Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe JMM discredits itself every day that there is not a front page statement about this act of PURE EVIL that has taken place under their very nose. The fact hat it happened under "their nose" does not make them guilty in any way!!!! The fact that they do not acknowledge the fact that the presence of evil that is in this world has crept into "their world" is a testimony of their inability to deal with the problems of the people they reach out to.....and take money from. MOO....

JMO For legal reasons I don't think JMM will give any statements about any evil acts until after he has been convicted of killing his family. If they do and he is not convicted they could open theirselves up for a law suit. I wouldn't take any chances on having to pay CC any money.JMO Regardless of what we think, CC is still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Of course, my opinion is that it appears from the evidence I have seen so far, he is guilty. But you never know how a jury will vote. I thought O.J. Simpson was guilty of murder too.

Hello McDraw,

Evidently these were reported at some point in time and CC gave them a list of those who he thought could be responsible for the threats.

I knew that it had been reported and he had given a list to the police but has it been verified that JMM knew about the threats? I may have missed that part.

I knew that it had been reported and he had given a list to the police but has it been verified that JMM knew about the threats? I may have missed that part.

It's likely JM knew since Coleman traveled with her and was her personal bodyguard.

The answers to the interrogatories in the wrongful death suit are due on or about June 22. Perhaps some information will be forthcoming from the answers submitted by JM and Ronald Coleman.

The scope of questions was rather broad.

Hello Overtheriver!!!

wel7.gif

Hello Daisy, good to see you...

I believe that we had a report of ER vehicles outside "Destiny" church (where Sheri and the children went in St. Louis, I believe), not "Grace" (RC's church, in Chester) and, I believe, this was on the day of the prelim, the 10th.

Do you know of ER vehicles outside of Grace (RC's church) last Sunday and we missed that (I don't recall hearing that.)

Either way, I do not recall anyone saying what the ER vehicles ended up to be about at Destiny -- and again I didn't hear of any at Grace. These two churches are two distinctly different entities, separated by numerous miles.

Hi Wrinkles!

Yes, yes you are correct... my apologies. I'll go back and see if I can delete that post. So we don't know why the ER vehicles were at Destiny? Thank you for correcting me... I think that I needed a nap today.:)

"And so the very outline of the Book of I Corinthians suggests that the road to the peace and unity and purity of the Church must in fact pass through the application of Church discipline. And on the face of it, this only makes sense. After all, how can the Church be united in heart and passion for Christ, united in reaching out to the world with the message of Christ, and united in living holy lives for Christ, if there are phony Christians among the membership?
And that is exactly what Paul is talking about in this passage. He says quite clearly in verse 11 that Christians are to make a clear distinction between themselves and those that are “called a brother” but who persist in behavior that is radically inconsistent with the gospel. Instead of treating such people as if they were Christians, Paul says in verse 5 that we should “deliver such a one unto Satan,” a dramatic way of saying that they should be excluded from Church membership."
http://www.fpcportgibson.com/aug3108.doc

The above snip describes what I've been wanting to explain to sleuthers that may not be familiar with how the church is supposed to deal with those who are not following the Bible within the congregation. This has been the basis of my intrigue with JMM, Destiny and Grace churches.

Someone MUST HAVE seen the phony side of CC. They MUST have! Firstly, I want to see CC get the DP for killing his precious family. Secondly, I want to know what the people in these churches saw in him that seemed phony or hypocritical and then I want to know why it was ignored. That is a lesson for society as a whole, IMO!

