the other person's name and they must identify themselves when flying, dunno about AA -- but I can't imagine that one person can fly under another person's name?

I suppose I can see when there might have been or would be a time when the JM jet was/is being used for one purpose and JM may have needed/need to take a commercial jet, but these boarding passes make me scratch my head.

I suppose that there might be something to those AA Advantage numbers and flights made using free miles from them -- dunno. I'm trying to figure out how CC got MM to Arizona and Hawaii -- I can hardly believe that she said, "I'll pay for my flight." My guess is that he wanted to be "big daddy" and treat her.

This article mentions where there were trysts: (search word for future: tristes)

>>Coleman and Lintz had trysts in Hawaii and Arizona, while Coleman was working as head of security for Joyce Meyer Ministries, sources said.<<

The above notes "while" Coleman was working... This doesn't necessarily mean he was "on the job" while in Hawaii or Arizona. Anyone want to figure out when JM was last in Hawaii (what we can know at least.) How about Arizona?

Can anyone remember when Sheri and the children were on trips in 2008?

According to the JMM website, the last AZ conference was March 5-7. We can only see back as far at Jan 10, 2009 and there has not been a Hawaii conference.

Very true....that would be a possibility! Would think LE might be checking into that! Whether he would or COULD tell him, I don't know...would a pastor have a confidentiality to his parishoner that he would have to abide by -- even though it is a murder case? :confused:

Yes, even in a murder case. However, I do believe it is not illegal for a pastor to disclose information. It is illegal for the law to force him/her to disclose information.

These are the questions that keep me here looking for an answer!!!:confused:

ICK!

Mel

I've seen many times men that have a very different take on a particular woman than any other women do (kwim?) Other women can see when one is sneaky or coniving but but men don't see it... they will think she's cute, nice, etc. but other women see she's a tease, flirt, sneaky, sly.

I am not caught up on all the posts so forgive me if I am repeating something, but LE says that SC thought her FB was tampered with. Could it be possible that CC was intercepting messages from TL and deleting them, while answering them from SC so that that TL thought a divorce was going on?

Bringing up confiding in the pastor was very good! My pastor knows all the gory details about my marital break up and would certainly be the one to go to if something horrible happened to me. (Remember that, you guys! LOL!)

I am not caught up on all the posts so forgive me if I am repeating something, but LE says that SC thought her FB was tampered with. Could it be possible that CC was intercepting messages from TL and deleting them, while answering them from SC so that that TL thought a divorce was going on?

Great theory! But do I think CC was smart enough to pull that off?:waitasec:

Your post is still on my mind, Jn! And I think I might have some answers for you, from my own experience.

When my ex and I first wed, we had a wonderful marriage. We were both very involved with our church family and spent a lot of quality family time together. Slowly, over the years, I saw us slipping away and priorities changing. No longer was he willing to monitor what the kids were doing and the "rules" became wishy washy. We didn't pray together. In fact, we rarely spent time together except at work. (I worked for him). Most of our conversations were about the business and NOTHING about the Lord. We no longer socialized with our church family.

So, I really do think that Sheri was having problems with CC - spiritual problems. The Bible says you can't serve God and "the world" and I believe it. I know my ex couldn't do it and I'm sure CC was showing his true colors at home during the intimate times.

Hello Everyone~ I am new to this site and I just wanted thank everyone for all of your post. I have been glued to the tv and internet trying to keep up with this case and this site has been great for opinions and news so I had to sign up.

Hello Everyone~ I am new to this site and I just wanted thank everyone for all of your post. I have been glued to the tv and internet trying to keep up with this case and this site has been great for opinions and news so I had to sign up.

Welcome Sweetpeakc!

SWEET!!!

welcome.gif

What is your take on things in this case?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89