Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping drugs were in their systems so maybe they didn't know what was happening.

I was hoping the same thing - Wonder why he bothered to cook their dinners for them since he was killing them anyway. Was this supposed to make up for what he did to them a few hours later?

Wrinkles - am thinking about you and DH - hope all turns out well.

I was hoping the same thing - Wonder why he bothered to cook their dinners for them since he was killing them anyway. Was this supposed to make up for what he did to them a few hours later?

Wrinkles - am thinking about you and DH - hope all turns out well.

The Judas Kiss. . .

I was really hoping drugs were in their systems so maybe they didn't know what was happening.

I feel the exact same way; I cannot imagine the horror those little boys felt, Sheri also. Please know I am praying for your husband too, Wrinkles. God bless you both
with peace today and successful surgery and recovery. That is one of my favorite
Ps. Lindadanette, it is the prayer of today.

I agree that "He's fine" doesn't sound much like the grieving husband and father, does it? Several words come to mind he could have used: Distraught. Despondent. Depressed. Fine sounds like he doesn't have a care in the world and he is taking it all in stride. He shouldn't be FINE. His wife and children are dead from a brutal strangulation murder with which he is charged and will probably face the DP over. FINE fits someone who is sitting at home, sipping a beer, and watching baseball games on television beside their wife and children.

I agree that "He's fine" doesn't sound much like the grieving husband and father, does it? Several words come to mind he could have used: Distraught. Despondent. Depressed. Fine sounds like he doesn't have a care in the world and he is taking it all in stride. He shouldn't be FINE. His wife and children are dead from a brutal strangulation murder with which he is charged and will probably face the DP over. FINE fits someone who is sitting a home, sipping a beer, and watching baseball games on television beside their wife and children.

Or, according to a poster comment on the St Louis Dispatch article, tucked away in his own private cell in the WOMEN'S section.

I agree that "He's fine" doesn't sound much like the grieving husband and father, does it? Several words come to mind he could have used: Distraught. Despondent. Depressed. Fine sounds like he doesn't have a care in the world and he is taking it all in stride. He shouldn't be FINE. His wife and children are dead from a brutal strangulation murder with which he is charged and will probably face the DP over. FINE fits someone who is sitting a home, sipping a beer, and watching baseball games on television beside their wife and children.
Exactly! It's a very poor choice of words by his lawyer. If he's innocent, he should be distraught and wanting to find the "real killer". I could just see the DA at trial telling the jury to give him the maximum sentence because "he's just fine in jail". :doh:

Those words will come back to bite his lawyer in the @ss if he decides to try an Insanity Plea. LOL

I hope they have him on camera saying it so they can play it back. "He's fine!" will burn the ears of a jury like the shrill of a cat caught in a door.

Well i know a there are a lot of post on today's autopsy findings. I just wanted to add that when they spoke to CC attorney after they found all 3 rulings a homicide that CC was doing "fine" and holding up well. Also stated that CC was having a hard time dealing with the "charges brought against him and his family". Channel 4 asked CC's attorney if CC was in the finiancial struggle how does this play a factor in the case now? His answer was " that may not be the issue". Sooo does that mean there is money to back him through this hole case till the end??? hmmmmmm very good question. He also stated that he expects this case to drag well into next year. He also stated that the publicity has been a impact on the defense for CC but CC and his attorney are very optomistic about it. The news reporters also asked if him if he was able to see for himself these spray painted walls and all the evidence. The attorney stated "yes" and was asked how he would describe them. He stated "disturbing, very disturbing. Cheif Joe Edwards also stated when in findings of SC,GC,and Garret that on one of the boys was a sheet over them with vulgar and disturbing spray paint across it.

again i know a lot of post are allready up regarding this, but i told you i would put up what was heard today in the courtroom. So i am sorry for repeating anything that is allready posted.

Well i know a there are a lot of post on today's autopsy findings. I just wanted to add that when they spoke to CC attorney after they found all 3 rulings a homicide that CC was doing "fine" and holding up well. Also stated that CC was having a hard time dealing with the "charges brought against him and his family". Channel 4 asked CC's attorney if CC was in the finiancial struggle how does this play a factor in the case now? His answer was " that may not be the issue". Sooo does that mean there is money to back him through this hole case till the end??? hmmmmmm very good question. He also stated that he expects this case to drag well into next year. He also stated that the publicity has been a impact on the defense for CC but CC and his attorney are very optomistic about it. The news reporters also asked if him if he was able to see for himself these spray painted walls and all the evidence. The attorney stated "yes" and was asked how he would describe them. He stated "disturbing, very disturbing. Cheif Joe Edwards also stated when in findings of SC,GC,and Garret that on one of the boys was a sheet over them with vulgar and disturbing spray paint across it.

again i know a lot of post are allready up regarding this, but i told you i would put up what was heard today in the courtroom. So i am sorry for repeating anything that is allready posted.

Is there any video on this? Just tryin' to get "up to speed" after a long day!

Thanks!

CountryGirl, I hadn't heard most of what you told us - so THANK YOU!

Is there any video on this? Just tryin' to get "up to speed" after a long day!

Thanks!

I havent' been able to track these down yet, but you might try Fox 2 News,KMOV channel 4 and KSDK channel 5. They were all there today with there camera's and mics. If i find them i will post them for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member