:)Kimster... Websleuth's own alien welcoming committee... Its always so "kewl" when you do your thang when the newbies join us!:)

:)

Thank you for the compliment! I know how scared I was to make that first post when I became a member here :) And I also want to let the new members know how special each one of them are to us! We all have something great to share and I enjoy each person here! :grouphug:

"And so the very outline of the Book of I Corinthians suggests that the road to the peace and unity and purity of the Church must in fact pass through the application of Church discipline. And on the face of it, this only makes sense. After all, how can the Church be united in heart and passion for Christ, united in reaching out to the world with the message of Christ, and united in living holy lives for Christ, if there are phony Christians among the membership?
And that is exactly what Paul is talking about in this passage. He says quite clearly in verse 11 that Christians are to make a clear distinction between themselves and those that are “called a brother” but who persist in behavior that is radically inconsistent with the gospel. Instead of treating such people as if they were Christians, Paul says in verse 5 that we should “deliver such a one unto Satan,” a dramatic way of saying that they should be excluded from Church membership."

The above snip describes what I've been wanting to explain to sleuthers that may not be familiar with how the church is supposed to deal with those who are not following the Bible within the congregation. This has been the basis of my intrigue with JMM, Destiny and Grace churches.

Someone MUST HAVE seen the phony side of CC. They MUST have! Firstly, I want to see CC get the DP for killing his precious family. Secondly, I want to know what the people in these churches saw in him that seemed phony or hypocritical and then I want to know why it was ignored. That is a lesson for society as a whole, IMO!

ITA Kimster - That has been my lament through this debacle. Did they hesitate to confront him because they didn't trust their instincts (Didn't heed the Spirit)? Were they too busy taking care of the "machine" they've created to even "hear" the prompting? Had CC wormed his way into making them think he was invaluable and irreplacable? Did he know something that would prevent them from coming forward to chastise him? Or did they just turn a blind eye because they didn't want to deal with it?

He had to be giving off majorly rancid vibes. . .

ITA Kimster - That has been my lament through this debacle. Did they hesitate to confront him because they didn't trust their instincts (Didn't heed the Spirit)? Were they too busy taking care of the "machine" they've created to even "hear" the prompting? Had CC wormed his way into making them think he was invaluable and irreplacable? Did he know something that would prevent them from coming forward to chastise him? Or did they just turn a blind eye because they didn't want to deal with it?

He had to be giving off majorly rancid vibes. . .

Exactly! I just hope and pray that its not because all of those ministries are not true ministries!!! They wouldn't be able to heed the Spirit if the Spirit didn't dwell among them! So, I'd like to know more about what was going on in those churches! If anyone from those churches is lurking, please enlighten us ~ if only a little bit! This is just gnawing at me like crazy! Thanks!:confused:

Greetings and G'evening McDraw,

Per whether JMM knew of the threats, Analytical dug up the following reference and, I believe edited it into one of their messages (end of page 8 this thread, I believe) -- perhaps you didn't see it after the edit? Did you see the following?

Edited to fix this link:
From the article here:

>>Mike Cole, an employee of Joyce Meyer Ministries, in April "provided a list of names as well as photos of people that have threatened Coleman and other Joyce Meyer Ministries employees and who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats" the Coleman family had received.<<

Note the part that says "who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats." Coleman knew he was writing the so-called threats, but obviously formed a list to point a finger at others who could possibly be doing this terrible thing.

Check this SW out, bottom of page 18:

>>TM-1 (1) one sealed envelope containing misc. paperwork from basement office including sales orders for executive innovations, inmate letters to Joyce Meyers taken from basement office at 2854 Robert Dr.<<

Some of us have wondered if CC rummaged through those inmate letters to find someone to implicate as a possible writer of the so-called threats. CC would have had to dig up someone who was no longer incarcerated, I might guess.

That would be really interesting to know...

For these people to come forward and say that CC did seem phony or hypocritical they will be admitting to at least being phony because, as you pointed out, it was ignored.

Some other possibilities I can think of as to why it would have been ignored may be because CC was well connected through his father and JM.

But who knows, maybe there was gossip.

Maybe people weren't pushing him out of the church, it could have been much more subtle than that... maybe people were distancing themselves from him...

Assuming that most of the people that went to the hearing were from one of the three churches CC has been connected to, I'd like to know which church each of them came from. Were they supporting CC, were they supporting CC's mom and dad... and I would LOVE to know what they told other members of the various congregations about the vibe that they got from CC or what their take on CC not making eye contact was...

