Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is new???:( People throw things out there and everybody runs with it. Look how many innocent people who have had their names trampled on by the armchair detectives in this case because they have a "hunch" somebody else just has to be involved. Having a hunch is one thing, but dragging innocent people into this because they are somehow "guilty by association" is just wrong.

Assuming George and Cindy have something to do with moving Caylee's body is going a bit too far if you ask me. Those people are the reason WHY we are all gathered her today. The FACT is that Cindy called LE a complete wreck when she found out Caylee was missing. She did what any NORMAL person would do. George took the cops aside when they returned Casey home from the first interrogation and told them something was not right and he knows his daughter is hiding something. G&C spent hours and hours with detectives, and THEY ARE THE VICTIMS here. Their baby Grandchild is dead and they know there's nothing they can do about it. THE ONLY person to blame for this tragety is CASEY ANTHONY!!!!! Blame Jose Biaz for them not taking lie detectors tests. They probably asked him if they should. and he probably advised against it to help his pathetic case and create "unreasonable" doubt.

Baez is Casey's attorney. They don't have to do what he says. I think the decision to avoid the lie detector test was chosen by the family

Baez is Casey's attorney. They don't have to do what he says. I think the decision to avoid the lie detector test was chosen by the family

Anything is possible Monoxide. I realize JB is Casey attorney but he has been very involved with Cindy and George's bad decisions with one thing in mind. Creating reasonable doubt!

This is not part of any pattern we have seen and "coincidentally", this exit by George appeared to be occurring as the cadaver dogs were in the area of his house.
I believe it is quite telling that George high tailed it outta the house, but it's just a point of view. Certainly not a fact.

What "pattern" are you referring to? The house guards are brand new to the scene, so there is no "pattern" established as far as they're concerned.

Here's another completely plausible explanation - *speculation* - George comes home, which means the guards are finished for the night. They want to get paid, IN CASH, for their nights work. George takes off with them to go to an ATM to get them their pay.

My main concern here is posters speculating, that speculation getting repeated so often that other posters that have not read a complete thread (which is hard to do sometimes, as fast as they move! :) ) turning that speculation into what they think is fact.

This case certainly does bring out a lot of assuming. :D It also shows that, as I was sitting here last night and over 1000 people were watching this board, a ton of people care about Caylee (some of them just want to know the update, but I think most people genuinely care on websleuths). It makes me happy that so many people want this little girl found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member