Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is a bright side to this after all. JMM donated 174,538 gift bags for prisoners, so perhaps CC will luck out and get himself a nice gift bag.............

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry, sometimes I crack me up..........

:cool:

Hello WS :)

Snip Respect panthera: Thank you for this very useful post! :clap:
(Bolded by me)

Judge rules against Joyce Meyer Ministries in Coleman wrongful death suit

King, a lawyer from an Oklahoma firm known for representing ministries, said he fears the release of the ministry's employee handbook and Coleman's employment file could compromise the privacy of Coleman and other people who still work there.

Question: Wouldn't the "court" or the judge be the one to see this information or someone impartial and in charge: deem it to be relevant or not? I mean, if it is "released" would that mean that ALL the information would be available to anyone anytime?

The confidentiality "is to protect my client from other litigation,'' King said, saying the employment documents are confidential under Missouri law. Also, he said the disclosure of Meyer's flight manifests is a "security concern" because Joyce Meyer is a "national figure."

A Post-Dispatch series in 2003 revealed Meyer owned a $10 million private jet.

Jesus had a jet...didn't he? Well, Jesus didn't have to fly because his following was not as big as JM's is, and Jesus didn't own property so he didn't have to check on all those assets all the time. Pimpin' ain't easy.
:rolleyes:

The ministry, based in Fenton, is known throughout the world. In 2006, it reported $124 million in revenue and other support. Among the services provided in 2006, according to the report: 11.5 million meals served, 41 orphanages "fully supported" and 174,538 gift bags delivered to prisoners.

Coleman resigned from the security job after the Post-Dispatch revealed his affair with Tara Lintz, a friend of Sheri Coleman's, a week after the murders. Police sources told the Post-Dispatch that Coleman met Lintz in Hawaii and Arizona while he was working for the ministry. On Monday, lawyers for Sheri Coleman alleged there is evidence that Coleman would fly on Meyer's private jet and meet with Lintz.

When a lawyer or someone says something like this and it is printed in the media, is it considered "speculation" "rumor", what? Would they make a statement like that only if they have some kind of proof? Or will they say such things for reasons such as?(I am asking: thanks) :waitasec:

Police say Coleman began sending death threats to Meyer and himself shortly after consummating his relationship with Lintz.

"This case began with threats to Joyce Meyer,'' said Enrico J. Mirabelli, a lawyer and relative of Sheri Coleman's family. "How did they handle'' the threats?

Mirabelli said he's investigating whether the ministry was negligent in its employment of Coleman.

King said "there's absolutely no connection'' between the ministry and what Coleman's accused of doing.

"We have nothing to hide,'' King said.

But King's assurance didn't calm Mirabelli.

"It's interesting,'' Mirabelli said after the hearing. "First they say they want everything confidential, and reporters barred from the hearing, and now they say there's nothing to hide.''

Huh? I have been reading along with the thread and I am sure I did miss this. What are WSers saying about this? Why did, or did Coleman send death threats to JM? Thank you.

...jmo...

What's ironic, if I read the reports correctly, is that CC and TL developed a relationship that started with the pink bikini photo on Sheri's MySpace page-Tara's "friend" photo. If TL had posted her Facebook photo that has been linked instead for MySpace purposes, would CC have been enticed?

Just IMO but knowing the kind of person Sheri was, assuming Tara knew of Sheri's beliefs and character, you gotta wonder why she would use such a blatant picture on her church-going, God-serving friend's page.

My guess would be that TL never thought a thing about it. If she put these type of photos on the internet, then she didn't see anything wrong with it. I don't think it ever occured to her that she shouldn't. Besides if the picture is why Chris cheated on Sheri, it doesn't say much for his character. If that picture of TL is what made him cheat, he couldn't have been so trust worthy. There are pictures of women in bikini's everywhere.JMO

My guess would be that TL never thought a thing about it. If she put these type of photos on the internet, then she didn't see anything wrong with it. I don't think it ever occured to her that she shouldn't. Besides if the picture is why Chris cheated on Sheri, it doesn't say much for his character. If that picture of TL is what made him cheat, he couldn't have been so trust worthy. There are pictures of women in bikini's everywhere.JMO

While TL deserves little sympathy for betraying her friend, CC is a grown man and made a choice to enter into a clandestine relationship. He is the one who was married and therefore, he is the adulterer. . . and the one accused of murder.

This is EXACTLY the point.

For which I am eternally grateful. I'm a very straight guy who enjoys looking at women. I've also been completely faithful to my wife of 21 years while doing so. It can be done.

You rock! :blowkiss:

If there is nothing to hide, then shut up and hand over the documents. Simple.

It makes me mad when a ministry can make such comments! Shame on you, JM, for allowing this to be happening under your nose!

This should be interesting coupled with the timing of the purported purchase of the Insurance policy as claimed by Sheri's family attorney.
It should tighten the 'premeditated' timeline..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534237,00.html

Ministry Must Release Employment Records of Illinois Man Accused of Strangling Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
WATERLOO, Ill. — A judge says an international ministry must publicly release its employment records for a former bodyguard accused of strangling his wife and two sons in their southwestern Illinois home.

Joyce Meyer Ministries had sought to keep the more than 400 pages of documents sought by attorneys in a wrongful-death lawsuit against Christopher Coleman confidential.

But a judge ruled Monday that they must be released.