Howdy All,

Got any thoughts on these things... In the search warrants:

Page 18, KD-5 ... anyone want to brainstorm this part:

>>... , Galls law enforcement magazine (found in storage room in northeast basement of 2854 Robert Dr.)<<

I'm heading to look at the webpage for Galls...

Also...same page, KH-7

>> ... Taser Citizen Training DVD, ...<<

Does anyone know much about tasing? When someone is hit with one, do they shout? What happens?

Exactly! I just hope and pray that its not because all of those ministries are not true ministries!!! They wouldn't be able to heed the Spirit if the Spirit didn't dwell among them! So, I'd like to know more about what was going on in those churches! If anyone from those churches is lurking, please enlighten us ~ if only a little bit! This is just gnawing at me like crazy! Thanks!:confused:

Thank you for saying that because I sure didn't want to... I think that the true believers that attend these ministries have soooooo much invested in protecting them that to acknowledge misbehavior in someone like CC would be to acknowledging the sickness within the house they worship in.

Question... Is anyone aware of something that only someone in a security position might be able to buy that could be sprayed into someone's face and immediately knock them out?

Oh...and that medication, found in that Tumi-Tech black bag... page 16, JAP-8 -- I wonder what it was and if we will be hearing any more about it at some point.

I am well over a week behind now and will have to catch up! Ugh! (Missed you guys~:blowkiss:)

I saw they found the threat came from Chris' work computer. (Imagine that?!) I sadly saw there were horrible things painted on the bed, too. :(

What else have I missed?!

OT:

I am so glad to see you post. I was worried about you. I had no idea where to ask if anyone had heard from you... :crazy: I always read your posts in several threads and the other day I told my husband "SS has not posted in a few days, I am worried" and he was like...you notice that stuff?? LOL

Welcome back!

Greetings and G'evening McDraw,

Per whether JMM knew of the threats, Analytical dug up the following reference and, I believe edited it into one of their messages (end of page 8 this thread, I believe) -- perhaps you didn't see it after the edit? Did you see the following?

From the article here:

>>Mike Cole, an employee of Joyce Meyer Ministries, in April "provided a list of names as well as photos of people that have threatened Coleman and other Joyce Meyer Ministries employees and who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats" the Coleman family had received.<<

Note the part that says "who Coleman stated he believed could be responsible for the threats." Coleman knew he was writing the so-called threats, but obviously formed a list to point a finger at others who could possibly be doing this terrible thing.

Check this SW out, bottom of page 18:

>>TM-1 (1) one sealed envelope containing misc. paperwork from basement office including sales orders for executive innovations, inmate letters to Joyce Meyers taken from basement office at 2854 Robert Dr.<<

Some of us have wondered if CC rummaged through those inmate letters to find someone to implicate as a possible writer of the so-called threats. CC would have had to dig up someone who was no longer incarcerated, I might guess.

Hi Wrinkles, When I tried to link to the link I bolded it sent me to a funky google search...?

OT:

I am so glad to see you post. I was worried about you. I had no idea where to ask if anyone had heard from you... :crazy: I always read your posts in several threads and the other day I told my husband "SS has not posted in a few days, I am worried" and he was like...you notice that stuff?? LOL

Welcome back!

I had assumed you were on vacation, SS! I guess we can't rely on me to file a missing persons report, now can we? :crazy:

Wrinkles, I have a cop friend in Colorado that knows a lot about tasers. You want me to email him?

Hiya Kimster,

Maybe you could ask your friend if it is possible to tase someone in such a way that they are not likely to shout, yet they would be stunned, stopped and/or unconscious. I don't know how these things work, was just about to read...

I've been trying to figure out if it was possible that CC used something that would render someone immobile and speechless, and that is how he was able to get the ligature around them without, maybe, waking up other family members. On the other hand, we don't know if he avoided this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member