Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo cute- I love seeing all the pets. Would love to post my fur baby- but I'm tech challenged- is there anywhere that tells you how to do that? My pics are way too big. Sorry- O/T.:crazy:

Open a photobucket account. When you upload your pics, you'll be able to choose the size to make the pic.

You do realize that people still get news from television, radio and print sources, right? Not all information comes from a website, in spite of what some people here seem to think.
what a GOOD POINT for all of us here at WS to remember!

I agree with you on that. Especially the part where they would probably only find her from a confessiion and in my opinion that is never going to happen. Those little bones are out in the swamp with the gators or in the landfill. I don't believe they are just laying in some field. I still wonder if she had help disposing of the body. I don't think she did but even tho she is such a big liar she insists she doesn't know where caylee is. It makes me wonder if someone else dumped her somewhere.

Because it is not protocal, period. Does anyone think if she is found in those conditions LE is going to phone them some sort of "we think we found her pending ID" scenario?

That house is a ticking time bomb, LE is concerned to that fact, and the last thing they would do is light the molatov cocktail and run. Secondly, and this is assumptive on my part, if they find her, it will be from a confession, and they will of course attempt to "privatize" Caylee's recovery, we are not gonna know about it until it is safely concealed behind the doors of the CME.

I agree with you on that. Especially the part where they would probably only find her from a confessiion and in my opinion that is never going to happen. Those little bones are out in the swamp with the gators or in the landfill. I don't believe they are just laying in some field. I still wonder if she had help disposing of the body. I don't think she did but even tho she is such a big liar she insists she doesn't know where caylee is. It makes me wonder if someone else dumped her somewhere.

I honestly think if she had help it came from an inside source from the Anthony home. The refusal to take a lie detector test says a whole lot in that perspective. Leonard must be very angry at these people and I am glad he is really starting to talk. I bet he knows much more than he is saying but cannot or will not release it yet

I realize it turned out to be nothing, but if GA ran to the site, could it be that he is coming out of his denial? Also, why now, would he suddenly run? Does he know that she's buried close to the home? Maybe he was secure in the knowledge that she wouldn't be found near the airport because he KNOWS she's not there?

His reaction is suspicious to me.

I realize it turned out to be nothing, but if GA ran to the site, could it be that he is coming out of his denial? Also, why now, would he suddenly run? Does he know that she's buried close to the home? Maybe he was secure in the knowledge that she wouldn't be found near the airport because he KNOWS she's not there?

I agree very good point

I honestly think if she had help it came from an inside source from the Anthony home. The refusal to take a lie detector test says a whole lot in that perspective. Leonard must be very angry at these people and I am glad he is really starting to talk. I bet he knows much more than he is saying but cannot or will not release it yet

I'm sure he will come up with a new bombshell soon to keep his own name in the news. The problem is he keeps remembering new things Casey told him after he said she never spoke to him. Maybe he should be the one to take a lie detector test.

I'm sure he will come up with a new bombshell soon to keep his own name in the news. The problem is he keeps remembering new things Casey told him after he said she never spoke to him. Maybe he should be the one to take a lie detector test.

Yeah, I agree. We really don't know if he is full of bs or not.

Was it ever actually confirmed that GA left the house last night during the search? I thought it was a rumor?

I do agree with you that he needs a step back, and he likes the camera. However, not for one second do I think Leo ever says anything that he cannot back up.

I absolutely believe she had help moving and disposing of her body. I think that may be why the body was moved in the first place. She made up one of her "stories" and possibly confessed, and they went "are you freakin nuts- you cant leave her there, she will be found pronto".. or ..
she realized it on her own (thus the phone call flurry daily at specific times to check if they were home) cocnealed her in some way and the person may have helped unwittingly. One thing I am sure of is she had help moving Caylee.

I do agree with you that he needs a step back, and he likes the camera. However, not for one second do I think Leo ever says anything that he cannot back up.

Even about Lee being the dad?

NOWHERE has it been stated that George ran to the site. To suggest so is pure speculation.

Wonder if they are doing this at night because of the media and protesters? They don't want to "start a riot" so to speak. You'd think they would have a hard time trying to find additional evidence even with lights because it is dark outside jmo

It is BRIGHTER than daylight when they set up for a crime scene investigation at night.

I didn't start this thread. I'm simply stating my reaction, along with everyone else.

No, but somewhere along the thread people started the speculation, and the more it is repeated *without* stating it is speculation, other posters start thinking that is what happened.

I have seen that happen a number of times on this forum.

Don't take offense, I'm just trying to head off this turning into a *semi-fact* :)

No, but somewhere along the thread people started the speculation, and the more it is repeated *without* stating it is speculation, other posters start thinking that is what happened.

I have seen that happen a number of times on this forum.

Don't take offense, I'm just trying to head off this turning into a *semi-fact* :)

Yes there is speculation about George's going to the search area. That's pure guess work. We do not know where he actually went. What we do know is that several Sleuthers, myself included, saw footage of George along with commentary, establishing that last night George left with the bodyguards and they all drove off.

This is not part of any pattern we have seen and "coincidentally", this exit by George appeared to be occurring as the cadaver dogs were in the area of his house.

I believe it is quite telling that George high tailed it outta the house, but it's just a point of view. Certainly not a fact.

NOWHERE has it been stated that George ran to the site. To suggest so is pure speculation.

What else is new???:( People throw things out there and everybody runs with it. Look how many innocent people who have had their names trampled on by the armchair detectives in this case because they have a "hunch" somebody else just has to be involved. Having a hunch is one thing, but dragging innocent people into this because they are somehow "guilty by association" is just wrong.

Assuming George and Cindy have something to do with moving Caylee's body is going a bit too far if you ask me. Those people are the reason WHY we are all gathered here today. The FACT is that Cindy called LE in a complete wreck when she found out Caylee was missing. She did what any NORMAL person would do. George took the cops aside when they returned Casey home from the first interrogation and told them something was not right and he knows his daughter is hiding something. G&C spent hours and hours with detectives, and THEY ARE THE VICTIMS here. Their baby Grandchild is dead and they know there's nothing they can do about it. THE ONLY person to blame for this tragedy is CASEY ANTHONY!!!!! Blame Jose Biaz for them not taking lie detectors tests. They probably asked him if they should. and he probably advised against it to help his pathetic case and create "unreasonable" doubt.

By The Way....if George did leave in a panick to go to the scene where his grandaughters remains just might be......that's a completely NORMAL reaction from a grieving family member who wants closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member