I may have missed this earlier - but I don't remember seeing a confirmation about an insurance policy:

Sheri Coleman's family attorneys say Chris Coleman took out a large life insurance policy on his wife. We might find out if he tried to cash that out after the murders.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-coleman-court-joyce-meyer-072009,0,2908910.story

It takes deep faith in Jesus to not let the bitterness I feel for this take root!

Does anyone STILL believe he's innocent?

I honestly do not know how anyone can believe this animal is innocent.As far as innocent goes only his wife and 2 sons were innocent.It really is a shame that monsters like Chris can wear a mask of normalcy hiding the horriffic evil they truly are.

This should be interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534237,00.html

Ministry Must Release Employment Records of Illinois Man Accused of Strangling Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
WATERLOO, Ill. — A judge says an international ministry must publicly release its employment records for a former bodyguard accused of strangling his wife and two sons in their southwestern Illinois home.

Joyce Meyer Ministries had sought to keep the more than 400 pages of documents sought by attorneys in a wrongful-death lawsuit against Christopher Coleman confidential.

But a judge ruled Monday that they must be released.

Why is JM fighting the release of Chris Coleman's employment records? I could see if they were asking for everyone's employement records.

Why is JM fighting the release of Chris Coleman's employment records? I could see if they were asking for everyone's employement records.

IMO It's because she is trying to hide info in handbook of employment.If Chris could be fired for his affair and if he divorced she might be liable for the Coleman families murder.In a dollar and cent way.Plus who knows what else is in his work file,It seems that maybe the life insurance policy is from work?

IMO It's because she is trying to hide info in handbook of employment.If Chris could be fired for his affair and if he divorced she might be liable for the Coleman families murder.In a dollar and cent way.Plus who knows what else is in his work file,It seems that maybe the life insurance policy is from work?

Honestly, I can see that she might feel she would be liable, but I don't think JMM should be liable for that. CC knew the rules going in and if employers are allowed to have rules that aren't covered by the Constitution, then so be it. There are many kinds of jobs that don't employ people because they don't fit into the realm of the industry. By JMM being sued for this and losing, it would open a can of worms for ALL employers and that would just be crap. Talk about losing freedom!!!

Just hand over the docs, JMM. Let God protect our freedoms.

I may have missed this earlier - but I don't remember seeing a confirmation about an insurance policy:

Sheri Coleman's family attorneys say Chris Coleman took out a large life insurance policy on his wife. We might find out if he tried to cash that out after the murders.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-coleman-court-joyce-meyer-072009,0,2908910.story

It takes deep faith in Jesus to not let the bitterness I feel for this take root!

Does anyone STILL believe he's innocent?
This is no big surprise, is it? This has always been about his greed and selfishness, imo.

Of course, there are those that will still support him until that door is slammed shut for the last time after the Judge sentences him to the DP and probably long afterwards. We see this in every case.

One thought occurred to me...perhaps he had been written up for the affair long ago and JM doesn't want it out that she knew about it prior to these murders. If she knew and allowed him to remain employed...then it clearly would open her up to lawsuits from people who were fired over the same infraction or who are still employed, but staying in a horrible marriage to avoid being fired.

King, a lawyer from an Oklahoma firm known for representing ministries, said he fears the release of the ministry's employee handbook and Coleman's employment file could compromise the privacy of Coleman and other people who still work there.

The confidentiality "is to protect my client from other litigation,'' King said, saying the employment documents are confidential under Missouri law. *Also, he said the disclosure of Meyer's flight manifests is a "security concern" because Joyce Meyer is a "national figure."

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...BFD572A057010E0E862575F9005E699C?OpenDocument BBM

*This certainly could indicate she knew that Miss Motive was indeed on those flights and the reason she was there, IMO.

This is EXACTLY the point.

For which I am eternally grateful. I'm a very straight guy who enjoys looking at women. I've also been completely faithful to my wife of 21 years while doing so. It can be done.
There is certainly nothing wrong with looking and having an appreciation for members of the opposite sex. It is only when the line is crossed does it become an issue. "Look, but don't touch" is the rule. ;) (Or "if you break it you buy it"...oh wait...that is a different subject. LOL)

Chris Coleman is someone Joyce has known since childhood. It's possible she hired him as a favor to Reverend Ron. Perhaps what she's afraid of having revealed is how she has excused and covered for him over the years. Not exactly enabling him or condoning his behavior, but keeping him employed nonetheless. This keeps Reverend Ron in debt to her, and once she's overlooked one thing, the rest follow. Then she's in too deep and can't fire him.

Chris Coleman is someone Joyce has known since childhood. It's possible she hired him as a favor to Reverend Ron. Perhaps what she's afraid of having revealed is how she has excused and covered for him over the years. Not exactly enabling him or condoning his behavior, but keeping him employed nonetheless. This keeps Reverend Ron in debt to her, and once she's overlooked one thing, the rest follow. Then she's in too deep and can't fire him.

This is quite plausible. But, to continue to hide the error isn't going to work. She just needs to come clean, repent, and go forward.

Oh, Joyce has got her knickers in a twist, no doubt about it. But coming forward or clean or straight or anything like that is out of the question. As long as she can keep the story under wraps, she's better off than drawing any attention to it. Let the lawyers fight things out and get their names in the newspapers. We all want her to be just and compassionate toward the Weisses and honorable under God, but I don't think that's good for Joyce Meyer Enterprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member